eBay and Other On-Line Dreamers - A Photo Lot Compendium

A venue to discuss unusual and interesting items being offered. Report and discuss fakes, forgeries, scammers and con-men. Also fee discussion, and low listing fee promos etc. Discuss feedback. Great items for sale. New policies ..... whatever YOU want!

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Rockyman44
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

Re: eBay and Other On-Line Dreamers - A Photo Lot Compendium

Post by Rockyman44 »

Waffle wrote:
13 Mar 2021 11:32
Not only is the hobby amazing but the number of idiots who have no idea of what their stamp is, where it is from and what it is really worth(less) is astonishing. I wonder if there are morons who actually fall for some of the rubbish posted for sale at a price that probably would buy 20,000 of them. A dose of reality and the ability to look/see/read would be welcome!

I question the ethics of eBay, for even permitting the clueless, to put this rubbish up for sale. Surely they would have experts, who can appraise the appropriateness of each thing they post, especially it's value?
I really don’t think Ebay care about all these nonsense auctions.

There are typically over 350,000 active stamp auctions on eBay.uk at any one time, and over 6.5 million Buy it now listings. They couldn’t employ enough staffers to vet each listing for accuracy and value. As long as the sale fees keep flowing that’s what matters.

The issue for buyers is wading through all these lots for something of interest, even using all the search tools possible!
Collecting worldwide used stamps 1918 - 2000, geology & fossils on stamps

Bill H UK
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!

Post by Bill H UK »

That's true. Even without the extreme examples we have a laugh at here, because there is no cost to list, the listings are clogged up with thousands of common stamps at 99p, no bids. Hard to know what should be done about it, though. Only answer would be to charge to list, sale or no sale.

Rockyman44

Post by Rockyman44 »

Maybe eBay could go back to the time when the number of free listings per month was limited. Or maybe only charge for listings over £1 starting bid? That would certainly cut down the huge number of unsold lots...
Collecting worldwide used stamps 1918 - 2000, geology & fossils on stamps

ebay

Post by ebay »

s-l1600 (54)   ql shit.jpg
Am i missing something here ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/QUEENSLAND-Scott-56-MINT-LH-SCV-2 ... SwIvZgUTUI

Its already at US $51.00 For a photo copy !!!
My mission: To get one decent example of every single Queen Victoria stamp. ( minus a few impossible to get. )

xanthorrea
PLATINUM Star Serious Stamp Poster

Post by xanthorrea »

My heartiest thanks go to all of the contributors to this forum. I have not laughed so much in ages at the comments made over some of most ridiculous offerings made on eBay. I personally tend to just go past the garbage offers and it is only when you see them one after another that the scale of the idiots out there really stacks up. Many thanks to all the contributors and may you keep posting about the "gems" that some clowns are posting. As it is said, There's one born every day. 😊 😊
Collects India to 1947, 1911 Coronation Durbar, British Empire, worldwide postal history, Australia used on cover and anything else interesting. I'll think of something more inspiring one day.

philder65
Black Ninja Star! Board Posting Addict.

Post by philder65 »

The list is unfortunately getting longer ... the cohort of the Triple D's (Deranged, Delusional, Dumb) has a worthy member in antique.cukimuki.

He offers a Belgian postcard with stamp, worth in the best of times between EUR 1 and EUR 5, for a slightly more than exorbitant GBP299.

Clearly in need of a close encounter of the baseball bat kind just to jolt the brains back to reality!

Phil

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Belgium-Stamp-1926-Albert-Nice-Post ... SwYTtgADAY
Attachments
1.PNG

philder65

Post by philder65 »

I'll keep it short just two words for non-entity lewelto7 that calls itself a seller: totally bonkers!

Worth a couple of cents, not AUD 500.

"Sent with Australia Post Parcel Express + Signature" ... really?

Phil

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Belgium-Stamps/174676625132?hash=item28ab89c6ec:g:soMAAOSwKX1gSV-C
Attachments
2.PNG

The Pom
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!

Post by The Pom »

A strong entry from Italian dreamer specc-it, who clearly needs to buy some new specs so they can see their stamps are worthless.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FRANCOBOLLO-AUSTRALIA-REGINA-ELIS ... 4775159876

It seems the value in this stamp lies in its centering, as they highlight this in the description ("Decentrato" = "off centre").

I like the price point. Clearly, they thought long & hard before deciding that although it is worth more than €105, it's not quite worth €107.

The rest of their listings show similar levels of delusion.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Stamps/260/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=specc-it

DECENTRATO.jpg
Always on the lookout for Australian pre decimal First Day Covers.

andy66

Post by andy66 »

The Pom wrote:
23 Mar 2021 11:00
A strong entry from Italian dreamer specc-it, who clearly needs to buy some new specs so they can see their stamps are worthless.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FRANCOBOLLO-AUSTRALIA-REGINA-ELIS ... 4775159876

It seems the value in this stamp lies in its centering, as they highlight this in the description ("Decentrato" = "off centre").

I like the price point. Clearly, they thought long & hard before deciding that although it is worth more than €105, it's not quite worth €107.

The rest of their listings show similar levels of delusion.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Stamps/260/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=specc-it

Actually, he is selling something having 330 feedbacks. I took a look and he sold quite a number of articles (no stamps) at interesting prices...he has lots of frippery :lol:
Andy66
Friuli - Italy

erich
Founder Member Joined April 2007

Post by erich »

$224.50 for the Queensland 20/-. One of those modern fakes from Taiwan, probably...

jnewa002
Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member

Post by jnewa002 »

Here is Leccyboy on Ebay who appears to add an SS symbol to everything he sells. I am guessing he just assumes it increases the value but as you kind folks pointed out, these are fake. Not charging much but just my first real experience with spotting fakes and dreamers :lol:

I am sure I will learn to spot them even more in the future
stamp 2.png

jnewa002

Post by jnewa002 »

https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/leccyboy
Here is the sellers page, apologies to the mod gods, could they somehow edit this into my previous post?

fromdownunder

Post by fromdownunder »

"Rare stamps to help a family - Found in my great grandfather's old chest. If you buy this, you give your support to a family. Thank you very much"

Sorry posthuman19, I hate be the one to tell you, but Treasure Island was fiction. And I suspect that the chest is probably worth more than the stamps, because the stamps are worth within an inch of US$300,000 less than your US$300,000 asking price. Showing them upside down does not add any value either, so I sure hope that are not telling the family that the cheque is in the mail.
chest.jpg
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rare-stamps-to-help-a-family/333 ... SwdH5gXNLf

Norm
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in Vain

fromdownunder

Post by fromdownunder »

There are eight scans of stamps, mostly as horribly damaged as the one below, and as wrong as a description as possible:
Indian stamp collection.240 different exquisite stamps. -Indian stamp collection.240 different exquisite stamps.
damage.jpg

dharanshetty wants GBP50,000 for this crud. I suppose he deserves some sort of award for accumulating this big pile of wreckage, - maybe a free tour of the tip, but certainly no money.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Indian-stamp-collection-240-diff ... SwC3VgSp3B

Norm

Bill H UK

Post by Bill H UK »

I'm not sure who is the dreamer here - me or him?
What the hell is this?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/First-Crypto-2018-Gibraltar-2-QRG ... 1438.l2649
crypt.jpg
I'll let the seller explain..........

"2018 Rare Gibraltar Cryptocurrency Block of 4 MUH

(extremely rare & only limited numbers released)

Crypto currency is one of the most innovative new financial technologies available. Gibraltar is at the forefront of this promissing digital financial engineering and has been receiving high acclaim within global distributed ledger technology and cryptocurrency circles. On the 1st of January 2018 Gibraltar became one of the first jurisdictions in the world to regulate businesses and individuals who are using distributed ledger technologies to hold or transfer value for others.

Gibraltar wishes to commemorate this innovative new technology by issuing a persoanlised stamp sheet featuring the Rock of Gibraltar issued stamp to highlight and demonstrate this new technology. The 50p stamp and its four-stamp collector block below has been created by local graphics designer Mr. Stephen Perera.

The limited-edition block can redeem 200 QRG Cryptocurrency tokens/coins for each block of these stamps, one time only per unique serial number printed on the sheet."

