How many here are members on postcrossing.com?

Stampboards has 1000s of regular readers who WILL take the time to help out even with the most basic question. If you are new to stamps - or taking up the hobby after a long break, there is a lot to learn. PLEASE do not be shy in asking the simplest of questions .. members here will be delighted to help you with the answers!

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Waffle
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru

Re: How many here are members on postcrossing.com?

Post by Waffle »

Stamp on reverse. Sadly not les tresoirs de Notre-Dame!
Stamp on reverse. Sadly not les tresoirs de Notre-Dame!
I prefer to collect UK, British Commonwealth esp Pacific area ( not excluding West Indies/Canada ) and Western Europe. At the bottom of my zone of interest is Eastern Europe and communist countries.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Night time scene on a card from Portugal.
Night time scene on a card from Portugal.
I prefer to collect UK, British Commonwealth esp Pacific area ( not excluding West Indies/Canada ) and Western Europe. At the bottom of my zone of interest is Eastern Europe and communist countries.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Stamp on Reverse
Stamp on Reverse

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Card from the 1981 Sandsetional Model exhibition on the beach of Sentosa Island.
Card from the 1981 Sandsetional Model exhibition on the beach of Sentosa Island.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Malaysian stamp on reverse. Obviously the card was in someones cupboard for nearly 30 years waiting for an opportunity to be used.
Malaysian stamp on reverse. Obviously the card was in someones cupboard for nearly 30 years waiting for an opportunity to be used.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Upside down Card of The European Union Star Symbol from Germany, showing stamps from the constituent nations. I blame my scanner! Note, NONE from the UK.
Upside down Card of The European Union Star Symbol from Germany, showing stamps from the constituent nations. I blame my scanner! Note, NONE from the UK.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Another upside down scan of stamps on the reverse, including  Beethoven Anniversary. I must learn how to rotate.
Another upside down scan of stamps on the reverse, including Beethoven Anniversary. I must learn how to rotate.

honza

Post by honza »

Waffle wrote: ↑
06 Sep 2020 08:07

Typical Brexit wishful thinking I fear. Surely there is a UK Machin almost dead centre?
:lol:

Cheers,

Honza

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Sorry Honza. Dead right. My glasses need readjustment. 2 out of 90 ain't bad.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Stamp from La Vendee in France This area was a hotbed of rebellion against the French Revolution with 100,000+ killed in fightiong against the Jacobin army forces and at the "hands" of the guillotine.
Stamp from La Vendee in France This area was a hotbed of rebellion against the French Revolution with 100,000+ killed in fightiong against the Jacobin army forces and at the "hands" of the guillotine.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Stamps on the reverse.
Stamps on the reverse.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Card from Germany A Frank Dicey(1860-1888) painting, The Novel,A Lady.
Card from Germany A Frank Dicey(1860-1888) painting, The Novel,A Lady.
Last edited by Waffle on 09 Sep 2020 11:51, edited 1 time in total.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Stamps on the reverse including a depiction of Baron Von Munchausen.
Stamps on the reverse including a depiction of Baron Von Munchausen.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Card from Ana in Portugal.
Card from Ana in Portugal.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Real and machine stamp on envelope it came in.
Real and machine stamp on envelope it came in.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Australia Post and Australian Border Force sticker together wit Stay Safe & connected Australia cancel.
Australia Post and Australian Border Force sticker together wit Stay Safe & connected Australia cancel.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Contents of Portuguese envelope-presents from Ana Mickey Mouse self adhesive sheetlet.
Contents of Portuguese envelope-presents from Ana Mickey Mouse self adhesive sheetlet.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Stamp of Portugal 2020 Museums series of 12 stamps Further present from Ana.
Stamp of Portugal 2020 Museums series of 12 stamps Further present from Ana.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Stamp of Portugal August 2019 "Pinga" Artur de Sousa A footballer of La Porto FC Another present from Ana.
Stamp of Portugal August 2019 "Pinga" Artur de Sousa A footballer of La Porto FC Another present from Ana.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Stamp of Portugal One of s complete series of 5 self adhesive stamps from May 2020 from The Azores The next 4 posts will show the others Courtesy of Ana.
Stamp of Portugal One of s complete series of 5 self adhesive stamps from May 2020 from The Azores The next 4 posts will show the others Courtesy of Ana.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Stamp of Portugal May 2020 Self adhesive from series from Azores Courtesy of Ana.
Stamp of Portugal May 2020 Self adhesive from series from Azores Courtesy of Ana.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Stamp of Portugal May 2020 Self adhesive issue from Azores series Courtesy of Ana.
Stamp of Portugal May 2020 Self adhesive issue from Azores series Courtesy of Ana.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Stamp of Portugal May 2002 Self adhesive series from the Azores Courtesy of Ana.
Stamp of Portugal May 2002 Self adhesive series from the Azores Courtesy of Ana.

Waffle

Post by Waffle »

Stamp of Portugal May 2020 Self adhesive series from the Azores Courtesy of Ana.
Stamp of Portugal May 2020 Self adhesive series from the Azores Courtesy of Ana.

Return to “NO question is too basic or silly - you ask - we WILL help you with it!”