Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team
- Green Star Less Than 10 Posts Member
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 09 Jun 2020 12:27
- Location: Alexandra Hills, Qld, Australia
- SA 1d green imperf
- WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
- Posts: 15389
- Joined: 02 Dec 2009 11:59
- Location: Goulburn NSW Australia
Member of the S.T.A.M.P Club for Slightly Twisted And Mad Philatelists - Motto: "Bring back the lick!"
- Global Administrator
- The Sheriff
- Posts: 57384
- Joined: 18 Apr 2007 22:57
- Location: Tombstone
Yes, very clearly a roulette not an imperf. Full line of roulettes running down RH side even on this eBay grade fuzzy cell phone scan. Probably SG #13.
Why folks seeking FREE advice and can't be bothered loading uu sharp photos is known only to them.