Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team
- Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 22 Sep 2019 05:46
- Location: Boston, MA, USA
I am in the process of reactivating the Boston Philatelic Society. The BPS was founded in 1891 and I want to make sure that it does not fade away.
I have secured a meeting location, and am working with the remaining officer to get us up and running again.
Any one here in the Boston/Medford MA area that would be interested in attending local meetings?
Feel free to ping me with any questions or suggestions!
Reason: Expanded totally and meaningless vague heading, to make more sense to members
- Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru
- Posts: 121
- Joined: 12 Jul 2020 21:02
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
When you say 'reactivating,' what do you mean? Like reviving it?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest