Phoenix Auction No.89: 21st & 22nd October

A venue to discuss unusual and interesting items being offered. Report and discuss fakes, forgeries, scammers and con-men. Also fee discussion, and low listing fee promos etc. Discuss feedback. Great items for sale. New policies ..... whatever YOU want!

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Phoenix Auctions
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

Phoenix Auction No.89: 21st & 22nd October

Post by Phoenix Auctions »

Phoenix Auctions - Auction No.89 - 21st & 22nd October - commencing at 10:00am

Phoenix Auctions - Auction No.89.
Phoenix Auctions - Auction No.89.

Welcome to our 10th Auction for 2021. This is being held over two days, Thursday 21st October & Friday 22nd October.

Auction 89 will be live on the net via our own auction systems. Just login as usual and then open the Live Bidding window. This will then give you the ability to bid on each lot just as if you were in the room. At this stage we are still in lockdown and viewing and room bidders are not allowed. We will use our normal emails to keep you updated with any changes.

Session 1 (lots 1-296) starts at 10.00am on Thursday and is just Kangaroo lots. This section features a wide range of shades, monograms, imprints and varieties, with a good mix of single items and group lots. There is quite a range of bi-colours including a SMW £2 MUH.

Session 2 (lots 297-922) starts no earlier than 1:00pm on Thursday, and contains the rest of the Australian Commonwealth period followed by BCOF and Australian Territories. Varieties including many better imprints and varieties in the KGV, KGVI & QEII period, Postal History, Postal Stationery, Postage, etc are included in this session. A good selection of Customs stamps is on offer with a number of very rare items.

Session 3 (lots 923-1298) starts at 10:00am on Friday. This session is just Australian Colonies lots with several better collections. NSW postmark collectors will be pleased to see another fine array of Hugh Freeman’s NSW Numeral rarities.

Qld has several nice lots of RO mss cancellations, Victoria has a strong selection incl a fantastic 1857 Victoria Express cover, a good range of stamps etc. Postmark collectors are well served with a fine range of both numerals & datestamps. Naturally SA & WA collectors should find several interesting lots.

Session 4 (lots 1299-1821) starts no earlier than 12 noon on Friday. It begins with our general collections, Ephemera, PPCs, Literature, Coins, etc and continues with over 350 Rest of The World. As always there is a good range of British Commonwealth varieties.

As stated earlier at this stage we do not know how limited viewing and room bidding will be due to the changing COVID-19 restrictions. Please make an appointment if you are coming in for any reason, as that will help us manage the numbers in the building at any one time. We have limited our staff on both auction days, so please avoid calling then, as we may not be able to answer you promptly.

While we have also organised ourselves to cater for more phone bidders, we do encourage everyone to use our website, www.phoenixauctions.com.au as much as possible as that will provide you with the best information about each lot and your bids.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries.

Best of luck with your bids.
Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Re: Phoenix Auction No.89: 21st & 22nd October from 10:00am

Post by Global Administrator »

Hope it goes well David .. these ever-changing COVID rules re inspection etc must be driving you folks crazy. I empathise.

Looks like soon the rules might be relaxed - hope so!

Glen
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!
Thomas
Black Ninja Star! Board Posting Addict.

Post by Thomas »

If the Phoenix rep reads this can they advise who the ‘National Philatelic Centre’ is, who apparently has recent expertised lots of material in this sale ?

Some of the expensive Roos I looking at today are very obviously reperforated, and pretty badly so, if I can be see them. That alteration is not mentioned despite bids being in the $1000s level on some of them. The strip 3 stamp is a front on cover item.

Is that a dealer or a person who has submitted this defect material for auction, along with their own apparently 2021 ‘Certificates’ and the auction has just not bother checked them at all? Is that usual for Auctions there to not decide/write their own condition notes?

Thanks for some reply – a big worry if second grade material of key stamps are sold with no comment added as to the glarring faults.

These below are just a few I noticed from many. The used Pound brown and blue Kangaroo appearing to have an added top right corner as well.

