How do I unsubscribe this account?

These boards are a cinch to use, but if BB's are new to you, here are a few basic tips for new users to help you settle in. How to post, edit, how to add photos or avatars etc. Who are the Board Moderators etc. Please feel free to ask questions or add suggestions yourself. Add threads here re any technical issues that might concern you.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

redtotheend
Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member

How do I unsubscribe this account?

Post by redtotheend »

I wish to unsubscribe this account. Can't discover how to do it.

Waffle
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!

Re: How do I unsubscribe this account?

Post by Waffle »

You have NO need to do so. Simply do not put any more posts up and no-one will bother replying. Sad to see a relatively recent member leave but we are not everyones cup of tea. Bye. At some stage in the future, if you change your mind, we will probably still be here and welcome you back.
I prefer to collect UK, British Commonwealth esp Pacific area ( not excluding West Indies/Canada ) and Western Europe. At the bottom of my zone of interest is Eastern Europe and communist countries.

redtotheend

Post by redtotheend »

Thanks for the information.

Allanswood
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Post by Allanswood »

redtotheend wrote:
19 Jul 2021 11:30
I wish to unsubscribe this account. Can't discover how to do it.
Before others jump to more conclusions...
How do you mean "unsubscribe"? Is there a thread that you want to unsubscribe. Is there a problem that you need to communicate to a moderator about?
Waffle, this is a 6 year member.

Greg - Looking for Goulburn Australia Cancels and Grangemouth Scotland Cancels and Covers
Member of the S.T.A.M.P Club for Slightly Twisted And Mad Philatelists - Motto: "Bring back the lick!"

redtotheend

Post by redtotheend »

After being accused of wasting people's time, posting ugly and vague headings and not posting a photo, I felt I didn't want to be part of the forum anymore. I can't post a photo if I don't have one to post. I saw the BFPS postmark on an ebay site as part of a collection for sale.
In calmer moment, I have decided I need to keep in contact with the site.
I now need to contact a mod to add a Jersey stamp as an avatar. At 74 my technical ability is with the dinosaurs.
By the way, I believe you may be correct in suggesting the BFPS 1172 is Uxbridge. I have found a cover on line with RAF Uxbridge as part of the overprint on the cover.

Uppercanadian

Post by Uppercanadian »

Hi RedtotheEnd,

I hope you consider staying. Like so many sites like this, and not only those concentrating on stamps, the first time posters get beaten about a bit as they learn the rules and etiquette. Every board is different. Our affable Sheriff has spent a lot of time writing the rules but people do tend to post before reading them. Really, this is a great bunch of people who are full of knowledge.

As for your Avatar question, you can do that yourself. Click on your name at the top right hand side of the page and choose USER CONTROL PANEL. Then choose PROFILE and then EDIT AVATAR. From there, you can upload any picture. Keep in mind the dimensions and pixel count.

I hope this helps and that you will decide to remain both a student and a contributor. We can all learn so much from each other.
All the best,
Brad Fallon - maltonmanor at hotmail dot com

Return to “New to Bulletin Boards? A few useful tips and technical threads. AND add your suggestions too.”