IMGUR - anything happened since April 23?

These boards are a cinch to use, but if BB's are new to you, here are a few basic tips for new users to help you settle in. How to post, edit, how to add photos or avatars etc. Who are the Board Moderators etc. Please feel free to ask questions or add suggestions yourself. Add threads here re any technical issues that might concern you.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

mobbor
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

IMGUR - anything happened since April 23?

Post by mobbor »

Both threads on Imgur were locked on April 23. I'm just wondering whether any progress has been made in fixing the problem. I don't like the sound of IMGBOX, especially because on two occasions within the last 24 hours their website has suddenly appeared on my screen. I have decided I'm not going there.

On another matter, I have had some problems with my text. When you preview it, it's all there, but when you submit it some text disappears. Someone else mentioned this problem- Princestamps?
mobbor

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Re: IMGUR- anything happened since April 23?

Post by Global Administrator »

Things are moving along, as advised.

For those incapable of READING like Mobbor, I repeat again that www.ImageShack.com is FREE and works perfectly, for the 100s of members happily using it to great effect.

Thanks for the question, which is now answered. Again.

If you want Princestamps to sort your tech issues ( :roll: ) please feel free to email him. Best of luck with that.

Admin

Return to “New to Bulletin Boards? A few useful tips and technical threads. AND add your suggestions too.”