Scammer from FRANCE offering nice covers he does NOT own

News items. General trends, new issues, new policies etc. **Whatever** you like. WORLDWIDE. Start a new thread on your question. Please do not discuss ebay in THIS forum as we have a separate and popular Forum for that discussion.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Not Bruce
BLUE Shooting Star Posting GURU!!

Scammer from FRANCE offering nice covers he does NOT own

Post by Not Bruce »

(As NotBruce has annoyingly deleted all his original images posted here, above is the kind of thing this French scammer has tried to offer the unwitting and gullible via direct email, and possibly via ebay/delcampe. Admin.)

This should get the juices going of any GB postal history collector...

Earlier today I was emailed a random selection of GB covers (just the pictures obviously) from a French contact who says "he has no idea" of the value and thinks they might be worth "a little"... and asked me to value.

As you know revenues and odd stuff is what I'm about, but based on my travels round the trade, I have given him a value for each cover.

Further correspondence indicates that he was just after a value, but I'm sure he would sell at the right price (I haven't made an offer)

I'm not going to spoil it by saying what I think they're worth, but close inspection will pay dividends, there are some real "show-stoppers" here ... any thoughts gentlemen (and ladies)?

(Admin Note 9/16 - this member annoyingly has deleted ALL these images, derailing this very useful and relevant thread. He used a domain he owns https://www.ibredguy.co.uk so no reason whatever to remove them. NEVER delete images you post here please, which is WHY we ask you use photobucket or IMGUR, if you cannot be bothered to remember what you added here. :roll: :roll: :roll: . )

MEXICO

PARIS

INDIA

FRANKFURT

SOUTH CAROLINA

DUBLIN

PANAMA

MOSCOW

MODENA

WALTHAMSTOW (look at the top inscription on this one!)

BRAZIL (ditto)

FRANKFURT 2

BOSTON

AUS AIRMAIL (bet Glen would like this one...)

GREECE

VICTORIA (bet there's something special about this one...)

BUDAPEST

So there you have it... I will reveal what I priced these at in due course :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Looking for Revenues, Railways and Cinderellas? Weekly auctions on eBay with over 300 curious new lots every week...Website: http://www.ibredguy.com

aethelwulf
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Re: 18 Classic GB Covers - What's Your Valuation?

Post by aethelwulf »

Good lord what a group. :shock: When I started reading and you said it was "a random selection from a contact who thinks they're worth a little" I didn't expect such a spread. 8)

Isn't it interesting that often the people who believe they've found treasure in the attic are the ones flogging a $20 kiddie kollection with 3 extra zeros on the end, while the humble people who say "are these worth anything, maybe a few bob?" have Aladdin's cave.
Collecting Mongolia; Thailand; Indo-China; Mourning Covers; OHMS.

JonEboy

Post by JonEboy »

WoW! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Barbados, Commonwealth, France & Colonies, GB, Line Engraved, Intaglio & Recess printed stamps
http://www.barbadosstamps.co.uk

europhil
Sadly departed RIP. Greatly missed here
Sadly departed RIP.  Greatly missed here

Post by europhil »

This sounds all too familiar. Wasn't there a thread a year or two
ago about a French seller with a bunch of fabulous GB covers?
Turned out to be a scam.

Ask for scans of the backs of some of the covers.

Not Bruce

Post by Not Bruce »

Hi Europhil,

You may well have a point there, but I haven't parted with any cash and I really wasn't the best person to ask about these - although I appreciate their rarity and general quality, they don't set my pulse racing like a super-rare revenue would!
Looking for Revenues, Railways and Cinderellas? Weekly auctions on eBay with over 300 curious new lots every week...Website: http://www.ibredguy.com

nigelc
I was online for our Birthday Number 3!
I was online for our Birthday Number 3!

Post by nigelc »

What an amazing group of covers!

I recognise the Cornholme to Bogoslov, Bogordsk cover from the Fabergé collection.

