I'm in the process of reactivating Boston Philatelic Society

Feel free to start a specific forum on *YOUR* club. List out where you meet - and WHEN. Outline how to join, how to contact the club, the name of your journal and post entire contents of each journal if you wish - with photos! All **FREE**. Societies are the backbone of the hobby and we are delighted to support them as much as we can.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Toddg
Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member
Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member

I'm in the process of reactivating Boston Philatelic Society

Post by Toddg »

Greetings!

I am in the process of reactivating the Boston Philatelic Society. The BPS was founded in 1891 and I want to make sure that it does not fade away.

I have secured a meeting location, and am working with the remaining officer to get us up and running again.

Any one here in the Boston/Medford MA area that would be interested in attending local meetings?

Feel free to ping me with any questions or suggestions!

Todd
Last edited by Global Administrator on 17 Nov 2019 12:45, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Expanded totally and meaningless vague heading, to make more sense to members
The best way out is always through. -Robert Frost. Duo, et unus est

DigitalPhilatelist
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

Re: I'm in the process of reactivating Boston Philatelic Society

Post by DigitalPhilatelist »

Hi Todd. Do you have a website, Twitter or Facebook account?

When you say 'reactivating,' what do you mean? Like reviving it?
If you have a philatelic blog, website, organisation etc., let me know! You can list it for free at TheDigitalPhilatelist.com.

Return to “CLUBS - This is YOUR Club space to use however you wish - please add your details!”