1935 KGV Silver Jubilee Stamp Omnibus Variety Tracker Thread

News items. General trends, new issues, new policies etc. **Whatever** you like. WORLDWIDE. Start a new thread on your question. Please do not discuss ebay in THIS forum as we have a separate and popular Forum for that discussion.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Stephan
AQUA Shooting Star Board ADDICT!

Re: 1935 KGV Silver Jubilee Stamp Omnibus Variety Tracker Th

Post by Stephan »

Another

Trinidad and Tobago - 3 cents

Dot in value tablet

Close-up

Cheers
Stephan
huanga
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

Post by huanga »

And perhaps a bird in the sky above the D of Trinidad. You may even have some cracking by the hilt of the sword and beneath the beard of the king? Take it out and have a closer look.

Huanga
Stephan

Post by Stephan »

Hi Huanga

Unfortunately - they're not. The plastic sleeves of hagners and dry weather and my bad house keeping mean that lint sometimes gets in the way. Although the spot/bit near the beard looks like some stray ink from the scenery side of things - too transient for me to really note though.

Cheers
Stephan
800mman
Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member
Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member

Post by 800mman »

Hi Everyone,

I'm a frequent visitor to the site BUT very infrequent poster! I wrote the articles for Gibbons Stamp Magazine in the 1990s on these Windsor Castle varieties.

I had over 170 complete sheets across the Colonies with at least one complete sheet from all the known plates. The varieties in the VIGNETTE colour are progressive because they are plate damage.

Being recess printed impurities in the ink scratched into the chromed plates and scored grooves. There are NO KNOWN constant breaks in the flagstaff, just under inking.

The varieties in the frames, mainly re-entries were there from the creation of the plates. Scratches & marks in the vignette colours need to be found on another value and/or Colony to be considered constant.

The extra flagstaff occurred during the printing of the Hong Kong 5c which was a single print run with no reprints. I had an almost complete sheet without the variety & a complete sheet with the variety.

The 3c was printed before the 5c because I had a complete sheet from plate 1 WITHOUT the variety.

Hope this clears up some misunderstandings?

JMC
Last edited by Global Administrator on 11 Sep 2017 23:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added pars and spacing and "air" to UNJAM it all - always a great idea on all posts on Bulletin Boards!
time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana
john6625
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru

Post by john6625 »

All images have been moved from Photobucket to Imgur
Join in the fun at the May 2021 Cover Exchange: https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=95096 ..... OR ....
The May 2021 Postcard Exchange: https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=95097
HayeSmyth
Sadly departed RIP. Greatly missed here
Sadly departed RIP.  Greatly missed here

Post by HayeSmyth »

Thank you John for your efforts at restoring this thread. I had only referred to it last week - and it was in a sorry state.

Well done Sir.
Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Administrator »

A new and probably unique piece I added to stock today - 542RX.

PAPUA 1935 Jubilee 5d stamp with "ACCENT Flaw", in VFU Ash Imprint Plate Number pair!

What a GEM. :mrgreen:

The ACCENT Flaw in a pair is not often seen – SG £120 = $A240 as a used SINGLE.

Especially in an ASH Imprint pair, and especially genuinely used! Best of all, the pair has an unusually wide lower margin which the printer mostly guillotined off, so we have a plate number “1” clearly showing at central base.

WHAT a Quadrella. And superbly centred and fresh and clean and fault free. :mrgreen:

Neat “IOMA – 11 JUL : 35 – PAPUA” cds. Not the FDI, so might well be commercial used – who knows?

An absolute Cracker – and almost certainly is unique in this terrific combo.
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!
stickflies
AQUA Star Stampboards Enthusiast

Re: 1935 KGV Silver Jubilee Stamp Omnibus Variety Tracker Thread

Post by stickflies »

Good evening,

Looking through my Jubilee's I found this block of 6. On the right hand 3 there is a thin green line that starts at the top and ends at the bottom of the 3 stamps, even seen in the borders.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

Does anyone have any information about this line at all, as I cannot find anything

Regards ..... Gary.
Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Listed this here today for just $A45 as have NEVER seen this key 6d Orange KGV stamps from NZ on any FFC. The many NZ Airs stamps of that era did that in near all cases for FFC.

The stamp FU OFF cover is retail this - SG 38 quid used!!

Glen

image0-005.jpg
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!
ninhao
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

Post by ninhao »

Recently noted a possible "Unlisted" PLATE Flaw on the "Waterlow & Son" prints on Straits Settlement - 12c SG258

On closer inspection on the Straits Settlement 12c SG258, Damaged turret (probably in early stage) which eventually contributed to the listed 'SG258j Damaged turret (Plate "1" R.5/6)'

"Damaged Turret" and "BIRDS"
"BIRDS"
"BIRDS"
"BIRDS"
"BIRDS"
"BIRDS"
The "BLACK" print for better illustration
"BLACK Print" for better visual!!
"BLACK Print" for better visual!!
Attachments
"Damaged Turret" (Early Stage)
"Damaged Turret" (Early Stage)
ninhao

Post by ninhao »

Defect "I" on [ASCENS"I"ON] (Waterlow & Son) 1/ SG34. A possible UNLISTED PLATE FLAW.

DEFECT "I"
DEFECT "I"
DEFECT "I"
"BLACK" print for better visual
The "BLACK" print for clarity
The "BLACK" print for clarity
1/ SG34
SG34 1/
SG34 1/
ninhao

Post by ninhao »

BASUTOLAND by "De La Rue & Co"

6d SG14 Line THROUGH BASUTO "LA" ND
Basutoland 6dSG14(LineThruLAN)-C.jpg
'BLACK" print for better identification....
"BLACK" Print for better visual
"BLACK" Print for better visual
6d SG14
6d SG14
6d SG14
ninhao

Post by ninhao »

From 'De La Rue & Co' print:

Cayman Island ½d SG 96f Diagonal line by turret (Plate 2A R.10/2)

Ceylon 6c SG379h - Dot by flagstaff (Plate "4" R.8/4)

Fiji 1½d SG242f - Diagonal line by turret (Plate 2A R.10/2)

Northern Rhodesia 1d SG18 - UNLISTED 2 objects

Northern Rhodesia 3d SG20 - UNLISTED Bird
ninhao

Post by ninhao »

mikeg wrote: 22 Oct 2011 18:12 Just to confuse me- this Barbados 'dot by flagstaff' (lower right stamp) has decided to move around a bit :lol:

Any ideas? I don't believe it matches any on the website linked to above.
The 'Dot to left chapel (Plate 2B R.8/3)' PLATE FLAW only found on 'De La Rue & Co' prints. BARBADOS were printed by 'Waterlow & Sons'. You are most UNLIKELY to see the 'Dot to left chapel (Plate 2B R.8/3)' flaw on Barbados.

I have a similar 'Dot' variety, but is further towards the right on the 2d SG124 of 'NYASALAND'. 'BARBADOS' & 'NYASALAND' both printed by 'Waterlow & Sons'. It is worth to note that that the 'DOT' have move along the same horizontal position, but towards the 'right'.

'DOT' has happily moved towards the EAST on this NYASALAND 2d SG124
The 2d SG124
The 2d SG124
The 2d SG124
norvic
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Post by norvic »

The dot on Barbados stamp is on the centre plate, on Nyasaland it is on the frame plate, so an entirely different thing.
Ian Billings - Norvic Philatelics - Remember almost everything I picture is available, unless otherwise stated or copied from elsewhere, as I reduce a roomful of 'stuff' - just ask. GB stamps info: https://blog.norphil.co.uk, NPhilatelics on twitter, www norphil.co.uk, shop.norphil.co.uk for our e-commerce site
ninhao

Post by ninhao »

norvic wrote: 19 Sep 2021 18:19 The dot on Barbados stamp is on the centre plate, on Nyasaland it is on the frame plate, so an entirely different thing.
Agreed! I'm simply trying to point out the fact that the Barbados 'DOT' variety is almost certainly NOT to be the 'Dot by flagstaff (Plate "4" R.8/4) variety as per listed under SG. Barbados is printed by 'Waterlow & Son", while the 'Dot by flagstaff (Plate "4" R.8/4) variety can only came from 'De La Rue & Co".