It was estimated at SFR 1,000 and sold for SFR 1,400 (+15%) when sold by Corinphila in 1999.
Last edited by nigelc on 26 Nov 2012 05:08, edited 1 time in total.
Nigel

gugusg
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

Post by gugusg »

nigelc wrote:What an amazing group of covers!

I recognise the Cornholme to Bogoslov, Bogordsk cover from the Fabergé collection.

It was estimated at SFR 1,000 and sold for SFR 1,400 (+15%) when sold by Corinphila in 1999.
Well if one cover have been sold at auction recently, that's suspicious the french contact have no idea about value ...
My blog with my French General Colonie Collection : http://phila-colgen.blogspot.fr/

Not Bruce

Post by Not Bruce »

I was told that the covers came in a job lot from a deceased French stamp dealer's stock... it's quite possible that my contact in France is being wound-up here by someone else, still it passes the time...

HalfpennyYellow
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!

Post by HalfpennyYellow »

Not Bruce wrote:Image link inactive. Removed by moderator
MODENA
This one is used in Malta. The listings in the JB Catalogue are as follows:

2d blue - JB GBM53 Plate ? - cat. €19 to €28 depending on plate number
6d grey - JB GBM92 Plate 14 - cat. €30 x 2 = €60

The REGISTERED / MALTA postmark is catalogued at €14.

Prices are for single stamps. While there is no catalogued "on cover" price, I would think it would fetch at least £150.
Collecting worldwide postage and revenue stamps - focusing on Malta, British Commonwealth and revenues in general

mozzerb
Founder Member Joined April 2007
Founder Member Joined April 2007

Post by mozzerb »

Not Bruce wrote:I was told that the covers came in a job lot from a deceased French stamp dealer's stock... it's quite possible that my contact in France is being wound-up here by someone else, still it passes the time...
I seem to remember some dealer members on the Mulready group being made the same sort of offer from the same sort of source, and which turned out to be a scam, so I wouldn't bet on this being kosher ...

It's a suspiciously odd mixture -- some headline bung-them-in-an-auction-and-watch-them-go rarities such as the England-Australia flight cover, the EVII high values on cover, and the strip of four 1840 2d's, a number of good valuable type items such as the Orient Express label cover and the nice frankings to unusual destinations, and a few fairly ordinary items by comparison at the end.

stamps1804
AQUA Shooting Star Board ADDICT!

Post by stamps1804 »

Yes, Wow!
I took a look over them ,and am sure that these are valuable.

I wish i´d had some like these.

Sark

Post by Sark »

I recognise several of these covers as well. I think I even handled one.

This definitely sounds like a scam to me. The block of 1/2d Greens 17 AP 00 is a First Day Cover & I remember it being illustrated in the philatelic press or maybe a dealers illustrated list a couple of years back. I suspect that with a little research all these covers could be traced back to major auction house sales over the last 10-15 years.

I would proceed very carefully, if the seller is genuine tell him not to be a lazy b@st*~d and do some research himself. If he’s a conman publish his details eMail address etc and let everyone be warned of yet another scammer trying to ruin our hobby.

Sark

ukalchemist
Green Star Less Than 10 Posts Member

Post by ukalchemist »

I think this is a clever (almost) scam. I was sent these scans too from a 'French' collector, from the contact point on ebay. It was also accompanied by 30 sets of Br. Commonwealth stamps. At first I was asked to make a valuation but I replied saying the value depended on the condition of the front and rear etc. but at a guess they were worth in excess of 5-10,000 US$. I offered to give a better valuation if they were sent to me for inspection... Eventually I had a reply, which to cut a long story short, didn't want to send such a large consignment even by DHL... However, the vendor did offer them for sale in several parts... which seemed a cautious approach with payment by Paypal/card. So there was some degree of protection.
However... the promised despatch did not arrive. The tracking number provided by the vendor seemed genuine (French reg post) but I was concerned when I tracked the package and found it had been delivered to a completely different address from mine. My suspicions were nearly proven and I did some research on the net, Google image is good and found at least half of the scans had been copied from better auction houses around the world....
No need to say, Paypal have been informed (although they don't seem to be acting very quickly)...
If you want more info about this, email me.
You know what they say - if it looks too good to be true it probably is!!!
ukalchemist

