How do you get permission to post on here?

These boards are a cinch to use, but if BB's are new to you, here are a few basic tips for new users to help you settle in. How to post, edit, how to add photos or avatars etc. Who are the Board Moderators etc. Please feel free to ask questions or add suggestions yourself. Add threads here re any technical issues that might concern you.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

shunyadragon
Green Star Less Than 10 Posts Member
Green Star Less Than 10 Posts Member

How do you get permission to post on here?

Post by shunyadragon »

Friends of stamps

At present most of the form does not allow me to read nor post. How do I get permission to post?

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

fromdownunder
Sadly departed RIP. Greatly missed here
Sadly departed RIP.  Greatly missed here

Re: How do you get permission to post?

Post by fromdownunder »

shunyadragon wrote:
27 Jan 2021 13:27
Friends of stamps

At present most of the form does not allow me to read nor post. How do I get permission to post?

Frank
You are probably clicking on the white forum headers. Click on the blue one immediately below each white header and you are there.

Norm
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in Vain

kuikka
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Post by kuikka »

If answer from Norm was not answer to your question, please describe in as detailed as possible what do you do when you face that issue. That makes it easier for us to help you.

AMark

Post by AMark »

fromdownunder wrote:
27 Jan 2021 13:37
shunyadragon wrote:
27 Jan 2021 13:27
Friends of stamps

Frank
You are probably clicking on the white forum headers. Click on the blue one immediately below each white header and you are there.

Norm
Hi Frank,

As mentioned by fromdownunder (Norm), please do not click on the "White font Forum Title" link.

Which "White font Forum Title"?

In this example below you will see that, "WELCOME TO STAMPBOARDS..." is written in white coloured font.

Forum Question 1.png

If you click on the, "Roll Call..." (Blue in colour font, just below the White coloured font, "WELCOME TO STAMPBOARDS...")

Forum Question 1.1.png

You will be taken to this page...

Forum Question 1.2.png

Here, you can start answering questions (posted by other members) by clicking on the "Blue coloured font" thread titles. OR, You can start a new thread by clicking on the "New Topic (button in Red coloured font) at the upper left-side of the page". The Roll Call Forum is not recommended for starting questions about stamps, covers, etc...

Your best bet for starting a new thread is in this forum:

NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!

That said, please read the Rules for posting on the board and how to add images to your posts. Found at these two respective links:

https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2556

Test and post your images direct onto June 2020 NEW Stampboards

Last, if you do happen to click on the white coloured font Forum Title, i.e., "WELCOME TO STAMPBOARDS..." you will see this:

Forum Question 2.png

Nothing is lost here. Please click on the "Roll Call..." (Blue in colour font link) and you will be taken directly to the forum where you can post your question/s in the desired thread or start a new one (As mentioned above).

I hope that this is helpful. :)
It does pay if you are humble and kind.
Cover Exchange Celebrating 10th Anniversary!
October 2021 Cover Exchange Participant List ..... OR .... October 2021 Postcard Exchange Participant List

Return to “New to Bulletin Boards? A few useful tips and technical threads. AND add your suggestions too.”