Cinderella on Cinderella stamp?

We all have and handle these from time to time. "Back of book", Revenues, "Cinderellas", duty stamps and all kinds of other stamp like labels. Discuss them all HERE!

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

CHOCO886
Well on the way to 25 post Senior Member

Cinderella on Cinderella stamp?

Post by CHOCO886 »

If anyone has seen the pattern printed on a Cinderella stamp is a fairy tale Cinderella?

norvic
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Re: Cinderella on Cinderella stamp?

Post by norvic »

CHOCO, if you read through the welcome email you will see that every new thread is supposed to have a picture included.

I realise that is very difficult on some occasions, but this is your second new thread with no picture.

I'm not sure what you could have done for John Newbery, but you could include here any fairytale picture.

Or you could use a postage stamp with Cinderella on (there are plenty - just google for the pictures) and ask the question.
Ian Billings - Norvic Philatelics - Remember almost everything I picture is available, unless otherwise stated or copied from elsewhere, as I reduce a roomful of 'stuff' - just ask. GB stamps info: https://blog.norphil.co.uk, NPhilatelics on twitter, www norphil.co.uk, shop.norphil.co.uk for our e-commerce site

CHOCO886

Re: Cinderella on Cinderella stamp?

Post by CHOCO886 »

norvic wrote:
20 Sep 2021 08:13
CHOCO, if you read through the welcome email you will see that every new thread is supposed to have a picture included.

I realise that is very difficult on some occasions, but this is your second new thread with no picture.

I'm not sure what you could have done for John Newbery, but you could include here any fairytale picture.

Or you could use a postage stamp with Cinderella on (there are plenty - just google for the pictures) and ask the question.
I apologize for being unfamiliar with the comments on the forum.
The Red Cross stamps I bought few days ago should be Cinderella stamps.
So I want to know if there is any pattern on Cinderella stamps, it is really a fairy tale Cinderella.
Attachments
圖9_1.jpg

Return to “Cinderellas etc - all the stamps that are NOT regular postage stamp related”