WTB : Catalogul Timbrelor Poştale Româneşti vol 1 (1858-1947)

Others might have what you need -- be specific .. you never know what is out there! But be CERTAIN you have turned "ON" your email access in your account settings, or no-one will be able to contact you. You NEVER know what members of this board have for sale. Do ASK for what you are looking for!

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

DJCMH
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

WTB : Catalogul Timbrelor Poştale Româneşti vol 1 (1858-1947)

Post by DJCMH »

I am looking to get copies of volume 1 of the Catalogul Timbrelor Poştale Româneşti published in 2006 and covering the years 1858 to 1947. Would also be interested in volume 2 which covers 1947-1989.

ImageImage

I've emailed the Bucharest Philatelic Society a few weeks ago to enquire if they have the catalog available for purchase but no reply has been forthcoming.

If anyone has a copy to sell, or a link to a dealer that sells this title, I would greatly appreciate any info.
APS #173088 Stamp Catalog Coordinator for Colnect Online Catalogue https://colnect.com/en/stamps

DJCMH

Re: WTB : Catalogul Timbrelor Poştale Româneşti vol 1 (1858-1947

Post by DJCMH »

I can happily say that after several years of looking I was finally able to get hold of the three-volume set!
Rom1.jpg
Now resting quietly in my stamp catalogue bookcase.

Most impressive was that I got them direct from Romania within a week of their being shipped! That was a nice surprise in itself!
APS #173088 Stamp Catalog Coordinator for Colnect Online Catalogue https://colnect.com/en/stamps

Lundy
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Re: WTB : Catalogul Timbrelor Poştale Româneşti vol 1 (1858-1947)

Post by Lundy »

Congratulations DJCMH,

Always nice to tick off something you have been looking for like this...

Lundy :)

Return to “WANTED TO BUY by members - Stamps or FDC or Accessories etc.”