Both Barbados and Nyasaland were printed by 'Waterlow & Son", thus the reason I'm trying to link them together. The "'DOT" (or UFO/ Flying Saucer") could be just a flying saucer on "Waterlow & Son".
norvic

Post by norvic »

Ok, link them, but they are still unconnected, aside from being from the same printer.

They are not the same flaw.
Ian Billings - Norvic Philatelics - Remember almost everything I picture is available, unless otherwise stated or copied from elsewhere, as I reduce a roomful of 'stuff' - just ask. GB stamps info: https://blog.norphil.co.uk, NPhilatelics on twitter, www norphil.co.uk, shop.norphil.co.uk for our e-commerce site
philatel2

Post by philatel2 »

The Barbados flaw above and to the left of the Flagpole is a well described Waterlow variety.

It occurs on Plate 5 Row 8 Column 4.

I used to have the Silver Jubilee website with all the varieties listed (Web Software became outdated and too complicated to redo everything so I took it down).

Hope this helps.

Neil (philatel2)
ninhao

Post by ninhao »

Thanks for the constructive response. I'm waiting for my new SG catalogue to learn more about all the new discovered PLATE FLAWS. The 1935 KGV Silver Jubilee Omnibus Series is full of wonder and surprise, waiting for dedicated and serious collector(s) to identify more new discovery. Have a good day.
ninhao

Post by ninhao »

Wonder if anyone can advise if this BARBADOS SG242 1½d with the deformed 'N' in 'WINDSOR' a constant PLATE FLAW? Also not sure if the 'ROUND' shape a stain or PLATE FLAW? Upon checking the back of the stamp, it looks perfectly fine. Would be good to have a better and high resolution scanner to get a better scan for sharing.

BARBADOS SG242 1½d
BARBADOS SG242 1½d (Enlarged)
BARBADOS SG242 1½d (Enlarged)
BARBADOS SG242 1½d (Scanned size)
BARBADOS SG242 1½d (Scanned size)
Attachments
BARBADOS SG242 1½d (Black print)
BARBADOS SG242 1½d (Black print)
ninhao

Post by ninhao »

Came across another from the 1935 KGV Silver Jubilee from Kenya, Uganda & Tanganyika (by De La Rue & Co) ~ 30c SG125 with Damaged Turret. Is this a constant PLATE FLAW? The Waterlow & Sons do have a constant PLATE FLAW on Damaged Turret but not sure if De La Rue & Co has a similar PLATE FAULT? Please share yours if you have a similar by De La Rue.

30c SG125 with Damaged Turret
30c SG125 with Damaged Turret
[Black Print] from a diferent perspective of looking at this possible PLATE FLAW by De La Rue & Co.
KUT 1935 KGV SJ 30c SG125(M)DamagedTurret-C(B).jpg
30c SG125 Damaged Turret
30c SG125 Damaged Turret
philatel2

Post by philatel2 »

Interesting items.

Barbados 1.5d
The spot on the stamp appears to be a stain (difficult to see as detail very poor). Vignette Plates 1, 3, ?5 and 9 were used for this value. All of the 1.5d stamps were from the first printing only.There are no described flaws in this position. If a 'flaw,' then it is probably a 'one-off.'
Re the damaged 'N' of Windsor. This is a frame flaw and thus should be seen on multiple sheets. I have not seen such an example before.

KUT 30c
You are correct that the Brunswick Tower has a constant flaw and is damaged only in Waterlow vignette printings. It is also higher up and part of the parapet is usually missing. I have not seen a similar flaw in the De la Rue printings and could not find an example in my database. Again, I think this is most likely a 'one-off' flaw.

Neil (philatel2)
stickflies

Post by stickflies »

Good evening everyone,
I posted a query here a year ago regarding a Malta 1/2d green but received no answers so here we go with another query.
Do these 3 stamps look correct, the flag posts on the top & bottom stamps look a bit weak.
These are high quality scans.
Regards ..... Gary.
Attachments
210a Block.jpg
philatel2

Post by philatel2 »

There are a number of issues to note here

a) The middle stamp has the extra-flagstaff variety. Plate 1 Column 1 Row 9. When it was first described in the 1930s it was called the "double flagstaff." This was in the Gibbons Stamp Monthly issue of September 1935. I suspect the printed information about the "double flagmast" in the selvedge may have been applied sometime in the late 1930s.

b) The masts of the flagpoles on top of the Round Tower show some variation in inking in the upper and lower stamps (see note by John C - 800mman) on 13 January 2017.

