I apologize to everyone for writing in Italian and not English!

These boards are a cinch to use, but if BB's are new to you, here are a few basic tips for new users to help you settle in. How to post, edit, how to add photos or avatars etc. Who are the Board Moderators etc. Please feel free to ask questions or add suggestions yourself. Add threads here re any technical issues that might concern you.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Gaspare
Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member

I apologize to everyone for writing in Italian and not English!

Post by Gaspare »

See -

https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=95225
Translation with google: I apologize to everyone, for my posts in Italian, I don't know how to write in English, but from today, I promise that I will translate everything into English!

I just hope there are no translation errors! Sorry again it was not my intention to violate the rules, I did not read that right!

It will all be in English! Greetings to all!

Agrome
PLATINUM Star Serious Stamp Poster
PLATINUM Star Serious Stamp Poster

Re: I apologize to everyone for writing the Italian language and not English!

Post by Agrome »

Hi Gaspare
Salve Gaspare

Andrea
(Italy)
I Collect - Prephilatelic Postal History Stato Pontificio, (Covers from Roma) - Indian States - Postal history Ethiopian War 1935-36 - Postcards topic "playing cards". See my EBAY’s Shop AGROME

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Re: I apologize to everyone for writing in Italian and not English!

Post by Global Administrator »

Thank you gaspare .. and as you can see and understand we cannot have entire new threads and headings, entirely in any non-English language, as per our clear rules.

Thanks Admin
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

andy66
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

Post by andy66 »

Gaspare wrote:
13 May 2021 22:33
See -

Translation with google: I apologize to everyone, for my posts in Italian, I don't know how to write in English, but from today, I promise that I will translate everything into English!

I just hope there are no translation errors! Sorry again it was not my intention to violate the rules, I did not read that right!

Hello Gaspare,
In case you don't know there is an Italian forum also, where you could find answers to the questions you posted alike
No need to write in english :D
www.lafilatelia.it

Salve Gaspare,
Nel caso non ne sia al corrente, c'è anche un forum italiano dove può trovare risposte simili alla richiesta che aveva pubblicato
Senza bisogno di scrivere in inglese
www.lafilatelia.it

Saluti
Andy66
Friuli - Italy

Gaspare

Post by Gaspare »

andy66 wrote:
13 May 2021 23:08
Gaspare wrote:
13 May 2021 22:33
See -

Hello Gaspare,
In case you don't know there is an Italian forum also, where you could find answers to the questions you posted alike
No need to write in english :D
www.lafilatelia.it

Salve Gaspare,
Nel caso non ne sia al corrente, c'è anche un forum italiano dove può trovare risposte simili alla richiesta che aveva pubblicato
Senza bisogno di scrivere in inglese
www.lafilatelia.it

Saluti
Hi andy66, thank you very much for the information, I did not know him! I will sign up for sure! I have over 1 tonne of old and new stamps from all over the planet (inherited) but I can't go and buy all the catalogs in the world! Hello and thank you very much!

Gaspare

Post by Gaspare »

Global Administrator wrote:
13 May 2021 22:51
Thank you gaspare .. and as you can see and understand we cannot have entire new threads and headings, entirely in any non-English language, as per our clear rules.

Thanks Admin
OK! :!:

Return to “New to Bulletin Boards? A few useful tips and technical threads. AND add your suggestions too.”