TalentedMonkey
PLATINUM Star Serious Stamp Poster
PLATINUM Star Serious Stamp Poster

Post by TalentedMonkey »

100% SCAM
I recognised the high value Edward VII as it was amongst an amazing sale of amazing covers I would have dreams over. Here is link to the auction lot 1992

https://www.rumseyauctions.com/auctions/chapter/45/114/10

Also found the Victorian two Green 1 shilling on stamp auction network. Lot 4227
https://stampauctionnetwork.com/bh/bh20169.cfm

Block of 9 Registered comes from KC Philatelics https://www.kcphilatelics.co.uk/page%20jubilee%20issue.htm

ukalchemist

Post by ukalchemist »

It looks like 'he' is up to the same trick now as in Nov. Last year. I have traced this guy to a town in France and found his name and address now in Decampe's bad trader list. He is also on the bad trader list in a Banknotes and Numis. website. I think maybe our Police should be informed? Maybe it will be fruitless but there is a website for reporting scams.

gugusg

Post by gugusg »

If he is really in France and you have proof, you can try the website for that : https://www.internet-signalement.gouv.fr/

In french but I can help you if you need some help to fill it ;)
My blog with my French General Colonie Collection : http://phila-colgen.blogspot.fr/

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Administrator »

Not Bruce wrote:
Image link inactive. Removed by moderator
AUS AIRMAIL (bet Glen would like this one...)
Ross Smith Vignette on flown cover get about $A5000. I have one in stock for that kind of figure and one sold at auction last Saturday in that league.

No random ebay/Delcampe seller will be owning such a cover is my long experience.

105% Scam I'd suspect.

List up nice stuff, get the Bunnies bidding, get paid and vanish. Occurs on ebay on a daily basis as we report here regularly.

Like $50 'Genuine Gold Rolexes', only the clueless idiots bother.
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

ukalchemist

Post by ukalchemist »

Yes please, my French is not up to that standard.

Tassie_Stamps
I was online for Post Number 3 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 3 MILLION!

Post by Tassie_Stamps »

Can someone list here the scammers email address so we can add it to our spam list? :)

Not Bruce

Post by Not Bruce »

Here's the email address he used when I was approached...

vidili32@yahoo.fr

Cheers,

Mike (Not Bruce)

ukalchemist

Post by ukalchemist »

Sounds like the same guy with a little anagram work...

The name he used was Lionel Vi*** Di** and his email was lionel.diaz@aol.fr

Princestamps

Post by Princestamps »

Not qualified enough to judge covers, can see some like the Aussie airmail are very interesting indeed.

Might be an idea to ask where the French dude got them and see if the story checks out, because even if its not a scam, those covers could be hot and maybe stolen property.

Just a thought.

Brummie

Post by Brummie »

Apparently these are some of his email addresses and ebay ids.

Email:

lvtlse31@aol.com
campagnard81@aol.com
worldbanknotes@laposte.net
lionel32gers@laposte.net
vidili32@yahoo.fr
lvdiaz32@laposte.net
lividia32@laposte.net

E-bay IDs :

lv32gers
dixlouis

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Administrator »

Princestamps wrote:
Might be an idea to ask where the French dude got them
Is the entire world full of trusting souls like you I wonder?

The seller NEVER OWNS THESE things

These is an army of folks on ebay and Delcampe 'selling' things they do not own, using photos from real Auction on-line catalogues.

The trusting Bunny Bargain hunters stampede each other to snap up this non-existent stuff, pay quickly by bank transfer etc, and never see their money OR the stamps. DURRRHHH.

You need to get out more - this scam has been covered on endless threads here, and in a recent column of mine.

'Bargains' on ebay are often a Mirage, as a read of this proves:

http://www.glenstephens.com/snapril13.html

ukalchemist

Post by ukalchemist »

These were not on ebay... but in an email ... presumably from my contact details from my wesite or ebay shop.
I like to think my glass is half full... but carry a top up just in case :wink: :D

CMJ
Rescued a MILLION Stampboard Images
Rescued a MILLION  Stampboard Images

Post by CMJ »

Just a word of caution, this email is again doing the rounds albeit with a different selection of items.

I received this email with 10 attachments yesterday from a Lionel Diaz and at least one dealer I am aware of has received the identical email and attachments today (Monday).
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 16 February 2014 13:22
To:
Subject: UK stamps / covers

Dear Sir,

First excuse my bad english but I am french.
I bought for my own collection (mostly France and french colonies) a very important lot from a retired dealer and I found some foreign items.
4 of them are from England or British Commonwealth. 3 covers and 1 piece with 2 strips of 4 stamps (each one with certificate).
I did some search on internet about them but with no real result.
And I found your email address on internet.
If you have time, could you be so nice to see at them (I join pictures) and to give me some idea about the value of these covers ?

Thank's a lot in advance,
Lionel DIAZ
There are four items attached and details are shown below. Being a line engraved collector, I immediately recognised the second item. It was in a sale in November 2011 at Grosvenor Philatelic Auctions (it went unsold).

The first item took all of 30 seconds to locate in a May 2013 sale at Cavendish Philatelic Auctions (it went for £300).

Chris.

CMJ

Post by CMJ »

The first item.

CMJ

Post by CMJ »

The second item

CMJ

Post by CMJ »

The third item

CMJ

Post by CMJ »

The fourth item

ukalchemist

Post by ukalchemist »

Take Care with this.
I had a similar email with different items and sent him 500 euros by Paypal (I was very cautious... try a google search on his name!!)
As expected, the material didn't arrive and I got my money back from Paypal.
Do not send cash is my advice!

JohnB

Post by JohnB »

Yet another

Dear Sir,

I bought for my own collection (mostly France and french colonies) a
very important lot from a retired dealer and I found some foreign
items.
4 of them are from England or British Commonwealth. 3 covers
and 1 piece with 2 strips of 4 stamps (each one with certificate).
And I found your email address on Ebay.

If you have time, could you be so nice to see at them (I join pictures)
and to give me some idea about the value of these covers ?

Lionel DIAZ

Same covers.

From Lionel Diaz@aol.fr

John

CMJ

Post by CMJ »

ukalchemist wrote:Take Care with this.
I had a similar email with different items and sent him 500 euros by Paypal (I was very cautious... try a google search on his name!!)
As expected, the material didn't arrive and I got my money back from Paypal.
Do not send cash is my advice!
Absolutely. I should have made it clear in my post above that

THIS IS A SCAM

It was just an updated warning to everyone that it is live yet again.

Chris.

mindpsyche

Post by mindpsyche »

Hmm, for the Europeans, can you not complain to your local police and at least get them interested, isn't there some kind of cyber crime unit?

RolyRJ

Post by RolyRJ »

Beware---- This Scammer is still alive and well.

I received this “request” via my email on 17th Feb 2014

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Monday, 17 February 2014 2:55 a.m.
To: xxxxxxx@xtra.co.nz
Subject: New Zealand stamps / covers

Dear Sir,

I bought for my own collection (mostly France and french colonies) a very important lot from a retired dealer and I found some foreign items.

3 of them are from New Zealand : 3 covers (1 with certificate).

And I found your email address on internet.

If you have time, could you be so nice to see at them (I join pictures) and to give me some idea about the value of these covers ?

