How to edit a topic more than once?

These boards are a cinch to use, but if BB's are new to you, here are a few basic tips for new users to help you settle in. How to post, edit, how to add photos or avatars etc. Who are the Board Moderators etc. Please feel free to ask questions or add suggestions yourself. Add threads here re any technical issues that might concern you.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

ebormelo
Black Ninja Star! Board Posting Addict.
Black Ninja Star! Board Posting Addict.

How to edit a topic more than once?

Post by ebormelo »

I realized, now that I've set up my exchange topic, that I can't edit a post more than once. I needed to book items reserved or exchanged. But the "pencil" button has disappeared in some of them. Can someone help me?
Returning to philately. Themes of interest: Autism; COVID-19; Mollecular Modeling; Pharmacy; Presidents of Brazil.

Ubobo.R.O.
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Re: How to edit a topic more than once?

Post by Ubobo.R.O. »

You can edit many times but only within ONE hour of your original post.
Full time horse non-whisperer, post box searcher and lichen covered granite rock percher. Gee I'm handsome !
You gottem birds, butterflies, shells, maps, flags and heads on stamps ? Me wantem !

TheRoyalCounty

Re: How to edit a topic more than once?

Post by TheRoyalCounty »

Ubobo.R.O. wrote:
03 Nov 2020 09:54
You can edit many times but only within ONE hour of your original post.
Correct.

For exchange topics such as yours with multiple lots offered; I suggest you add a regular update post showing lots taken/in progress/available this will make it easier for you and others reading from scrolling up or down to check current status.

If you see something inaccurate that needs to be changed or corrected in your original post, add a note in the thread with your request. The moderators read all threads and can make changes to your instruction. A list of moderators can be found in the 'Quick Links' under the name Our Team.

One final housekeeping request: please limit the number of images per post to a maximum of six (6), this speeds up page loads for everyone particularly those with slow connections.

Good luck with your exchanges!
Down the 'corridor of uncertainty'

Return to “New to Bulletin Boards? A few useful tips and technical threads. AND add your suggestions too.”