Sorry, just run that past me again.................??
Is this complete baloney or am I getting seriously out of touch?
(It has 18 watchers, so maybe it's just me?)

Battyrat
AQUA Shooting Star Board ADDICT!
AQUA Shooting Star Board ADDICT!

Post by Battyrat »

jnewa002 wrote:
25 Mar 2021 02:27
Here is Leccyboy on Ebay who appears to add an SS symbol to everything he sells. I am guessing he just assumes it increases the value but as you kind folks pointed out, these are fake. Not charging much but just my first real experience with spotting fakes and dreamers :lol:

I am sure I will learn to spot them even more in the future

From the same seller. Set of American Overrun Countries from 1943.
Overrun countries.
Overrun countries.

Most odd don't you think. :|

Strange things can happen in the stamp world. :roll:

Funny thing is I recently purchased a few items from him. Did not cost very much, but hopefully they will be OK.

Will put them up on this forum when they arrive for you all to look at.
Loves to collect Lundy Island and 12 miles as straight as the Puffin flies South East another little island called England.

Goodwin

Post by Goodwin »

Bill H UK wrote:
26 Mar 2021 20:03
Similar to this? Austrian Crypto Stamp 2019 - How much is it really worth?

Mainly collecting GB, working back from QEII. Often side-tracked into Japan, GB-era Hong Kong definitives, Ceylon and Australia pre-decimal.

Bill H UK

Post by Bill H UK »

Goodwin wrote:
26 Mar 2021 20:52
Bill H UK wrote:
Similar to this? Austrian Crypto Stamp 2019 - How much is it really worth?
Looks like it.
Interesting, but.....really?
Nothing to do with philately, though. Essentially a lottery ticket, with some stamps attached.
I wonder how much these were at the Gib PO when issued? £2? :lol:

Bill H UK

Post by Bill H UK »

philder65 wrote:
10 Jan 2021 07:37
I don't know if this member of the "No Silly Offers" gang has ever graced these illustrious pages, but if not then he's a worthy addition.

cosworthvsevo, the sensei of the Delusional branch of the higher mentioned gang asks for an eye-watering GBP 250,000 for some very common junk.

The description ( Stamp collection. From various country have more than what’s posted. I have had some of these valued I know what there worth no silly offers.) warns us that there is more rubbish on offer.

I don't know where these people get their valuations, but I'm sure that the valuers in question all have a great aversion of catalogues and knowledge. Maybe the word catalogue gives them a rash?

Phil

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/stamps-collection/184605258777?ha ... Sw3v1f8HlZ
Three months later, these are unsurprisingly still available, but now reduced to a far more affordable £95,000.
He doesn't give up easily. He knows what they're worth, you know!
The GB page is particularly risible, consisting of half a dozen used Machins and a couple of 80s Xmas stamps.
Last edited by Bill H UK on 26 Mar 2021 23:42, edited 1 time in total.

norvic
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Post by norvic »

Bill H UK wrote:
I'm not sure who is the dreamer here - me or him?
What the hell is this?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/First-Crypto-2018-Gibraltar-2-QRG ... 1438.l2649

I'll let the seller explain..........

"2018 Rare Gibraltar Cryptocurrency Block of 4 MUH

(extremely rare & only limited numbers released)

Crypto currency is one of the most innovative new financial technologies available. Gibraltar is at the forefront of this promissing digital financial engineering and has been receiving high acclaim within global distributed ledger technology and cryptocurrency circles. On the 1st of January 2018 Gibraltar became one of the first jurisdictions in the world to regulate businesses and individuals who are using distributed ledger technologies to hold or transfer value for others.

Gibraltar wishes to commemorate this innovative new technology by issuing a persoanlised stamp sheet featuring the Rock of Gibraltar issued stamp to highlight and demonstrate this new technology. The 50p stamp and its four-stamp collector block below has been created by local graphics designer Mr. Stephen Perera.

The limited-edition block can redeem 200 QRG Cryptocurrency tokens/coins for each block of these stamps, one time only per unique serial number printed on the sheet."

