A visual catalogue of all the East Germany DDR stamp issues

The members ask - the members get. There was a member demand for a STAMP WIKI on this board. Well here we go. All of you so minded can add to your heart's content. The Moderators here can consolidate info into a new post and keep things tidy. They can add 'Stickies' or 'announcements' to be at the top of the Forum.

Moderators: gmoney, GUTTERS, johnrcrow, kuikka, Kainnikanada, KevinHedley, tonga2, mobbor, Allanswood, PhilipAdams, bazza4338, Volunteer Moderator Team

Machaggis52
I was online for Post Number 3 MILLION!

Re: A visual catalogue of all the East Germany DDR stamp iss

Post by Machaggis52 »

East German stamp, 200th anniversary of the death of Handel, 10Pf dark opal green/gray black, Issued 27th Apr 1959,DDR Michel 682

East German stamp, 200th anniversary of the death of Handel, 20Pf mid carmine red/gray black, Issued ,DDR Michel 683
With kind regards, Jim

btj12
Stampboards one post *NEWBIE*!
Stampboards one post *NEWBIE*!

Post by btj12 »

Machaggis52 wrote:Image
East Germany stamp, 12Pf. Thomas Müntzer - German Peasants' War, date of issue 9-30 Nov-1953. DDR Michel 398.

CV ** €8.00, * €2.00, o €9.00, c €12.00.

East Germany stamp, 16Pf Freiherr vom Stein, date of issue 9-30 Nov-1953. DDR Michel 399.

CV ** €5.00 * €1.4, o €5.50, c €7.00

East Germany stamp, 20Pf Ferdinand von Schill, date of issue 9-30 Nov-1953. DDR Michel 400.

CV ** €1.88 , * €0.50 , o €1.00 , c €1.50 .
Dear Jim, Thank you for sharing these stamp images. I'm a researcher working on a book on the history of political thought and was hoping to include in it an image of the Müntzer stamp you shared. I wanted to ask if by chance you would give permission to the image being used in an academic work. You can reach me directly at btj7 [at] psu.edu. Many thanks for considering, Ben

Machaggis52

Post by Machaggis52 »

btj12 wrote:
Machaggis52 wrote:Image
East Germany stamp, 12Pf. Thomas Müntzer - German Peasants' War, date of issue 9-30 Nov-1953. DDR Michel 398.

CV ** €8.00, * €2.00, o €9.00, c €12.00.

East Germany stamp, 16Pf Freiherr vom Stein, date of issue 9-30 Nov-1953. DDR Michel 399.

CV ** €5.00 * €1.4, o €5.50, c €7.00

East Germany stamp, 20Pf Ferdinand von Schill, date of issue 9-30 Nov-1953. DDR Michel 400.

CV ** €1.88 , * €0.50 , o €1.00 , c €1.50 .
Dear Jim, Thank you for sharing these stamp images. I'm a researcher working on a book on the history of political thought and was hoping to include in it an image of the Müntzer stamp you shared. I wanted to ask if by chance you would give permission to the image being used in an academic work. You can reach me directly at btj7 [at] psu.edu. Many thanks for considering, Ben
Help yourself, anyone is free to use my scans in any manner they wish.

I do intend to finish this, I have all the stamps and sheets MNH.

Life intervenes, since starting this thread, I've been in hospital three times, indeed I'm posting from the Western General in Edinburgh at the moment. I've just had surgery to remove kidney stones, followed by a bout of renal colic, caused by passing a 3mm fragment. It was the most painful thing I've ever experienced, 20mg of morphine per hour was only just holding the pain at bay.

Touch wood, I'm now back to normal, will get back to this, and the Annigoni thread also.
With kind regards, Jim

Return to “STAMP WIKI. Please add to this TODAY!”