AUSTRALIA_Kangaroos_-_Third_Watermark_1-_Blue-Green_Die_IIB_2627889.jpg
AUSTRALIA_Kangaroos_-_Third_Watermark_1_pound_Purple-Brown_and_Blue_2627881.jpg
AUSTRALIA_Kangaroos_-_CofA_Watermark_2_pound_Grey-Black_and_Rose-Crimson_2627900.jpg
AUSTRALIA_Kangaroos_-_First_Watermark_1_pound_Red-Brown_and_Blue_2627883.jpg
The Pom
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!

Post by The Pom »

Thomas wrote: 20 Oct 2021 20:18 If the Phoenix rep reads this can they advise who the ‘National Philatelic Centre’ is, who apparently has expertised lots of material in this sale ?

It's John Bozic, a well documented stamp crook, much discussed on the Board.
Always on the lookout for Australian pre decimal First Day Covers.
philatelic
AQUA Star Stampboards Enthusiast

Post by philatelic »

It's John Bozic

It may well be, but surely the auction house has some responsibility in double checking the items submitted for sale.

I am no expert in reperforated stamps, but a couple of these look dubious - I may be wrong!
satsuma
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!

Post by satsuma »

This sold for $1,900+add-ons against an estimate of $1,000

So perhaps other didn't agree with your reperforated comment.
philatelic

Post by philatelic »

.....or perhaps the buyer has purchased it 'on extension' and will be submitting it for a real Certificate
Temora22
PLATINUM Star Serious Stamp Poster

Post by Temora22 »

Thomas wrote: 20 Oct 2021 20:18 If the Phoenix rep reads this can they advise who the ‘National Philatelic Centre’ is, who apparently has expertised lots of material in this sale ?
I'm not a representative of Phoenix but here is a link to the "National Philatelic Centre" website:

https://www.nationalphilateliccentre.com.au/

I can't see anything on the website to indicate whether the "NPC" is a company or an unincorporated association.

David Wood from Phoenix is listed in the website section "Committee and Research Members Profile" (sic). His profile includes "and later was responsible forming the Phoenix Auction house which he currently holds the position as describer, managing director and chairman of the board" and "David is well known as a consultant, advisor and a mentor and will continue in this capacity with NPC".

I have yet to see the form of certificate that the NPC issues. I'm not a collector of Australian stamps. Informed collectors, if they have not already done so, will presumably soon form their own views as to the merits of certificates issued by the NPC.

Regards,
starling
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Post by starling »

The Pom wrote: 20 Oct 2021 23:48

It's John Bozic, a well documented stamp crook, much discussed on the Board.

Bozic despises Stampboards, I wonder why...?

https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23957

worldstamps wrote: 01 Apr 2009 23:36 Image ---Image

Image --- Image

Looks like Boz may have added selling re-perforated Roos to his 'Customer Service' experience?

This £1 Gray was offered by Prestige mid March 2009 being a generous donation to the Bushfire Victim Fund, and sold for $A260. They honestly stated it had short perfs, and they honestly stated retail for good MLH copies is $825.

A fortnight later it magically appears to be an ebay lot from stampcollectorboz - indeed the bidding is already good for it.

It appears to be the same stamp - but now crudely re-perforated on all 4 sides in my view.

These are totally untouched images - taken directly from both Prestige and ebay - as you can see.

It has changed from a real world defective $260 stamp of "retail $825 with short perfs" - to "SUPERB $1250++++ with magnificent perfs" - i.e. :

MLH SUPERB

"extremely fine fresh, sharp color with magnificent perfs. YOU WILL BE LOOKING FOR A LONG TIME TO FIND ONE AS GOOD AS THIS. A fantastic stamp. Melbourne retail for this quality and excellence is $1250++++.

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/1-Roo-Acsc-53A-SG75-GREY-3rd-Wmk-MLH-SUPERB_W0QQitemZ300303995605

There seems no doubt to me the stamps are (or were) the same .. the same small gray ink dot in RH margin opposite Thursday Island.

The small colour island in ocean near Perth, the flaw in top left corner, accent flaw on first A, the white line over POUND, the exact same watermark positioning etc. What do others think?

Seems sad the Bushfire Appeal - of all venues is where material for this kind of thing might possibly be drawn from?

The donator is stated to be 'Warren Beeby' in the Prestige write-up, who I know from a contact there is a senior News Corp Executive in Oz. I wonder if he would be pleased to see his donation suffer such a fate, if this is indeed the same stamp?

https://www.prestigephilately.com/cats.php?sortcode=k3&auctionnum=305

I've seen Boz offer a LOT of high value stamps lately with similar odd looking perfs, which looked very curious, but of course one never knows if they have been there for decades, and I had nothing to compare them against.

This one stuck in my mind, as I had planned to bid on it at Prestige, and the poor perfs deterred me.

Do these look like the same stamp to others here?

worldstamps

Scott
Please visit my on-line store - http://www.scottstarling.com.au
-
starling

Post by starling »

philatelic wrote: 22 Oct 2021 07:03

.....or perhaps the buyer has purchased it 'on extension' and will be submitting it for a real Certificate

If the vendor or purchaser of any of these National Philatelic Centre lots would like a second opinion, then I will happily issue certificates free-of-charge for any they are concerned with.

Message me through the board or go to my web-site below.

Scott
Please visit my on-line store - http://www.scottstarling.com.au
-
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

satsuma wrote: 21 Oct 2021 13:34

There is always far too trusting stamp buyers all around the globe as we all know.

If they see a supposed ''Certificate'' from 2021 accompanny any lot, and the Auction adds no comment on true condition, and places the piece on front cover, they are believing the supposed Certificate and the Auction to have checked all things. In Germany this is normal.

All of them was selling, and all went to auction with no change of description to guiding bidders that they were tampered with.

Of course it is re-perforated - look at top left corner, as are all the others shown above. No-one here has dispute that. All of them sold, and all went to auction with no change of description to guiding bidders that they were tampered with.

If the auction says a stamp is reperforated - the market sets the price. Phoenix describing this one below as be ''reperforated at left'' and it still getting over $600, and nobody was deceived - just how it shood be for leading Auctions. Honest and open and trust.

AUSTRALIA_Kangaroos_-_Third_Watermark_1_pound_Olive-Brown_and_Pale_Blue_2625418.jpg

If this Bosic person is writing his own clear Certificates for re-perforated material, no Auction should accept them. If he has a past history of doing that previous as posts above indicate on high pricing Roos, even more reason to write of the faults by Auctions.

Any auction being blinded to such wrong Certificates on $2000 pieces, it seems clear they will get a lot of collectors not trust anything they offer going in future.

If Mr. Starling is kindly offered to write accurate Certificates free, for material just sold in Phoenix with these other 2021 supposed Certificates, there is clearly a big problem in here.

Easy way to fix it - do not be accept vendor written ''Certificates'' with no Auction comment it seems obvious, and the Auction to use just normal good eyesight to mention obvious faults, no matter who consign the stamps.

Thomas
satsuma

Post by satsuma »

starling wrote: 22 Oct 2021 17:24
philatelic wrote: 22 Oct 2021 07:03

If the vendor or purchaser of any of these National Philatelic Centre lots would like a second opinion, then I will happily issue certificates free-of-charge for any they are concerned with.

Message me through the board or go to my web-site below.

Scott

A very generous offer, Scott.

MJ's pet

Re: Phoenix Auction No.89: 21st & 22nd October

Post by MJ's pet »

Thomas wrote: Any auction being blinded to such wrong Certificates on $2000 pieces, it seems clear they will get a lot of collectors not trust anything they offer going in future.

If Mr. Starling is kindly offering to write accurate Certificates free, for material just sold in Phoenix with these other 2021 supposed Certificates, there is clearly a big problem in here.

National Philatelic Centre.png

David Wood of Phoenix Auctions is a committee member of the "National Philatelic Centre".

David Wood is also the owner and describer at Phoenix Auctions.

Why reperfs are not being described in the auction catalogue is a good question. Especially on expensive single items and ones that are on the front cover of the auction catalogue.

There clearly are big problems here.
Phoenix Auctions

Post by Phoenix Auctions »

Just a small request and one I am sure other auction houses would appreciate this as well.

If you notice a problem, please tell us directly. Then, if we agree with you, we can fix the the problem straight away, by either withdrawing the lot or modifying the description.

We have no interest in deliberately selling incorrectly described lots as that just costs time and money.

On those odd occasions when an incorrectly described lot is returned we refund or credit as soon as the lot is returned.
philatelic

Post by philatelic »

In David's defence, this discussion was first posted on Wednesday which happened to be near Day 1 of his Thursday 2-day auction.

Having been big in the stamp auction game here myself, I am sure he was too busy at the time with other things to check on the latest discussions on Stampboards.
doc
I was online for our Birthday Number 3!

Post by doc »

Oversights can occur for sure.

However $1000 and $2000+ lots should not have obvious reperforations, and added corners and repairs, not mentioned by large Auctions. This is a basic confidence issue surely? And one that stamp dealer bodies I am sure insist on?

And not just on one lot, but many in this sale - some not highlighted above.

These supposed ''Certificates'' should also clearly note those repairs and alterations, and highlight them. Agree?

Neither occurred, due to apparent self-interest of some parties involved, and hence the collector concerns.

These matters were raised before the sale started.

Why would most collectors mail back anything for a refund, if no faults were are noted by the auction, or were outlined on these so-called, just issued, in house ''Certificates' ? Most collectors would take both at face value - the stamp has no faults or alterations. That is a cop-out clause.

Simple solution, do not accept or mention these in-house Certificates.

Now Phoenix has been made aware of the issues, and as the stamps have luckily not been mailed or charged, are the buyers of these items being refunded and sale cancelled to be re-offered in future correctly described, or advised of the generous offer of Dr. Starling to furnish them a real independent Certificate for free, before they pay?

Important questions surely?

Thank for reading - doc
GlenStephens

Post by GlenStephens »

Folks – no auction gets things 100% right. :mrgreen:

Phoenix have a great reputation, built over decades, and I am sure these were just an aberration.

Have no idea where Phoenix were at in the end, with personal viewing for this sale due to the COVID madness that has annoyed all auctions here for 18 months. I feel very sorry for them all, as it disrupts things greatly.

Remember in ANY normal Public auction, there is a lot of room viewing, and dealers and experienced collectors have a chance to point out to Auction staff, any howlers that just may have been overlooked. Then the website notes can then be adjusted, and estimate reduced accordingly, and the live call of the auction makes a note of any such condition variations before anyone bids. A second tier of vigilance.

If there was NO room viewing, this level of extra eyes may not have been there - have no idea if they were able to have any?

Anyway it is all noted now in good time, and I am sure Phoenix are sorting the issues with the relevant buyers. :!:

NO public auction likes to have more than a couple of these per sale, for very obvious reasons, and I am sure they will remain extra vigilant in this area. Most bidders cannot view in person, so accurate descriptions are very essential.

NPS exhorts getting Certs to guard against buying reperfs and repairs, and then issues Certs with both on them, making no mention of either! Hmmmm. Talk about discredited. Will they agree to tear them up? I guess David can request that.

NPC exhort you to pay them good money to tell you if stamp is reperforated or repaired - and then clearly do not!
NPC exhort you to pay them good money to tell you if stamp is reperforated or repaired - and then clearly do not!

It does not seem clear whether these reperfs and repairs were submitted to Auction by John Bozic, with self-written/submitted supposed 2021 "fault free'' Certificates, but as can be seen above, his past form with extensive re-perfing of high value kangaroos is well documented.

With the £1 grey Roo shown above, it was a Bushfire Charity donation to Prestige, Bozic then heavily re-perforated it in days, listed on ebay, and then denied it for weeks despite masses of damning and totally conclusive visual evidence on this thread -

https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=23957

Michael Eastick, then President of APTA, is on there exposing it all often, and reporting that stamp direct to the top brass on eBay, and the stamp was of course removed by eBay in that situation. A shame they are not so active these days. :twisted:

John Bozic has feebly been trying to issue his own Certs for years, first under his own name "JB", which probably got less bids than if he did not (!) and it appears this National Philatelic Centre (NPC) is his new Trojan horse vehicle to do that? He says here the ''JB'' alleged Certs cost $80! -

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/122964024236

Anyway any real Public Auction can choose whether to accept any lot - or not. Bozic has now it now seems to have wormed his way back onto ebay after his bans, as stampscollectorboz (plural) changing the name from a long banned and discredited account stampcollectorboz so he can offer them there direct, with his presumably own self-signed/issued NPC 'Certificates' - as he clearly is doing already, as can be seen below, that accompany most high price lots. The perfect match! -

https://www.ebay.com.au/str/stampscollectorboz?_sop=16

Bozic's wife's account gottacute is also selling things on ebay with National Philatelic Centre 'Certificates' - a cash cow for them, and buyers I am sure have no idea the seller family is essentially writing the apparent *independent* Guarantees.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/124415777756

This £1 Brown and Blue he has for $A7,350, very clearly re-perforated along top, and more than likely regummed I'd guess - but hey it is the Wild West of FakeBay!

