Do I have any rare stamps among these oldies?

General things you want to know. Stamps you can't identify. Catalogue values you need to establish. Advice on ANYTHING stamp related you want. SOMEONE might be able to help. You can post photos of the stamps right here to assist . NOTE: - We have a nearby Forum for basic questions from *NEW* collectors.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Joshua1996
Blue Star less than 5 posts NEWBIE!
Blue Star less than 5 posts NEWBIE!

Do I have any rare stamps among these oldies?

Post by Joshua1996 »

Hi guys!

I've just started collecting and recently came across a score of Australian postage stamps.

I'm just wondering if I've managed to come across any rare ones as when I google some pages say they are and some say they aren't so I thought why not ask the expert's.

Cheers, Josh

Screenshot_20210917-130431_Snapchat.jpg
Screenshot_20210917-130935_Snapchat.jpg
Last edited by Global Administrator on 18 Sep 2021 20:37, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: "AddSpace" button used before images, as all members should click for every image. And added "air" and paragraphs and spacing to rest of post

phrag99
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!

Re: Do I have any rare stamps?

Post by phrag99 »

No. Mostly worth a penny or two, each, unless they are damaged (when they are worthless).

Suggest you consult a Stanley Gibbons catalogue, which your local library may have if you can't afford your own, or try stampworld.com, which is said to be the most complete online stamp catalogue.

Return to “You ask the questions - SOMEONE will have the answers!”