WTB - Bockisch Catalogue of German Postcards/Viewcards to 1945

Others might have what you need -- be specific .. you never know what is out there! But be CERTAIN you have turned "ON" your email access in your account settings, or no-one will be able to contact you. You NEVER know what members of this board have for sale. Do ASK for what you are looking for!

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

polisciguy2011
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

WTB - Bockisch Catalogue of German Postcards/Viewcards to 1945

Post by polisciguy2011 »

I'm looking for a specific, hard-to-find catalogue of German viewcards/postcards for the German Empire/Weimar Republic/Third Reich era, depicted below. The full German title of the catalogue is Handbuch und Katalog: Die Bildpostkarten des Deutschen Reiches, and covers both Germany to 1945 (Danzig included) and the occupation of Bohemia and Moravia. The author, Dr. Michael Bockisch, has published a number of viewcard catalogues for Europe, and I have been able to secure the others that I need.

I've tried to contact the author on his website to no avail and have been unable to source a copy on the secondary market that will ship to the United States, so I am hoping a Stampboards member has a copy they would be willing to part with! If you can help, please contact me via the board email system. Thank you!
Umschlag neu DX klein.png
-- Zach --
Collecting Interests: Benelux, Scandinavia, German area, