Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team
- Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru
- Posts: 122
- Joined: 18 Jun 2016 23:36
- Location: Athens, Greece
I've been carrying around the attached since I was a young lad. My parents brought them back from Moscow in the early 50's, where they were posted for two years (hard times!)
I've never been a Russia collector and wonder if they are worth anything at all? I suspect the block was used in China, but I may be wrong.
The mini-sheets/trials are gummed on the reverse.
Any info most appreciated.
- WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
- Posts: 18930
- Joined: 18 Oct 2014 03:17
- Location: Tampere, Finland