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/302842896006

FakeBay is FakeBay - it always has been, and most savvy buyers stay clear of it for anything priced above 3 figures, and as long as the dodgy stuff stays there, the healthier the hobby.

A shame, as Bozic had seemed to have been behaving himself in recent times, and much of what he offers seems nice, and appears alteration free. No need at all for this sort of stuff.

The published contact address for National Philatelic Centre Expertising material is John Bozic's box number in Double Bay. His name it appears does NOT to appear on any of the alleged 'Certificates' - for reason's I'll let readers dwell upon!

NPC EXPERT COMMITTEE - PO BOX 289 DOUBLE BAY NSW 1360.

ScamEbay where $7350 buys you an obvious re-perf along top stamp WITH alleged ORIGINAL GUM!
ScamEbay where $7350 buys you an obvious re-perf along top stamp WITH alleged ORIGINAL GUM!
Temora22

Post by Temora22 »

If the "National Philatelic Centre" is as discredited as some on here maintain doesn't it beg the question as to why David Wood apparently continues to be associated with it (or allows his name to be associated with it on its website)?

For disclosure purposes, I've been a long-time customer of Phoenix, always had good service and have never encountered problems. I've not had any dealings with the "National Philatelic Centre".

Regards
doc

Post by doc »

Temora22 wrote: 24 Oct 2021 10:06 If the "National Philatelic Centre" is as discredited as some on here maintain doesn't it beg the question as to why David Wood apparently continues to be associated with it (or allows his name to be associated with it on its website)?

After the events of this week he will probably be asking himself the same question?

Being associated with the name Bozic in any way philatelic, is a pretty toxic connection, as here it implies David Wood is a party to issuing Certs for reperforated and repaired high value material etc, and stating they are all unaltered and fine.

I cannot see any Ababus or Status or Millennium Auctions staff etc being outlined on the NPC site, and for those very excellent reasons I'd suggest. ''Guilt by Association.''

The sole purpose of "National Philatelic Centre" (NPC) it seems, is to be bulk issuing of often questionable and often inaccurate ''Certs'' by Bozic via his Double Bay home, for his various ID ebay, and other avenues material.

Word will spread. No sane reason for anyone else to hitch their wagon to it.

Thank for reading - doc
satsuma

Post by satsuma »

Temora22 wrote: 24 Oct 2021 10:06
........... I've been a long-time customer of Phoenix, always had good service and have never encountered problems. I've not had any dealings with the "National Philatelic Centre".

Regards
Likewise
Kevin Morgan
Founder Member Joined April 2007
Founder Member Joined April 2007

Post by Kevin Morgan »

I told JB around 20 years ago in Canberra never to even look at my stand ever again, let alone try to buy anything, when he tried to butt in on a purchase I was making from a collector, suggesting he could offer a better price out in the corridor!

Years later when "Gottacute" first came on the scene I asked him a question, calling him as John in the message about something fishy on his eBay page, and he wrote back something like: "My name is not John, I do not even know John Bozic"

FREE sample copy of Stamp News Australasia available on request to all Stampboards members!
Also don't forget to checkout our websites at http://www.kevinmorgan.com.au
MJ's pet

Post by MJ's pet »

Thomas wrote:
Is that a dealer or a person who has submitted this defect material for auction, along with their own apparently 2021 ‘Certificates’ and the auction has just not bother checked them at all?

Why are there no illustrations of the certificates, which is very standard practice in online auctions?

Who signed the certs in question is very relevant.

People are assuming that Bozic is the vendor, but that may not be the case. Phoenix should say if he is the vendor or not.

In any event, the auction house is responsible for describing the lot. Whether it has a cert or not, new or old. It is what they charge 20% sellers and 20% buyers fees for.

Allanswood

Post by Allanswood »

All I can say is that I won 5 lots in this last Auction, there were quite a few more that I was after (the nice range of Roo's with Telegraphs).

Anyway, I trust Phoenix, have never had a problem with them and as David has already said above he will refund/credit if it becomes apparent that the lot was incorrect.

If the lots came from someone he could trust and the cert's have been clear, then he'll deal with the problem created as it has wasted his time and money as well.

Greg - Looking for Goulburn Australia Cancels and Grangemouth Scotland Cancels and Covers
Member of the S.T.A.M.P Club for Slightly Twisted And Mad Philatelists - Motto: "Bring back the lick!"
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Lots of problem with this nice theory idea as lots buyers simply can not see or know repairs and reperf and other, and just trust Certs.

Were buyers of these changes stamps now told by Auction the sale is cancelled and get refund/credit as others suggest above? We are not told so. So not? They stay sold. I said this before -

Thomas wrote: 22 Oct 2021 18:21
There is always far too trusting stamp buyers all around the globe as we all know.

If they see a supposed ''Certificate'' from 2021 accompanny any lot, and the Auction adds no comment on true condition, and places the piece on front cover, they are believing the supposed Certificate and the Auction to have checked all things. In Germany this is normal.

All of them was selling, and all went to auction with no change of description to guiding bidders that they were tampered with.

If Mr. Starling is kindly offered to write accurate Certificates free, for material just sold in Phoenix with these other 2021 supposed Certificates, there is clearly a big problem in here.

Easy way to fix it - do not be accept vendor written ''Certificates'' with no Auction comment it seems obvious, and the Auction to use just normal good eyesight to mention obvious faults, no matter who consign the stamps.

Thomas
The Pom

Post by The Pom »

Phoenix Auctions wrote: 23 Oct 2021 14:15 Just a small request and one I am sure other auction houses would appreciate this as well.

If you notice a problem, please tell us directly. Then, if we agree with you, we can fix the the problem straight away, by either withdrawing the lot or modifying the description.

We have no interest in deliberately selling incorrectly described lots as that just costs time and money.

On those odd occasions when an incorrectly described lot is returned we refund or credit as soon as the lot is returned.
David,

I'm sure you are entirely innocent in all this, but from a professional reputation management point of view, may I suggest the following:

1. Sever all connections with Bozic.

2. Your policy on returns is fine, but in this instance I would be inclined to take a more proactive stance. Rather than sending them anyway & seeing if any lots come back for refund, either refund the client now & don't post them in the first place, or take up Dr Starling's generous offer of free certification.

Regards
Chris
The Pom

Post by The Pom »

A couple more that might warrant closer inspection:

Lot 121.jpg

Lot 121a.jpg

Lot 146.jpg

Lot 146a.jpg
philatelic

Post by philatelic »

Phoenix should say if he is the vendor or not
That's all Phoenix needs, to be sued by the vendor for disclosing their name (whoever it might be).
MJ's pet

Post by MJ's pet »

^ People here are jumping on Bozic when it is unclear who signed the many certs in question. At the very least, images of the certs should be posted on the Phoenix website.

Some also assume that Bozic is the vendor. This might not be the case at all. Some basic facts would not go astray.

:idea: Hiding behind "privacy" is not a good look. :idea:

Repeat: the auction house is responsible for their own descriptions.
jojo

Post by jojo »

MJ's pet wrote: 23 Oct 2021 10:49
Thomas wrote: Any auction being blinded to such wrong Certificates on $2000 pieces, it seems clear they will get a lot of collectors not trust anything they offer going in future.

If Mr. Starling is kindly offering to write accurate Certificates free, for material just sold in Phoenix with these other 2021 supposed Certificates, there is clearly a big problem in here.

David Wood of Phoenix Auctions is a committee member of the "National Philatelic Centre".

David Wood is also the owner and describer at Phoenix Auctions.

Why reperfs are not being described in the auction catalogue is a good question. Especially on expensive single items and ones that are on the front cover of the auction catalogue.

There clearly are big problems here.

It beggars belief that these esteemed collectors/dealers ( see red highlights above ) have an apparent association with anything John Bozic ( aka stampscollectorboz, and gottacute ) has to do with.

He is a bloody crook, pure and simple, and dangerous, given his clear philatelic knowledge, and influence ( contributor to Brusden-White, for example ).

Return to “All Online Stamp Auction related discussion and overview”