I'm sure if you know how to use eBay you know how to use Google, and a quick search reveals this on the Gibraltar Stamps website. (I know you know how to copy and paste, but I'll do it anyway, so you can read it here.)
Cryptocurrency Sheet - £2
Gibraltar at the Digital Forefront

The design, as you can see, features 4 identical QR Codes

Any of these 4 identical QR Codes when scanned with a smartphone/tablet offers the opportunity for first time owners of these collectible blocks to collect free crypto coins which will be freely trading.

In order to make this QR code and unique concept a reality a website has been created which links when scanning the bcanning the QR code to permit first owners of these limited-edition blocks to redeem 200 QRG Cryptocurrency tokens/coins for each block of these stamps, one time only per unique serial number. printed on the actual shhet

There are only 50,000 blocks of four 50p being issued and only 50 QRG crypto coins per stamp will ever be minted. These 200 Tokens/Coins can be claimed in increments of 200 QRGs per block by following very simple steps listed on the QR website accessed after scanning the sheet with your smartphone: A very limited number of this sheet is availble so please email to consult availability

Technical Specs
Design: Stephen Perera
Illustration / Photography: Stephen Perera
Printer: Lowe Martin Security Printers
Process: Offset Lithography
Colours: 4 colours
Stamp size: 40mm x 40mm Block of 4
Issue date: 2018-05-15
Stamp Values: 50p x 4 (200 QRG per block)
Ian Billings - Norvic Philatelics - Not looking at all threads. If you need an answer please quote my post or use board email. What I post is available, unless otherwise stated or copied from elsewhere, as I reduce a roomful of 'stuff'. GB stamps info: https://blog.norphil.co.uk, NPhilatelics on twitter, www norphil.co.uk, shop.norphil.co.uk for our e-commerce site

Bill H UK

Post by Bill H UK »

Oh. Just me then.
Thank you for your guidance, O Mighty One.

Bill H UK

Post by Bill H UK »

IMPORTANT NEW GB ERROR DISCOVERED!
PRed.jpg
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Very-Rare-penny-red-with-error-up ... Swf5FgWNbL

pr2.jpg
Or then again, it could be a 'T' with a bit ripped off?
£30,000
+ 85p postage!
You'd think they could throw the first class stamp in, wouldn't you?

Spartacus
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru

Post by Spartacus »

it could be a 'T' with a bit ripped off?
Exactly that!

Another dreamer added to the list.

Cheers!
Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there.

The Pom

Post by The Pom »

munchi1960 has clearly been munching something...

Shades of green & shades of optimism in equal measure here.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Australia-6-Postage-Stamps-Green- ... 4910973112

green.jpg

The Pom

Post by The Pom »

We may have to ask for the internet to be enlarged to fit in all the fail from the well-named vintageduds.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1938-1942-Australia-King-Henry-ll ... 3978265536
Very nice unused lot of 4 stamps. Australia Kin Henry Vl. 1938, 1942. The blue has a thin tear at bottom, lower right. All paper is there. Original gum. Includes 2d, 3d, & 3 12d.

henry.jpg

fromdownunder

Post by fromdownunder »

A ripper of a stamp.
ripped.jpg

...I mean a ripped badly stamp. A very common incredibly remarkably horribly badly damaged used stamp (described as mint of course, because malcz-2014 knows nothing about stamps and easily proves that with this listing), and has a whopping price of US $450.00.

Found apparently in his uncles storage bin (no doubt in a biscuit tin), he has suggested he has others to follow. Please, please, please do so malcz-2014. Mmmmmmmm, fresh blood....

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Very-Rare-VINTAGE-United-States- ... SwVk1gWY-f

Norm

The Pom

Post by The Pom »

bitsandbobs444 has clearly read the dreamers' manual & ticks all the required boxes, including the obligatory 2c Red Washington in shocking condition, as well as the beauty below.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/australia-one-penny-embosed-stamp/184728680598

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/Stamps/260/m.html?item=1847286805 ... andbobs444

Embosed.jpg

Tomane1
AQUA Star Stampboards Enthusiast

Post by Tomane1 »

The Pom wrote:
03 Apr 2021 06:51
bitsandbobs444 has clearly read the dreamers' manual & ticks all the required boxes, including the obligatory 2c Red Washington in shocking condition, as well as the beauty below.

Let's not be too hard on bitsandbobs444. Not all his items are so outrageously overpriced. I see that one of the items available is the "Used Mint" variety as per below. At only £4.99 this must be the bargain of the year for such an unusual variety. It is the first time I have seen a Used Mint item advertised on eBay.

Used Mint Stamp Selo Carimbado Magyar Posta
Used Mint Stamp Selo Carimbado Magyar Posta
Collecting mainly mint Portugal & colonies, World Cup soccer, astronomy & space exploration, fauna, transport, lighthouses and orchids

The Pom

Post by The Pom »

What amandaharfouche lacks in the daft description department is more than compensated for by their performance in the daft price department.

They've also forgotten the rule that the dreamer is supposed to send such items by courier at vast cost. None of this free post nonsense.

As is so often the case, their other items are worth a look.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5-Pence-Stamp/353421843226

5d.jpg

fromdownunder

Post by fromdownunder »

sheman_4826 (0), ambitious liar who has been on eBay for two years on zero purchases and zero sales (I can see why) has finally found his gold, and I assume is sitting around waiting for the money to roll in (I predict a longgggg wait).

For only AU$13,500 , you can get this $1.00's worth of British stamps with this incredibly hilariously bad and cloud cuckoo land incorrect description which consists of stuff I use to help Roses grow.
Rare Set Of KGV stamps

One of a kind collectors set. (part set(s) )

Rare Set Of Great Britain King George V stamps unmounted. (common as beach sand, and if not mounted are they stuck on that page with willpower?)

Only 1 set for quick sale. (Again, not a set)

No flaws and unique with inverted watermarks. (several are damaged, and I bet he does not know what an inverted watermark is)

StampS are in excellent condition. (several are damaged and/or have killer postmarks)

Price is negotiable. (It's worth maybe One Dollar)

Be quick as need gone urgently. (Not gonna happen)

Belonged to Great Great Grandparents (...which means they are 100 year old stamps which we knew anyway)

Genuine (no doubt, as are the other millions of these very common stamps)

Oh wait, you look at the stamps and the real world returns:
gbstuff.jpg
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rare-Set-Of-KGV-stamps/384034550 ... SwAqhgUfva

The Pom

Post by The Pom »

kaluz_marci has entered the fray with a strong showing, and has clearly graduated from dreamer school with flying colours.

Common stamps in poor condition? Check.

Insane & utterly random pricing? Check.

Blatantly untrue claims that worthless common stamps are rare & valuable? Check.

Semi-literate descriptions? Check.

Multiple poor-quality images of each individual stamp, varying slightly in size, angle and focus? Check.

2c red Washington? Oh yes. Goes without saying....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stamp-Australia-45c-Colletion-SEPTEMBER-1999/254920029760

KALUZ.jpg

Bill H UK

Post by Bill H UK »

Dear oh dear.......this is a bit sad, actually.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Commonwealth-Stamp-Collectio ... 4902.l9144
leaders.jpg
Someone fell for this absurd 'investment opportunity' in the 80s and now wants to cash in...
They were clearly conned by our old friends 'Leaders of the World' in to paying much too much for a handful of junk stamps from 80s Tuvalu / St. Vincent etc plus some worthless 'Certificates of Authenticity', and a fancy binder.

Actually, I'd be more sympathetic if they were just trying to cut their losses, rather than con someone else out of £1750.
They even reproduce the original ad they fell for in the 80s, hoping it will work on some other poor dupe
leader2.jpg
("Commonwealth stamps increased in value by 700%! And these are Commonwealth stamps!!!!")

lesbootman

Post by lesbootman »

This topic can cut both ways.

I was watching a lot comprising a smilers sheet of 10 1st class stamps on the theme of the Routemaster bus. My son-in-law collects bus memorabilia so I thought I might get it for him if it wasn't too expensive. I wasn't the buyer!

bus.jpg
Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind!

lesbootman

Post by lesbootman »

The bidding:

bus 2.jpg
Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind!

