Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team
- WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
- Posts: 83865
- Joined: 16 Nov 2012 11:26
- Location: Cheltenham, Australia
The program for February 2020 is:
Sat 1st - 1.00pm Premium Uncatalogued Auction - viewing starts at 10.30am.
Tues 11th - 7.15pm Education Meeting - How to Display (a late switcheroo) - Ian Sadler will show step by step how to transform album pages into an interesting display (for the Societies Annual Competition in April).
- 8.15pm Display by John Young, of the Australian Philatelic Society, on Trans Pacific Airmails, 1935 to 1945.
Tues 18th - Daytime 10.00am - 1.30pm Mini Auction & Exchange Sheets (byo lunch).
Tues 25th - Uncatalogued Auction - Viewing from 6.00 pm - Auction commences at 7.30pm
Visitors are most welcome.
For more information on The Brighton Philatelic Society:
Telephone 03 9530 6760
or view this Stampboards thread:
The Brighton Philatelic Society Inc (Est 1950)
- AQUA Shooting Star Board ADDICT!
- Posts: 701
- Joined: 23 Jan 2018 16:56
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
And for those looking to March, there is the catalogued auction on 7 March.
A few people in the know have whispered in Towradji,s ear that it is well worth a look at the catalogue and some lots take the cake. Well the Fijian Cake stamp cakes or similar.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest