My Spooky New Avatar?

These boards are a cinch to use, but if BB's are new to you, here are a few basic tips for new users to help you settle in. How to post, edit, how to add photos or avatars etc. Who are the Board Moderators etc. Please feel free to ask questions or add suggestions yourself. Add threads here re any technical issues that might concern you.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Jon E
Black Ninja Star! Board Posting Addict.

My Spooky New Avatar?

Post by Jon E »

I can't PM admin (either cos I'm still a newbie, or cos I'm a doddering old fool who couldn't work out how :D ) so hope OK to post here. I logged in this morning and I now seem to have an avatar, how did that happen ?

As a precaution I have changed my password. But why "spooky" ?

Well, I had been pondering what to use, and if I did own the stamp that appears as my avatar that is probably what I would choose !

TTFN,

Jon
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Re: Spooky New Avatar

Post by Global Administrator »

We have special ESP powers here, and work closely with MI5, and the FBI and Mossad. :idea:

We also know what you will eat for breakfast tomorrow. :lol:

Admin
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

Waffle
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!

Re: My Spooky New Avatar?

Post by Waffle »

Jon E, the mind boggles. What are you trying to say or do? No sense being made so far! Please explain.
I prefer to collect UK, British Commonwealth esp Pacific area ( not excluding West Indies/Canada ) and Western Europe. At the bottom of my zone of interest is Eastern Europe and communist countries.

Ubobo.R.O.
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Post by Ubobo.R.O. »

Another excellent selection there Margo.
Full time horse non-whisperer, post box searcher and lichen covered granite rock percher. Gee I'm handsome !
You gottem birds, butterflies, shells, maps, flags and heads on stamps ? Me wantem !

MargoZ

Post by MargoZ »

8-)
Please click link below to "Like" stampboards on FACEBOOK -
https://www.facebook.com/stampboards/

Jon E

Post by Jon E »

Waffle wrote:
13 May 2021 18:00
Jon E, the mind boggles. What are you trying to say or do? No sense being made so far! Please explain.
I'm querying how my avatar got changed - I hadn't got around to selecting one yet, so in case of unauthorized access to my account, step 1 was to change my password. Bigger mystery is how the avatar happens to be from a series of stamps I particularly collect. I checked the fridge but all alcoholic beverages were still present and correct so it wasn't that I forgot I changed it whilst in a drunken stupor. But fortunately Admin has provided a logical explanation.

TTFN,
Jon
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Return to “New to Bulletin Boards? A few useful tips and technical threads. AND add your suggestions too.”