Tallahassee Florida USA Stamp & Cover Club (TS&CC)

Feel free to start a specific forum on *YOUR* club. List out where you meet - and WHEN. Outline how to join, how to contact the club, the name of your journal and post entire contents of each journal if you wish - with photos! All **FREE**. Societies are the backbone of the hobby and we are delighted to support them as much as we can.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

drpj
AQUA Star Stampboards Enthusiast
AQUA Star Stampboards Enthusiast

Tallahassee Florida USA Stamp & Cover Club (TS&CC)

Post by drpj »

I noticed that there is not yet a topic on the Clubs space for our local club, so I thought, though we're not yet members, I'd start one.

Corinne and I are just re-starting our collecting activities. I just joined stampboards and we're looking forward to attending our first meeting of the Tallahassee Stamp & Cover Club (TS&CC).

We are both retired faculty in Library and Information Sciences and thus would be happy to facilitate the online side of the Club's activities.

See you at the next meeting - Second Tuesday of the month in the Tallahassee Senior Center (where's there's Contra dancing on some Fridays, too!)

drpj
Peter & Corinne Jörgensen - Members TSCC

Return to “CLUBS - This is YOUR Club space to use however you wish - please add your details!”