York Off - July 2021 UK fair cancelled.

Feel free to start a specific forum on *YOUR* club. List out where you meet - and WHEN. Outline how to join, how to contact the club, the name of your journal and post entire contents of each journal if you wish - with photos! All **FREE**. Societies are the backbone of the hobby and we are delighted to support them as much as we can.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

norvic
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

York Off - July 2021 UK fair cancelled.

Post by norvic »

From the organisers on https://stampshows.net/york-stamp-coin-fair/

YORK Stamp & Coin Fair

80+ stamp and postal history dealers and 60+ coin, banknote and medal dealers

16th – 17th July 2021 CANCELLED

21st – 22nd January 2022

When: Friday 10am – 5pm & Saturday 10am – 4pm

Where: The Grandstand, York Racecourse, York YO23 1EX, England

Admission & car parking: free

COVID-19 UPDATE

We are reluctantly cancelling the York Stamp & Coin Fair scheduled for 16-17th July. Following discussions with York Council, we have decided that the continuing social-distancing restrictions make it impossible for us to run the fair successfully.

We hope to be back in January 2022.

We look forward to seeing you all again then.

This is a great shame and short notice; I know one dealer who has just cancelled a block booking of a dozen hotel beds for himself and others.
Ian Billings - Norvic Philatelics - Remember almost everything I picture is available, unless otherwise stated or copied from elsewhere, as I reduce a roomful of 'stuff' - just ask. GB stamps info: https://blog.norphil.co.uk, NPhilatelics on twitter, www norphil.co.uk, shop.norphil.co.uk for our e-commerce site

Return to “CLUBS - This is YOUR Club space to use however you wish - please add your details!”