Neil (philatel2)
Last edited by Global Administrator on 23 Oct 2021 14:14, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added paragraphs and spacing and “air” – always a superb idea on Bulletin Boards! Use the "PREVIEW" button folks. It is there for a GOOD reason.
stickflies

Post by stickflies »

Many thanks for your reply philatel2.

I was a little dubious about these stamps mainly because of the weakness of the flagpoles but also because the stamps have no gum.

Why would mint, unused stamps have no gum ? This doesn't make sense to me, what am I missing here.

Regards ..... Gary.
Last edited by Global Administrator on 23 Oct 2021 14:00, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added paragraphs and spacing and “air” – always a superb idea on Bulletin Boards! Use the "PREVIEW" button folks. It is there for a GOOD reason.
librarianc
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!

Post by librarianc »

stickflies wrote: 23 Oct 2021 07:29 Many thanks for your reply philatel2.
I was a little dubious about these stamps mainly because of the weakness of the flagpoles but also because the stamps have no gum.
Why would mint, unused stamps have no gum ? This doesn't make sense to me, what am I missing here.
Regards ..... Gary.
Two possible answers to your question (likely more but two came to mind quickly):

They may be used stamps that did not get cancelled. It is not uncommon for a stamp (even that old) to not get the proper cancel.

Another possibility is that the gum was removed on purpose to avoid toning the stamp paper as the gum aged (or to remove a heavy hinge remnant).

I’m sure others will chime in with more options….

John A
Armstrong'sStamps**http://www.armstrongsstamps.ca
Canada Errors, Freaks and Oddities (EFO) - Knowledge is Key.....Libraries work!
Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

stickflies wrote: 23 Oct 2021 07:29

Regards ..... Gary.

I have not even sighted the stamp but can clearly see toned RH perfs on all units. Gawd knows what the reverse is like. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So the strip probably was VERY badly foxed/toned and hence near unsaleable.

As a dealer I often see such pieces that might be worth say $200, offered as mint original gum with heavy hinges and bad gum toning and foxing, but you will more quickly sell it as fresh unused no gum at $250. Basic math. :lol:

Whomever gave it a bath did a less than impressive job, but that certainly will be the reason.

As to the MORON who used a typewriter to note the variety .... stupidity is, as stupidity does.
ninhao

Post by ninhao »

philatel2 wrote: 18 Oct 2021 03:06 Interesting items.

Barbados 1.5d
The spot on the stamp appears to be a stain (difficult to see as detail very poor). Vignette Plates 1, 3, ?5 and 9 were used for this value. All of the 1.5d stamps were from the first printing only.There are no described flaws in this position. If a 'flaw,' then it is probably a 'one-off.'
Re the damaged 'N' of Windsor. This is a frame flaw and thus should be seen on multiple sheets. I have not seen such an example before.

KUT 30c
You are correct that the Brunswick Tower has a constant flaw and is damaged only in Waterlow vignette printings. It is also higher up and part of the parapet is usually missing. I have not seen a similar flaw in the De la Rue printings and could not find an example in my database. Again, I think this is most likely a 'one-off' flaw.

Neil (philatel2)
Thanks for your feedback. I spotted the 'Damaged 'N' of Windsor of Barbados by chance. I have since checked all my SJ omnibus issues, but unable to find another example. Hopefully one day a few more examples will come around. The SJ omnibus is always full of surprise, waiting to be discovered.

As for the KUT 30c Brunswick Tower 'damaged turret', it is also an interesting discovery in 'De La Rue & Co' prints. Hope to find a few more to confirm if this is a 'one-off' or 'constant' flaw.

The study of KGV SJ omnibus issues is quite a fascinating, slow and laborious, but rewarding and fun activity.

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It is very much appreciated.