Lionel DIAZ

Scans for the following VERY expensive covers were attached.

And this lovely cover:

And this for the money shot:

I decided to tried and engage this guy in conversation knowing full well this was a scam.
I gave the guy a valuation and he then said they were up for sale “because he collected France and French Colonies only”

So to see where this would lead I offered to buy them at a ridiculous price of a mere $500US and he bounced back immediately with “that seems to be a very fair offer”.

I then asked for his Paypal details so I could buy the items, he bounced back immediately with “I do not accept Paypal” (He is at least learning that his scammed clients can claim back on Paypal for non delivery)

I then asked what he would suggest as a method of payment, and you guessed it, Bank transfer was his only option.

I then put it to him that he did not own the covers and that his whole deal was a scam.
He came back with the following sites to “prove his integrity” trying to claim that is UserName on several sites has 100% feedback.

Hello,

Of course if you think I am dishonest, it is better to cancel the deal.

No problem.

By the way, some press articles about me, as I am representative of an important memory association here :

https://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2011/03/18/1037899-pieds-noirs-et-harkis-en-colere.html

https://www.ladepeche.fr/article/2011/03/12/1032919-lombez-il ... -noir.html

https://congraix.over-blog.com/pages/IIeme_Table_Ronde_La_nouvelle_generation-3971014.html

https://rue89.nouvelobs.com/2012/02/05/algerie-francaise-le-c ... res-229099

https://babelouedstory.com/thema_les/19_mars/12453/12453.html

https://www.sudouest.fr/2012/03/19/le-couscous-de-la-discorde ... 3-2635.php

https://www.humanite.fr/politique/dans-le-gers-un-maire-censu ... ste-489892

Not sure you are able to give on your side such references...

Best regards
Lione
l

We ALL know this is a scam so please be aware that he is still alive and well and now using the following UserNames at Delcampe etc.

I have an account on Delcampe for coins (Limonetto) and it is 100% positive.
Another one for stamps (Orage76) also 100% positive !

Cheers,

Roly.

ruskystamps
Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member
Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member

Post by ruskystamps »

This rogue seller would seem to be up to his old tricks again(?)...so pleased I searched the net before sending any money!

Same name as this thread has mentioned before - "Lionel Diaz"

He used the following email address in his string of messages to me...

lvdiaz32@laposte.net

This time it was about some Russian USSR stamps!
..always half-full

CMJ

Post by CMJ »

It's been a while since I received one of these scam approaches but one arrived today from lividia32@laposte.net
Dear Sir,

First excuse my bad english but I am French. I hope you will understand my message.
I found your email address on IPDA website as Great Britain stamps specialist and may be you could help me.
I collect French and French colonies stamps, and I just bought an important accumulation of XIX century classic
stamps.
In it I found some foreign items, especially a piece of cover with 2 horizontal strips of 4 of 2d blue. There is also
a certificate and it says that the year is 1840.
I join a picture.
Could you please tell me more about this piece, especially its value ?

Thank you very much in advance and best regards from France
L. Vivès
Attached was this item again.

Perhaps he bought it from Lionel Diaz :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris.

Rod Perry

Post by Rod Perry »

CMJ wrote:It's been a while since I received one of these scam approaches but one arrived today from lividia32@laposte.net
Dear Sir,

First excuse my bad english but I am French. I hope you will understand my message.
I found your email address on IPDA website as Great Britain stamps specialist and may be you could help me.
I collect French and French colonies stamps, and I just bought an important accumulation of XIX century classic
stamps.
In it I found some foreign items, especially a piece of cover with 2 horizontal strips of 4 of 2d blue. There is also
a certificate and it says that the year is 1840.
I join a picture.
Could you please tell me more about this piece, especially its value ?

L. Vivès
Attached was this item again.

Perhaps he bought it from Lionel Diaz :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris.
He's been busy.