Rog

Post by Rog »

Bill H UK wrote:
09 Apr 2021 02:54
Can't say I like their art offerings either :D

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mad-Madam-Mable-Surrealist-Portra ... 4687373003

Yours at a snip for just £10,900.00

A singularly beautiful portrait.
A singularly beautiful portrait.
My Stamp Blog : The Stamp Book

Goodwin

Post by Goodwin »

lesbootman wrote:
09 Apr 2021 03:03

I was watching a lot comprising a smilers sheet of 10 1st class stamps on the theme of the Routemaster bus. My son-in-law collects bus memorabilia so I thought I might get it for him if it wasn't too expensive. I wasn't the buyer!

You can always get one here for £275!
https://www.jerwoodphilatelics.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=12553

Mainly collecting GB, working back from QEII. Often side-tracked into Japan, GB-era Hong Kong definitives, Ceylon and Australia pre-decimal.

Bill H UK

Post by Bill H UK »

Rog wrote:
09 Apr 2021 04:28
Bill H UK wrote:
09 Apr 2021 02:54
Can't say I like their art offerings either :D

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Mad-Madam-Mable-Surrealist-Portra ... 4687373003

Yours at a snip for just £10,900.00

I know!! I saw these too but I thought they were rather, er, beyond the scope of this forum.
But as you've found them - did you notice that these hideous "artworks" are by someone called 'Emanuel' and that the eBay seller is called 'theemanuelcollection'?

They would seem to be all his own work!

lesbootman

Post by lesbootman »

Goodwin wrote:
09 Apr 2021 06:50
lesbootman wrote:
09 Apr 2021 03:03

You can always get one here for £275!
https://www.jerwoodphilatelics.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=12553
Wow - I wonder if Jerwood Philatelics bought another copy ... or if someone got a "bargain"?

Number-O-Ne

Post by Number-O-Ne »

From my neck of woods.

The stamp is not fake, but US $5 would have been 500 times its true value.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Vintage-1929-King-Vittorio-Emm ... 890.l49286

Screenshot_20210409-220243_eBay.jpg

andy66

Post by andy66 »

Number-O-Ne wrote:
10 Apr 2021 13:10

From my neck of woods.

The stamp is not fake, but US $5 would have been 500 times its true value.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Vintage-1929-King-Vittorio-Emm ... 890.l49286

He wrote 34 pcs. maybe intending how many were issued? :D :) :D
The only value of this stamp is: giveaway for free :lol:
Andy66
Friuli - Italy

GreyWarbler

Post by GreyWarbler »

This one popped up on Trade Me this morning.
According to my Scott 2021 Pocket guide this little beauty, imperf used, is worth a whopping $3.50 NZ

Good luck in getting 100K (I'll give Joey the benefit of doubt and say the cat hit the zero button while he wasn't looking)

Last edited by CMJ on 11 Apr 2021 19:51, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Externally hosted image(s) corrected

rsellens

Post by rsellens »

GreyWarbler wrote:
11 Apr 2021 09:42
This one popped up on Trade Me this morning.
According to my Scott 2021 Pocket guide this little beauty, imperf used, is worth a whopping $3.50 NZ

Good luck in getting 100K (I'll give Joey the benefit of doubt and say the cat hit the zero button while he wasn't looking)

The cat must have been dancing on the zero button.

CMJ
Rescued a MILLION Stampboard Images
Rescued a MILLION  Stampboard Images

Post by CMJ »

Moderator Comment

GreyWarbler,

Since the well-publicised introduction of the new version of the board last year, all images should be uploaded directly to Stampboards which is a very simple process. Images should no longer be linked to, from any external image hosting sites as these then need to be manually converted by the volunteer moderator team.

Here, is a link to a tutorial showing how images should be added.

Test and post your images direct onto June 2020 NEW Stampboards

Thank you. 

GreyWarbler

Post by GreyWarbler »

CMJ wrote:
11 Apr 2021 19:28

Moderator Comment

GreyWarbler,

Since the well-publicised introduction of the new version of the board last year, all images should be uploaded directly to Stampboards which is a very simple process. Images should no longer be linked to, from any external image hosting sites as these then need to be manually converted by the volunteer moderator team.

Here, is a link to a tutorial showing how images should be added.

Test and post your images direct onto June 2020 NEW Stampboards

Thank you. 

Noted. Apologies....I have left a note to myself..... :oops:

Return to “All Online Stamp Auction related discussion and overview”