Is there a hingeless US stamp album with descriptions for commems?

General things you want to know. Stamps you can't identify. Catalogue values you need to establish. Advice on ANYTHING stamp related you want. SOMEONE might be able to help. You can post photos of the stamps right here to assist . NOTE: - We have a nearby Forum for basic questions from *NEW* collectors.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

niosurfer
AQUA Star Stampboards Enthusiast
AQUA Star Stampboards Enthusiast

Is there a hingeless US stamp album with descriptions for commems?

Post by niosurfer »

I'm looking for a comprehensive US stamp album with not just the commemorative stamps, but all stamps. However I would also like at least the commemorative stamps to have descriptions, like the album page below.

What albums should I look for that would have that? What is the name of the album in the picture below? This album only have the commemoratives, correct?

If possible I would like an album similar to the one below but with all stamps, not just the commemoratives.

OTBC
Black Ninja Star! Board Posting Addict.
Black Ninja Star! Board Posting Addict.

Re: Is there a hingeless US stamp album with descriptions for commemoratives?

Post by OTBC »

A very quick Google search will show you that many companies produce hingeless albums for the USA. I don't collect collect that country and have no idea who produced the page in your post, but I wonder whether the Hingeless American Heirloom albums from the Mystic Stamp Company might provide what you’re looking for, provided of course you’re willing to pay that amount.
OTBC

RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

Post by 22028 »

For something like that i recommend the DIY version. It is a bit of work but if the basic sheet design is accomplished, it is easy to fill the sheet with all the information desired....
Collecting Interests: Tibet, Nepal-Classic Issues, Iran-First Issue (Lion stamps), Iraq-Railway stamps 1928-1942, Overland Mail Baghdad - Haifa, SCADTA, the provisional Registration stamps issue 1921, Colombia, the private carrier stamps.

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Administrator »

niosurfer wrote:
08 Jul 2020 13:35
What is the name of the album in the picture below?

Well as the words WHITE ACE are very clearly printed on the page edge, that is the brand. :!: :!:

https://www.mdstamp.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=94_309
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

tooler
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Post by tooler »

As Glen said, it's, White Ace, and published by The Washington Press, Florham Park, N.J. USA. I have 6 of these albums that house my U.S. collection from, 1847, Scott #1 through 1993.

These are very nice albums but I have heard they are not going to be printed anymore.
I buy too much, can't sell enough - but the information here is priceless.

Return to “You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!”