Have a good day.

Chin (ninhao)
ninhao

Post by ninhao »

philatel2 wrote: 18 Oct 2021 03:06 Interesting items.

Barbados 1.5d

KUT 30c

Neil (philatel2)

Hi Neil,

I scanned the Barbados (600dpi) again and noted another interesting White Gap on Top left of the Brunswick Tower. Please refer to attach for details.
'White Gap on Top left of the Brunswick Tower'.
'White Gap on Top left of the Brunswick Tower'.
'

As for the 'Stain' mark, I attached the back of the stamp for your reference. If this is a 'Stain' mark, I would expect to see some 'tone mark' on the back. However the back of the stamp is in good clean condition. Not sure if the 'Stain" mark is a one-off printing abnormality.
Front & back of 1½d SG242
Front & back of 1½d SG242
Thanks for your response on these SJ issues. Your feedback is precise and relevant. It is also informative and good for reference. It's ashamed that you have shut down your website which contains all the hard work you put in. Would you be able to share all your findings again if I am able to work out to create a new website on your behalf?

Have a good day.
ninhao

Post by ninhao »

philatel2 wrote: 24 Sep 2021 09:06 The Barbados flaw above and to the left of the Flagpole is a well described Waterlow variety.

It occurs on Plate 5 Row 8 Column 4.

I used to have the Silver Jubilee website with all the varieties listed (Web Software became outdated and too complicated to redo everything so I took it down).

Hope this helps.

Neil (philatel2)
Hi Neil,

I came across the below 'Dash by Turret' on the Brunswick Tower from 'Bradbury, Wilkinson & Co' and 'De La Rue & Co'. Despite from different printers, the 'Flaw/Variety' appears to be very similar. Are these known (and constant) FLAW? Appreciate your input on these. Thanks in advance.

By Bradbury, Wilkinson & Co

(1) Malta 2½d SG211
Malta 2½d SG211 (Close-Up)
Malta 2½d SG211 (Close-Up)
Malta 2½d SG211 (600 dpi)
Malta 2½d SG211 (600 dpi)
(2) Jamaica 1½d SG115
Jamaica 1½d SG115 (Close-Up)
Jamaica 1½d SG115 (Close-Up)
Jamaica 1½d SG115 (600dpi)
Jamaica 1½d SG115 (600dpi)
By De La Rue & Co

(3) British Guiana 2c SG301
British Guiana 2c SG301(Close-Up)
British Guiana 2c SG301(Close-Up)
British Guiana 2c SG301 (600 dpi)
British Guiana 2c SG301 (600 dpi)
(4) British Solomon Islands 1½d SG53
British Solomon Islands 1½d SG53 (Close-Up)
British Solomon Islands 1½d SG53 (Close-Up)
British Solomon Islands 1½d SG53 (600dpi)
British Solomon Islands 1½d SG53 (600dpi)
(5) Cayman Island ½d SG108
Cayman Island ½d SG108 - (Close-Up)
Cayman Island ½d SG108 - (Close-Up)
Cayman Island ½d SG108 - (600dpi)
Cayman Island ½d SG108 - (600dpi)
(6) Fiji 1½d SG242
Fiji 1½d SG242 - (Close-Up)
Fiji 1½d SG242 - (Close-Up)
Fiji 1½d SG242 - (600dpi)
Fiji 1½d SG242 - (600dpi)
(7) Northern Rhodesia 2d SG19
Northern Rhodesia 2d SG19 - (Close Up)
Northern Rhodesia 2d SG19 - (Close Up)
Attachments
Northern Rhodesia 2d SG19 - (600dpi)
Northern Rhodesia 2d SG19 - (600dpi)
stickflies

Post by stickflies »

I have not even sighted the stamp but can clearly see toned RH perfs on all units. Gawd knows what the reverse is like. :lol: :lol: :lol:

So the strip probably was VERY badly foxed/toned and hence near unsaleable.

As a dealer I often see such pieces that might be worth say $200, offered as mint original gum with heavy hinges and bad gum toning and foxing, but you will more quickly sell it as fresh unused no gum at $250. Basic math. :lol:

Whomever gave it a bath did a less than impressive job, but that certainly will be the reason.