I received yesterday from the same email addressee:

I found your email address on internet as Australia stamps specialist and may be you could help me.
stamps.
In it I found some foreign items, especially a small group of 3 items from "Queensland" : 1 penny carmine 1860 used
with certificate, 2 pence blue 1860 used with certificate and a cover from 1875 with 6 pence green.
I join a picture.
Could you please tell me more about those items, especially their value ?

L. Vivès

Rod
Preserve DNA - retain covers intact. Scientists may be grateful!
Commercial covers represent “Stamps in Action”: Philately’s last Great Frontier

GlenStephens

Post by GlenStephens »

Brummie wrote:Apparently these are some of his email addresses and ebay ids.

Email:

lvtlse31@aol.com
campagnard81@aol.com
lionel32gers@laposte.net
vidili32@yahoo.fr
lvdiaz32@laposte.net
lividia32@laposte.net

E-bay IDs :

lv32gers
dixlouis
Let's add this here for the google bots to index, to warn others. Anyone with an IQ above 10 runs an google check FIRST on any offers like this they get.

Has anyone checked if those ebay accounts are still active, or have changed name to something else?

Please add that here if so.
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

Allanswood

Re: Scammer from FRANCE offering nice covers he does NOT own

Post by Allanswood »

I received the same email as Rod last night but went to bed before pulling out the catalogues. Glad I saw this! I thought I'd be helping out a fellow collector. :evil:

He/She has remarkably good English for someone who says that it's bad. :roll:

L.Vivés you're a bit of a rotter!
Greg - Looking for Goulburn Australia Cancels and Grangemouth Scotland Cancels and Covers
Member of the S.T.A.M.P Club for Slightly Twisted And Mad Philatelists - Motto: "Bring back the lick!"

GlenStephens

Post by GlenStephens »

Greg or Rod can you please add here scans of the QLD on cover he was offering - thanks!

I bet i know where they originated.

Glen

Allanswood

Post by Allanswood »

Greg - Looking for Goulburn Australia Cancels and Grangemouth Scotland Cancels and Covers
Member of the S.T.A.M.P Club for Slightly Twisted And Mad Philatelists - Motto: "Bring back the lick!"

GlenStephens

Post by GlenStephens »

Thanks Greg .. so, heavily pixellated Imperfs, yet a clear scan of the less valuable cover. Odd.

Can you email me the scans of cover both sides please in size supplied - I'll use it in a magazine piece to warn others to beware.

This French scammer has been pulling this stunt for many years it seems clear.

Even if only 1% of contacts lick their gullible chops they are onto a real bargain, transfer the cash, and cross their fingers in Bunny hope of seeing any stamps, he will do very nicely.

RodT

Post by RodT »

Received the scam email last night:

Dear Sir,

I found your email address on IPDA website as Australia stamps specialist and may be you could help me.
stamps.
In it I found some foreign items, especially a small group of 3 items from "Queensland" : 1 penny carmine 1860 used
with certificate, 2 pence blue 1860 used with certificate and a cover from 1875 with 6 pence green.
I join a picture.
Could you please tell me more about those items, especially their value ?

L. Vivès

Same attached images as already shown here.

I felt liberated with my reply email, letting fly with a few expletives and without having to worry about political correctness.
IPDA Webmaster. Visit KoalaStamps for quality Oceania, Asia and Europe sets and singles.

GlenStephens

Post by GlenStephens »

Has anyone been able to check if his ebay and Delcampe accounts listed above still work?

Allanswood

Post by Allanswood »

E-bay IDs :

lv32gers = no longer registered.
dixlouis = has not sold in over a year. Has been a member for a loooong time, 2003.

pmc

Post by pmc »

Allanswood wrote:Image
I did a quick check on this cover, and found it as lot 707 in Corinphila Auctions AG Sale - 205, Public Auction - June 15-18, 2016.

This was the description:

(Australia) Queensland 1868: 6 d. yellow green, perf. 13, used on small 1875 envelope to Dieppe, France tied by '138' numeral obliterator with corresponding 'Walloon / Queensland' cds at left (May 9) all in red. Circular entry marking 'Poss. Angl. Suez / Alexandrie' (July 11) in red on front with scarce Anglo-French Accountancy 'GB / 1F 66c.' in red (Salles fig. 3066). Charged with handstruck '12' décimes due marking in black on arrival and re-addressed to England with 'Brighton' arrival cds at left (July 22). Illustrated in Campbell 'Queensland Postal History' on page 121. A scarce and appealing cover.

Hammer Price: 1300 CHF

Link: https://corinphila.ch/en/_auctions/?action=search&auctionID= ... h_submit=1
Regards Peter - Twitter: Peter@stampden

borbone97
Blue Star less than 5 posts NEWBIE!

Post by borbone97 »

Hello Guys,
I joined the forum (that I previously used to visit as a guest) to alert you to the French scammer who resumed his activity on the "eBay.fr" site.

At the moment, the nicknames that seem to be related to him are:

lavireves-4 corresponding to: "Laurent Vives, Toulouse (France)"
timbromania1
histoire-post-31

Check the items recently sold and those currently listed by the second and third user.
The first nick also has a negative feedback left by a cheated user.

Unfortunately I was also cheated, having not had the idea of doing network searches before buying, otherwise if I had read this discussion this would not have happened.

Be careful then, and spread this information among your friends.
Goodbye to everyone

borbone97

Post by borbone97 »

... sorry for the mistake, the correct eBay Id is:

histoire-postale-31

and not:

histoire-post-31

as reported in my previous post.

SilverCollector1
Stampboards one post *NEWBIE*!
Stampboards one post *NEWBIE*!

Post by SilverCollector1 »

I am a new member. It is the 19th of March 2018. I joined for the purpose of helping to find this criminal.

The below information, is to the best of my knowledge correct, and has been cross referenced from multiple sources, that I will also reference below.
https://www.facebook.com/NumismaticCrimeInfo/posts/825244527551311
. http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=793906&page=2
http://www.numismaticcrimes.org/

I have connected all the available data, including my own findings, but cannot guarantee it, please feel free to review the information for yourself.

3 x Names he uses:
LIONEL VIVES DIAZ,
Leanel Vivès,
Laurent Dupont Vives

2 x Addresses: .

23 R.te de Blagnac 31200 Toulouse FRANCE (May be prior?)
&
8 Rte de Toulouse 32220 LOMBEZ FRANCE (likely false).

5 x Emails:
lvtlse31@aol.com
campagnard81@aol.com
lionel32gers@laposte.net
vidili32@yahoo.fr

His real name might be:
Laurent Dupont Vives

His real Bank account details are:
IBAN: FR76 1780 7000 1405 1191 5483 414
SWIFT / BIC: CCBPFRPPTLS

When you do a IBAN search online, the details including the address for his bank are:
BANK BANQUE POPULAIRE OCCITANE
ADDRESS PL DU CORPS FRANC POMMIES
CITY BLAGNAC
ZIP 31700
COUNTRY FRANCE

People tend to keep their original and first bank account, more often than not, this bank is in their city of residence or former. An IBAN search is online states that the city is "BLAGNAC France". Search “Laurent Dupont ” in “BLAGNAC" (the city where bank is), in Facebook. For legal and moral reasons, I prefer not to link this result, and it may not be correct! However his bank's address, as well as one of his addresses are both in the city of Blagnac France! And there is only one person who comes up in facebook under the name : "Laurent Dupont" when you tag the location : "Blagnac France".

Also, this is very likely him today on ebay:https://www.ebay.com/usr/alinvelve_0
Username: alinvelve_0

I would suggest not contacting him yourself, as that will only make him move or hide his tracks even better.
Thank you,
Good Samaritan.

Return to “Discuss stamps - and *anything* at ALL happening with stamps”