Rochester, NY, USA Club - 100s of Stamp Presentations to use Free

Feel free to start a specific forum on *YOUR* club. List out where you meet - and WHEN. Outline how to join, how to contact the club, the name of your journal and post entire contents of each journal if you wish - with photos! All **FREE**. Societies are the backbone of the hobby and we are delighted to support them as much as we can.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

stamptmf
Green Star Less Than 10 Posts Member
Green Star Less Than 10 Posts Member

Rochester, NY, USA Club - 100s of Stamp Presentations to use Free

Post by stamptmf »

Let me invite viewers to check out the following site our local stamp club in Rochester, NY, USA runs. The link is at http://www.rpastamps.org/rpa-presentations.html.

This page contains links to many programs, presentations, exhibits and more that our members and guests have given since 2004. Many are in multiple electronic formats, PDF and PowerPoint, while others are in HTML. You'll find programs of interest to US and worldwide collectors, along with thematics, postcards, quizzes and general hobby topics. There is certainly something of interest for everyone here.

All are free of charge and may be shared with all. Take a look for yourself, and feel free to share the link!
Tom Fortunato
Rochester, NY USA
Ubobo.R.O.
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Re: Hundreds of Stamp Presentations for Clubs, Individuals to Use Freely

Post by Ubobo.R.O. »

2023-07-15_113736.jpg
Full time horse non-whisperer, post box searcher and lichen covered granite rock percher. Gee I'm handsome !
You gottem birds, lighthouses, butterflies, shells, maps, flags and heads on stamps ? Me wantem !
Philexx
I was online for Post Number 3 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 3 MILLION!

Re: Rochester, NY, USA Club - 100s of Stamp Presentations to use Free

Post by Philexx »

Excellent, thanks for letting us know.
Join the Stampboards Monthly Cover Exchanges
Rockyman44
BLUE Shooting Star Posting GURU!!
BLUE Shooting Star Posting GURU!!

Re: Rochester, NY, USA Club - 100s of Stamp Presentations to use Free

Post by Rockyman44 »

Many thanks for uploading these article links!

I’ve had a browse around - the presentations on the stamps of Manchukuo and the Ryukus were of particular interest to me.

Most of this material is difficult to obtain in the UK, even if it has a relatively modest catalogue value :D
Collecting worldwide used stamps 1918 - 2000, geology & fossils on stamps

Return to “CLUBS - This is YOUR Club space to use however you wish - please add your details!”