As to the MORON who used a typewriter to note the variety .... stupidity is, as stupidity does.
Many thanks for the replies, yes the rear of the stamp does have some foxing/toning, so I assume that this is why there is no gum.
Extra Flagstaff Rear.jpg
I can't agree more about the typewriter note .... ye gods, why would anyone think that was a good idea!
I bought the strip in Britain so maybe the price I paid wasn't too bad ... $15 in US money.
P.S...... Does anyone have any comments regarding my post of November 14th 2020, the halfpenny green with a green line through the stamps.
Regards .... Gary.
philatel2

Post by philatel2 »

Lots of interesting stuff.

Gary (stickflies) - Nov 2020
Bradbury hairlines can be difficult to plate. The commonest one closest to the position of the one you showed is found on Bradbury vignette plate No.1. Usually there are two parallel hairlines but I have seen a number with just one. They are usually found in the second column and run from rows one through eight. I had a look at your block of six but couldn't identify any flaws in the column to the left (presumably column one). There is only one real identifier and I don't see it here (two small dots in Row 6, column 1 just below the top frame roughly in the same horizontal position as the hairline in column 2).

Ninhao
Re Dash by Turret: Thanks for drawing my attention to these.I had not seen the downward mark at the bottom edge of the battlement before (or should I say, I had not looked for it before - nice pick up). I went through my collection and found a couple more examples.
My general rule of thumb is that if you see one or two examples, consider them "one offs." Any more suggests a constant flaw. I don't know which vignette plate the De La Rue printed ones come from and I don't know which stamp position. I have a number of very high resolution scans of different sheets and plates. It will take me a couple of days to go through these to see if I can come up with something more definitive.
Re the line along the bottom of the Brunswick battlement. It my collection there is a fair amount of variation in the line (from very thick to quite diffuse). I think the variation is quite common and would not get all that excited about it. . Remember all of the vignette plates came from an original roller die supplied by Waterlow. Each of the printers made minor adjustments and flaws are seen on different vignette plates.

Neil (philatel)
ninhao

Post by ninhao »

There is no wealth like knowledge and no poverty like ignorance.
Last edited by ninhao on 26 Oct 2021 21:30, edited 1 time in total.
ninhao

Post by ninhao »

philatel2 wrote: 25 Oct 2021 14:54 Lots of interesting stuff.

Gary (stickflies) - Nov 2020
Bradbury hairlines can be difficult to plate. The commonest one closest to the position of the one you showed is found on Bradbury vignette plate No.1. Usually there are two parallel hairlines but I have seen a number with just one. They are usually found in the second column and run from rows one through eight. I had a look at your block of six but couldn't identify any flaws in the column to the left (presumably column one). There is only one real identifier and I don't see it here (two small dots in Row 6, column 1 just below the top frame roughly in the same horizontal position as the hairline in column 2).

Ninhao
Re Dash by Turret: Thanks for drawing my attention to these.I had not seen the downward mark at the bottom edge of the battlement before (or should I say, I had not looked for it before - nice pick up). I went through my collection and found a couple more examples.
My general rule of thumb is that if you see one or two examples, consider them "one offs." Any more suggests a constant flaw. I don't know which vignette plate the De La Rue printed ones come from and I don't know which stamp position. I have a number of very high resolution scans of different sheets and plates. It will take me a couple of days to go through these to see if I can come up with something more definitive.
Re the line along the bottom of the Brunswick battlement. It my collection there is a fair amount of variation in the line (from very thick to quite diffuse). I think the variation is quite common and would not get all that excited about it. . Remember all of the vignette plates came from an original roller die supplied by Waterlow. Each of the printers made minor adjustments and flaws are seen on different vignette plates.

Neil (philatel)
Thanks Neils!

There is no wealth like knowledge and no poverty like ignorance.
Your in-depth knowledge on the 1935 Silver Jubilee omnibus series is of enormous contribution to all the KGV Siver Jubilee collectors. At least that's my personal view.

Have a good day.
stickflies

Post by stickflies »

Yes, thanks Neil and to everyone else here.
Regards ..... Gary.

Return to “Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps”