South Australia Official stamp 1d Green, MNH - €50 pp

For Mods only to move threads from the "Stamps For Sale" forum after they have sold, or are not eligible to be there in the first instance! READ the "Rules" on top of that forum folks.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

thestamp
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

South Australia Official stamp 1d Green, MNH - €50 pp

Post by thestamp »

South Australia Official stamp Sc. #1 MNH offered at €50 postage paid worldwide, PayPal accepted

IMG_20210910_002820.jpg
Attachments
IMG_20210910_002851.jpg
Last edited by Global Administrator on 10 Sep 2021 12:46, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Expanded the rather vague and lazy and near meaningless heading and text, to make some sense to members
I swap full sets and m/s worldwide, any subject, mint and used. I offer hundreds here https://www.flickr.com/photos/186038366@N08/

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Re: South Australia Official stamp Scott#1 MNH - €50 pp

Post by Global Administrator »

Seller lazily has not given us YEAR or face value or watermark, in the near pointless heading as per our rules. Tidied that up from them.

It is 1d Green and APPEARS to be 1875/76 SG 037 or SG 043, as no-one on the planet uses Scott for Australia States except this seller.

Admin
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

thestamp

Re: South Australia Official stamp 1d Green, MNH - €50 pp

Post by thestamp »

I don't have SG. On closer inspection I find that my friend's (the stamp's owner) identification of this stamp is completely wrong, as it actually is the very common 1875-82 1p. with close letters SA watermark. Better trust catalogues than friends. Thanks for amending, Admin, in your unmistakable style 😅. I apologize. Sale cancelled.
I swap full sets and m/s worldwide, any subject, mint and used. I offer hundreds here https://www.flickr.com/photos/186038366@N08/

Return to “Sold lots, or threads moved by mods as they did not qualify via the rules”