Warrnambool Philatelic Society meetings

Feel free to start a specific forum on *YOUR* club. List out where you meet - and WHEN. Outline how to join, how to contact the club, the name of your journal and post entire contents of each journal if you wish - with photos! All **FREE**. Societies are the backbone of the hobby and we are delighted to support them as much as we can.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Darryl1
GOLD Star Super Posting Stampboarder!
GOLD Star Super Posting Stampboarder!

Warrnambool Philatelic Society meetings

Post by Darryl1 »

Warrnambool Philatelic Society Meetings 7.45 pm 3rd Wednesday of each month At St Joseph Primary school Botanic Road Warrnambool (opposite Botanic gardens)

All welcome.

Contacts John 03 55611470 or Darryl mobile 0448487356

Jonozilla
Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member
Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member

Re: Warrnambool Philateic Society meetings

Post by Jonozilla »

Darryl1 wrote:
09 Apr 2015 08:59
Warrnambool Philatelic Soceity Meetings 7.45 pm 3rd Wednesday of each month At St Joseph Primary school Botanic Road Warrnambool (opposite Botanic gardens)
All welcome. Contacts John 03 55611470 or Darryl mobile 0448487356
Now I think because this post is so old (relatively speaking), I think this will be a long shot...

... But Darryl1, are you still meeting as mentioned above? There isn't much of an 'online presence' so I'm not sure. I'll give your number a buzz in case you are no longer active on this site. (Probably tomorrow).
Hey There! I'm New, Don't Hurt Me! :lol: :lol:

Return to “CLUBS - This is YOUR Club space to use however you wish - please add your details!”