More of Pakistani Saifbeg rants on Muslims taking over the world

Discussion of anything you like. Sport, stamps, politics, religion, weather, world disasters, news articles - whatever. Things generally NOT stamp related belong in here. Please keep it CIVIL and polite though! We encourage lively discussion on all things.

Moderators: gmoney, Volunteer Moderator Team

doc
I was online for our Birthday Number 3!
I was online for our Birthday Number 3!

Re: More of Pakistani Saifbeg rants on Muslims taking over the world

Post by doc »

OldDuffer1 wrote:
18 Aug 2021 21:47
joelk wrote:
17 Aug 2021 23:03

Hello Saifbeg,

Do you agree that girls should have as much access to education as boys (and I don’t mean religious education)? And are you not concerned that this is not the case for the Taliban?

My (lovely) wife thought of the solution to the Afghanistan "problem" - evacuate all women and girls- then see how they get on!

Well a few million smelly, bearded, ugly, uneducated, neanderthals will just have to get to know each other MUCH better there on the cold winter nights. :mrgreen:

At least the population of the Taliban will drop sharply - and that has to be a very positive side-effect. :idea:

Capture.JPG

danyeung
BLUE Shooting Star Posting GURU!!

Post by danyeung »

22028 wrote:
18 Aug 2021 20:22
danyeung wrote:
18 Aug 2021 19:10
Extracted from Wikipedia
High-speed rail (HSR) in China is the world's longest high speed railway network and most extensively used -- with a total length of 37,900 km by the end of 2020. The HSR network encompasses newly built rail lines with a design speed of 200–350 km/h (120–220 mph). China's HSR accounts for two-thirds of the world's total high-speed railway networks

Products of Southeast Asia countries like Laos and Thailand can get to Europe via the Belt (through China), which is more economical than by air and faster than by sea.
Isn't it quite logical that the country with the highest population has also the longest rail network? If you take the size of the rail network compared to the population i guess it looks different..., same with industrial output / GDP...

I merely point out that products of South East Asia countries can reach out to Europe through China which has a very efficient rail network.

It is not Olympics and which country has the longest rail network doesn't matter. There is no need to compare on per capita basis or total number of medals to secure a better (and number one) ranking.

danyeung

Post by danyeung »

22028 wrote:
18 Aug 2021 20:50
danyeung wrote:
18 Aug 2021 18:54
Existing and new roads and rails network are / will be connected. Countries along the belt, especially those Central Asia ones, can get the commercial benefits out of it.
I doubt this very much. The road and railways are mostly build by Chinese companies but the respective countries have to pay a hefty price to China..., same with Chinese Infrastructure projects (disguised as aid) in Africa where those countries are basically in the hands of China...
As I said in my earlier post, people believe in what they want to believe. Let me share what I believe which you don't have to agree.

A good infrastructure is the foundation for a country to grow and the people live there to have a better life.

Not like the developed countries which already have well established infrastructure, most Asia countries are developing countries and don't have the infrastructure needed.

Do they want the infrastructure ? Of course they do. Their problem is they don't have the capital and skills to run large infrastructure projects.

Developed countries accumulated their capital for their infrastructure through imperialism and colonialism in the last few centuries.

These developing countries can't do the same because imperialism and colonialism are supposed history now. Unfortunately they also can't print the green paper as uncle Sam, which no matter how much are printed the world still accept it in exchange for goods and services.

Developed countries and IMF are not interested to help out and fund such infrastructure projects in the past decades. Reasons could be too risky, not profitable (though it benefits people living there) which is insane in the Capitalism world, or even don't want these countries to become developed countries as simply more competition and no more cheap labour.

The developing countries then either live without the infrastructure or accept the offer from China - a political and economic decision.

Free lunch is rare like the British Guiana 1c Magenta. If a country takes China's offer, pay back the loan plus interest is normal. Hefty price ? It has to be quantified. Is 2% hefty ? It is when compared to 0.25%, if there is such an offer and with other T&Cs the same.

satsuma
I was online for Post Number 7 MILLION!

Post by satsuma »

The last 25 plus posts have not been from Saifberg, and have mostly been about the aims and objectives of China's aid programme.

This is nothing new and comparisons can be made with other aid programmes.

I refer you to the books "Japan: The hungry guest" by George Allen; and "Lords of poverty" by Graham Hancock.

My question is: is this thread about China-bashing or Muslim rants?

castores
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru

Post by castores »

saifbeg wrote:
16 Aug 2021 11:12

The West will now be more occupied with discussing refugees and whining about it while real action is undertaken by China and allies.
(Refugees: people fleeing wars, violence, conflict or persecution.)

So where/what is the real action China is undertaking?
(turn a blind eye and you will leave us alone?)

I can only assume people persecution is not something China sees as important - I wonder if that is a mirror of how they see Uyghur Muslims?

I assume someone may now link Kabul airport to how the 'West' acts-

Absolutely shocking vision at Kabul airport, no words are able to express this.

Cannot condone America's actions, but what was the answer?

Fill up the plane and be to heavy to take off, you might be able to fit 20 people on a rickshaw?

Hard not to think everyone who is not Taliban is shi(p)-scared and wants to leave.

joelk wrote:
Hello Saifbeg,

Do you agree that girls should have as much access to education as boys (and I don’t mean religious education)? And are you not concerned that this is not the case for the Taliban?
Also, really, really interested, in knowing Saifbeg's answer to this question?
Australia : Islands : various countries : Thematics : etc

Clapas
GOLD Shooting Star Stampboards LEGEND!

Post by Clapas »

Taliban troops looking for a journalist working for Deutsche Welle (DW) shot and killed a family member and seriously injured another in Afghanistan, German radio reported on its website on Friday (August 20th).

While the identity of the journalist targeted, who is now based in Germany, was not specified, several other members of his family were able to flee in extremis, while the insurgents went door to door for him. get your hands on it.

According to the Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ), the Taliban have already searched the homes of "at least four journalists and [media] workers" this week, and at least two others have been beaten in eastern Jalalabad.

Several other journalists reported being beaten with sticks or whips while trying to film in Kabul and CNN released a video showing the Taliban raising their rifles as if to hit one of its teams, before being detained. by other fighters.

I Collect : FDCs around the world and mint stamps or FDC from Greek Mythology, Writers, Poets, Native Masks. You can send to me at my address by post. Before you can write a message to: clapas at gmx dot fr

RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

Post by 22028 »

Some years ago a Pakistani Intellectual has made the famous comment:

Not every Muslim is a terrorist, but most Terrorists are Muslims.
UNQUOTE

I lived and worked in Muslim countries for over 30 years and have very good experience, but Neanderthals like Taliban, to some sort Pakistani supporters of them - the infamous ones of Nigeria and Mail, sorry, I have to censor my words ...
Collecting Interests: Tibet, Nepal-Classic Issues, Iran-First Issue (Lion stamps), Iraq-Railway stamps 1928-1942, Overland Mail Baghdad - Haifa, SCADTA, the provisional Registration stamps issue 1921, Colombia, the private carrier stamps.

Thomas
Black Ninja Star! Board Posting Addict.
Black Ninja Star! Board Posting Addict.

Post by Thomas »

castores wrote:
20 Aug 2021 17:05
joelk wrote:
Hello Saifbeg,

Saif Beg clearly is a medieval thinking, strict Sharia law supporting, young firebrand zealot, who it appears from his posts is originally from Pakistan, and who doubtless would wholeheartedly supports Taliban type aggressive oppression of women.

I bet he will never answer the above, as we all can guess what his thoughts will be on such very basic human rights matters. The Taliban openly support sexual abuse and slavery and forced marriage of women, even at age 6 etc.

www.theage.com.au/world/middle-east/i-ll-sacrifice-one-how-a ... 521qw.html

How such zealots get employed by the University of Toronto to "educate" and "guide" often naive and impressionable young people is a total mystery to me. I hope the Mounties have him on a watch list.

Clapas

Post by Clapas »

Despite their "promise" not to seek revenge on their opponents, the Taliban have intensified their hunt for Afghans who have worked with foreign forces, according to a confidential United Nations document. The report, written by a group of UN risk assessment experts and consulted by AFP on Thursday, says the Taliban has "priority lists" of people they want to arrest.

Those most at risk are those in senior positions in the Afghan armed forces, police and intelligence units, according to the document. The Taliban have carried out "targeted door-to-door visits" to individuals they want to arrest as well as to members of their families, the report said. He adds that insurgents screen people wishing to access Kabul airport and have set up checkpoints in larger cities
I Collect : FDCs around the world and mint stamps or FDC from Greek Mythology, Writers, Poets, Native Masks. You can send to me at my address by post. Before you can write a message to: clapas at gmx dot fr

joelk
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Post by joelk »

castores wrote:
20 Aug 2021 17:05
joelk wrote:
Hello Saifbeg,

Yes, still waiting...

David Benson
5000 Great Posts - WHAT a Milestone!
5000 Great Posts - WHAT a Milestone!

Post by David Benson »

Taliban Titanic Lifeboat

Women and Girls last,

jkrabbenbos
I was online for Post Number 6 MILLION!

Post by jkrabbenbos »

Global Administrator wrote:
18 Aug 2021 17:30
So Rotterdam is not in the Netherlands anymore? Did China buy it?
A lot of world's large container terminals are owned by Chinese companies, including the big one in Rotterdam. This is what they do world wide to get control over the shipping routes. And they do it already for decades.
Kind regards,
Jan
Collecting: Netherlands, pre-decimal New Zealand, Canada
Special interest areas: Canada Admirals, NZ Adsons, Antarctica, E.H. Shackleton

jkrabbenbos

Post by jkrabbenbos »

22028 wrote:
18 Aug 2021 20:50
danyeung wrote:
18 Aug 2021 18:54
Existing and new roads and rails network are / will be connected. Countries along the belt, especially those Central Asia ones, can get the commercial benefits out of it.
I doubt this very much. The road and railways are mostly build by Chinese companies but the respective countries have to pay a hefty price to China..., same with Chinese Infrastructure projects (disguised as aid) in Africa where those countries are basically in the hands of China...
And do not forget Europe in this case. Although sometimes it goes wrong, for example the Montenegro Highway to nowhere, which leaves the country left with a huge Chinese loan:
Montenegro is building its first-ever motorway. Due to a huge loan scandal, it’s now become the country’s highway to hell. 40 bridges and 90 tunnels are expected to be built and financed by the Chinese. However, the project has been hit by corruption allegations, construction delays and environmental tragedies. Today, out of the planned 170 kilometres, just 40 have been completed.

The motorway is one of the most expensive in the world. It's financed by a loan from China. Paying back this money is creating problems. Is Montenegro now stuck in Chinese debt?

Taken from https://www.euronews.com/2021/05/07/the-billion-dollar-motor ... to-nowhere
Kind regards,
Jan
Collecting: Netherlands, pre-decimal New Zealand, Canada
Special interest areas: Canada Admirals, NZ Adsons, Antarctica, E.H. Shackleton

satsuma

Post by satsuma »

Once again ....
Is thread about Muslim takeover or Chinese takeover?

OldDuffer1

Post by OldDuffer1 »

From a Taliban press conference seen on Aljazeera yesterday, (am not suggesting this Channel is pro Taliban- quite the opposite!), "...women and girls are mindless...". Try saying that to my (lovely) wife! :lol: (Who happens to have a University Degree and Professional Qualification).

I remember some time ago a US spokesperson saying that they were "not in Afghanistan to ensure the education of girls, but to protect US interests"!

Surely the more countries that have enlightened and educated populations the better for the interests of the West?

A cynic might note that the US is now the second largest exporter of oil in the World (after Saudi Arabia). Could it possibly be in their interest for parts of the Middle East to be in chaos, thus keeping up the price? Surely not!

norvic

Post by norvic »

Ladies and Gentlemen. The original poster has not been here for four days.

He is sitting in Toronto, looking at all your discussions and chuckling to himself about what he has stirred up.

As this has veered so far off topic from "More of Pakistani Saifbeg rants on Muslims taking over the world" I would think it could now be left to fester, and the current discussions on China, world trade, and even the Taliban and Afghanistan could be carried through on other threads, some of which already exist.

Just sayin'; feed the troll and you end up in-fighting. Better to get back to stamps.
Ian Billings - Norvic Philatelics - Remember almost everything I picture is available, unless otherwise stated or copied from elsewhere, as I reduce a roomful of 'stuff' - just ask. GB stamps info: https://blog.norphil.co.uk, NPhilatelics on twitter, www norphil.co.uk, shop.norphil.co.uk for our e-commerce site

gavin-h
Founder Member Joined April 2007

Post by gavin-h »

norvic wrote:
21 Aug 2021 23:27

Ladies and Gentlemen. The original poster has not been here for four days.

He is sitting in Toronto, looking at all your discussions and chuckling to himself about what he has stirred up.

With a bit of luck, the Toronto anti-terror police have seen some of his extremist posts (which presumably aren't limited to our humble stamp collecting website) and are asking him some very difficult questions. :idea:

castores

Post by castores »

Among all the other paraphernalia the U.S. left behind, the Taliban now have biometric devices.

This should make their job easier for identification.

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Administrator »

castores wrote:
22 Aug 2021 14:02
Among all the other paraphernalia the U.S. left behind, the Taliban now have biometric devices.

This should make their job easier for identification.

Indeed, they have an instant Military supply now of leading edge weaponry, due to the bungled US withdrawal,

As videos emerged of Taliban fighters carrying US-made M4 and M18 assault rifles and M24 sniper weapons, the US conceded it does not have the "complete picture" while adding that "a fair amount of it has fallen into the hands of the Taliban".

"Obviously, we don't have a sense that they are going to readily hand it over to us," Jake Sullivan, White House National Security Advisor said.

According to official data, the US had supplied the Afghan army with over 7,000 machine guns, 4,700 Humvees and 20,000 grenades in recent years.

Capture.JPG
Capturetal.JPG
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

danyeung

Post by danyeung »

This is not what the USA expected.

USA expected war and internal conflicts in Afghanistan after they retreat.

One stone two birds - chaos in Afghanistan will make it the bed of terrorists which can trouble China much, plus not wasting money as the bonus.

A stable Afghanistan is not in USA's interest because that will only benefit One Belt One Road initiative and let China to manage the effect of East Turkestan more easily.

The USA supported government failed so fast, in my view, because Afghanistan don't want any more wars among their own people (they can tell what will happen by looking at the other Middle East examples) and the government army are men - they may not against the Taliban rules (and it is their culture, rightly or wrongly).

castores

Post by castores »

The whole scenario is more like an updated Police Academy movie than what you would expect.

kuikka

Post by kuikka »

danyeung wrote:
22 Aug 2021 15:54

The USA supported government failed so fast, in my view, because Afghanistan don't want any more wars among their own people (they can tell what will happen by looking at the other Middle East examples) and the government army are men - they may not against the Taliban rules (and it is their culture, rightly or wrongly).

Afghans seem to disagree with that opinion. The son of the leader of former Northern Alliance has already declared he is willing to lead war against Taliba. He says he has arms (very reasonable claim in Afghanistan) and men (likely the same groups that formed the Northern Alliance) and is seeking for external support (which would probably show up).

Your conclusion about collapse of ANA is likely correct, not because they are men but because they are likely from the same ethnic group as Talibans. This new Northern Alliance is most made of different ethnic groups, which makes desertion from their ranks unlikely.

castores

Post by castores »

Taliban = bit anal

Ken Behrens

danyeung

Post by danyeung »

kuikka wrote:
22 Aug 2021 18:30

Afghans seem to disagree with that opinion. The son of the leader of former Northern Alliance has already declared he is willing to lead war against Taliba. He says he has arms (very reasonable claim in Afghanistan) and men (likely the same groups that formed the Northern Alliance) and is seeking for external support (which would probably show up).
It is only my personal view.

Where was the son of the leader of former Northern Alliance when Kabul in the hand of Taliban on 15 August ? And 2 weeks before that ?

I won't be surprised if USA is doing damage control to support different ethnic groups like Northern Alliance to ensure war and conflicts can be continued in Afghanistan to destabilise the area.

I wish Taliban leaders can learn from their past mistakes and those ethnic group leaders have the wisdom to know that it is time for them to work together to rebuild the country, after being colony of UK for more than 100 years and 10 years Russian / 20 years USA invasion.

castores

Post by castores »

danyeung wrote:
22 Aug 2021 21:38

I wish Taliban leaders can learn from their past mistakes and those ethnic group leaders have the wisdom to know that it is time for them to work together to rebuild the country, after being colony of UK for more than 100 years and 10 years Russian / 20 years USA invasion.
Even considering the predicament (and options), if this was to take place it would probably be difficult in the long term.

However, I'm off to see if there are any fairies are in my garden.

danyeung

Post by danyeung »

If you believe in God, there are fairies.

Hope you can find at least one :)

castores

Post by castores »

Let's not get side-tracked :D

castores

Post by castores »

castores wrote:
22 Aug 2021 22:26
Haha, just re-read the God and fairies line.... I love it

OOPS, meant to be an edit not a new post, sorry

castores

Post by castores »

castores wrote:
22 Aug 2021 22:28
castores wrote:
22 Aug 2021 22:26
Haha, just re-read the God and fairies line.... I love it

OOPS, meant to be an edit not a new post, sorry
However, rather off the rails if you think that's me.
Religion is another sic-fi movie.

OldDuffer1

Post by OldDuffer1 »

An image from one of the most frightening videos I have seen in a long time. Imagine this lot marching down the street outside!

Taliban troops.jpg
Some kind of special elite troops?

castores

Post by castores »

OldDuffer1 wrote:
22 Aug 2021 22:36
An image from one of the most frightening videos I have seen in a long time. Imagine this lot marching down the street outside!

Scared the hell out of me when I saw it!

Organised and now with billions of dollars worth of USA top-of-the-line equipment.

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Post by Global Administrator »

OldDuffer1 wrote:
Imagine this lot marching down the street outside!
Your lot in London are the same - just no bed sheets. :idea:

030123-F-9209C-001.JPG

castores

Post by castores »

22 Aug 2021 22:53
OldDuffer1 wrote:

Much less intent!

Defintion of a police force:

(1) protect the people

or

(2) corral the people

OldDuffer1

Post by OldDuffer1 »

castores wrote:
22 Aug 2021 22:54
22 Aug 2021 22:53
OldDuffer1 wrote:

Much less intent!

Defintion of a police force:

(1) protect the people

or

(2) corral the people
And no automatic weapons! (Although seeing armed police here is no longer a rarity- thanks to the mostly Muslim terrorists!)

castores

Post by castores »

OldDuffer1 wrote:

Scariest image I've seen (without any violence) - image/intent.
(vests USA?, where are their clothes made?)

norvic

Post by norvic »

OldDuffer1 wrote:

But where did you see it and when was it taken?

OK, Reuters is distributing it but the attribution "Taliban fighters march in uniforms on the street in Qalat, Zabul Province, Afghanistan, in this still image taken from social media video uploaded August 19, 2021 and obtained by REUTERS"
Ian Billings - Norvic Philatelics - Remember almost everything I picture is available, unless otherwise stated or copied from elsewhere, as I reduce a roomful of 'stuff' - just ask. GB stamps info: https://blog.norphil.co.uk, NPhilatelics on twitter, www norphil.co.uk, shop.norphil.co.uk for our e-commerce site

OldDuffer1

Post by OldDuffer1 »

norvic wrote:
22 Aug 2021 23:24
OldDuffer1 wrote:

OK, Reuters is distributing it but the attribution "Taliban fighters march in uniforms on the street in Qalat, Zabul Province, Afghanistan, in this still image taken from social media video uploaded August 19, 2021 and obtained by REUTERS"
Sorry- are you suggesting it is not genuine? It has been shown on several of the main channels.

castores

Post by castores »

Interestingly, I had a search page open which included that image (from the following as my search):

weapons now in taliban hands

After clicking on one of the images to check further information and then hitting the back-arrow....

None of the images were now in my search. They have all gone.... ?

OldDuffer1

Post by OldDuffer1 »

castores wrote:
23 Aug 2021 00:39
Interestingly, I had a search page open which included that image (from the following as my search):

weapons now in taliban hands

After clicking on one of the images to check further information and then hitting the back-arrow....

None of the images were now in my search. They have all gone.... ?
Don't suppose the US Authorities want you to know too much about that! :D

gavin-h

Post by gavin-h »

OldDuffer1 wrote:

I couldn't get past this image in my mind when I saw that:
IRA Marching through Dublin 1919-1921
IRA Marching through Dublin 1919-1921
From another conflict 100 years ago.

Slightly unsettling but ultimately not particularly effective (though obviously I'd prefer them NOT marching past my front door!).

norvic

Post by norvic »

OldDuffer1 wrote:
23 Aug 2021 00:30
norvic wrote:
22 Aug 2021 23:24
OldDuffer1 wrote:

Sorry- are you suggesting it is not genuine? It has been shown on several of the main channels.
I know, it's been widely distributed by Reuters who are absolutely trustworthy but they only say 'social media' so do we all believe Facebook, TikTok, Twitter....? No attribution, as I said.

bazza4338

Post by bazza4338 »

https://tineye.com/search/ea4c4a2217b9179eefe2499407a527a409 ... esc&page=1

Tineye shows 51 sources - someone might like to check them out - start at the oldest date...

Screenshot 2021-08-23 015657.jpg

OldDuffer1

Post by OldDuffer1 »

Interesting that one of them is a Russian site. Hmm- thought the uniforms looked too clean!

norvic

Post by norvic »

bazza4338 wrote:
23 Aug 2021 03:02
https://tineye.com/search/ea4c4a2217b9179eefe2499407a527a409 ... esc&page=1

Tineye shows 51 sources - someone might like to check them out - start at the oldest date...

I did. None is earlier than 20 August, none is social media, most are news organisations which will have the image ex-Reuters, and on the Russian one I couldn't see the picture although there are plenty of references to Afghanistan.

Cill Dara

Post by Cill Dara »

gavin-h wrote:
23 Aug 2021 02:05

I couldn't get past this image in my mind when I saw that:

From another conflict 100 years ago.
Anti Treaty IRA group in Grafton Street June 1922.
The Irish Provisional Government took office in April 1922.

image.jpg
Black and Tans in Dublin.......British Terrorists, it was in their job description.

gavin-h

Post by gavin-h »

Cill Dara wrote:
23 Aug 2021 05:35

Anti Treaty IRA group in Grafton Street June 1922.
The Irish Provisional Government took office in April 1922.
Thank you for the context - an iconic image. :idea:

kuikka

Post by kuikka »

danyeung wrote:
22 Aug 2021 21:38
kuikka wrote:
22 Aug 2021 18:30

It is only my personal view.

Where was the son of the leader of former Northern Alliance when Kabul in the hand of Taliban on 15 August ? And 2 weeks before that ?

I won't be surprised if USA is doing damage control to support different ethnic groups like Northern Alliance to ensure war and conflicts can be continued in Afghanistan to destabilise the area.

Sorry that I had the names missing earlier. The son is Ahmad Massoud and the late father was Ahmad Šah Massoud. His troops are located in the Panjshir Valley, which has been successfully defended against superior enemies also in the past. Where was he when Taliban took Kabul? I would expect in the same place as now. Why not in Kabul? Because ANA was there and he was not challenging them. Also, it is wise to choose one's battles. No need to go to fight battle that is difficult to win.

Panjshir in Afghanistan
Panjshir in Afghanistan

Taleban, just like the previous government comes from Pashtun ethnic group. Their ethnic area borders with Kabul, making that their home ground. That makes it difficult to fight Taleban successfully there.

Ethnolinguistic map of Afghanistan
Ethnolinguistic map of Afghanistan

Kabul appears to be located in relatively open plain, which is likely to be more difficult to defend. It is easier to defend a valley if one holds the surrounding mountains, too. Based on the map bellow, the valley seems to be much easier to defend. In the map pink are is the valley area that is currently (the map is about 1 week old) controlled by the forces opposing Taleban. The olive areas are where the control is unclear.

Panjshir valley and Kabul topography
Panjshir valley and Kabul topography

Apparently these troops chose their battle ground based on analysis of what is easy to defend instead of what the (former) allies who have deserted them would like them to defend.

Brit-Col

Post by Brit-Col »

Since Saifbeg obviously has left the building I suggest renaming this thread “Future of Afghanistan after US Withdrawal” or something along those lines, perhaps with the first few posts split off.

One observation regarding the posts above about the equipment left behind. Without maintenance know-how and spare parts much of that will quickly become useless.

BC
Good judgment is gained from experience. Experience is gained from poor judgment.

Rigs

Post by Rigs »

Brit-Col wrote:
23 Aug 2021 13:47

One observation regarding the posts above about the equipment left behind. Without maintenance know-how and spare parts much of that will quickly become useless.

BC
Even with maintenance know-how and spare parts the US mission still failed.

If I were a US taxpayer I'd be furious with Sleepy Joe leaving all that hardware behind. But then again, if I were a US taxpayer I would have voted for The Donald.

satsuma

Post by satsuma »

Rigs wrote:
23 Aug 2021 14:02
Brit-Col wrote:
23 Aug 2021 13:47

BC
Even with maintenance know-how and spare parts the US mission still failed.

If I were a US taxpayer I'd be furious with Sleepy Joe leaving all that hardware behind. But then again, if I were a US taxpayer I would have voted for The Donald.
He still would have lost. :lol:

Return to “'The Water Cooler' - A relaxing and FUN place to let off some steam ......”