This release contains a few enhancements, bug fixes, and a few new features that I hope you will find useful.
I had planned on releasing this version much earlier in the year, but for various reasons was unable to do so until now.
Changes for this release:
- New: STAMP_ADD_HEXAGON and STAMP_ADD_OCTAGON commands for hexagonal and octagonal stamp boxes.
- New: PAGE_BACKGROUND_IMG command adds a background image to the page.
- New: PAGE_START_GROUP_BEGIN and PAGE_START_GROUP_END commands to define a group of commands that are output at the start of each new page.
- New: TEXT_LINE_LEADING command to adjust the leading or spacing between the lines of text in a multiline text item such as a paragraph.
- New: PAGE_VSPACE to add vertical spacing between elements on the page.
- New: ALBUM_PAGES_HEADER and associated commands for placing text into the top margin of the page in a similar manner to the existing ALBUM_PAGES_FOOTER commands that operates on the bottom margin.
- New: COLOUR_ALBUM_DECORATIVE_BORDER to set the line colour for decorative borders.
- Enhancement: STAMP_ADD_IMG now supports placing both text and images simultaneously inside stamp boxes.
- Enhancement: Added configuration options to disable the prompt to save the album when generating an album and to also disable the prompt when exiting the application.
- Bug fix: The ALBUM_STAMP_IMG_SETTING command has been replaced by the ALBUM_STAMP_NEW_IMG_SETTING to correct a calculation error. The old command has been retained for backwards compatibility.
- Bug fix: Image file names that included international characters could sometimes generate an error on Linux and Mac operating systems - now fixed.
- Bug fix: SaveAs on MacOS was not always functional. Now fixed.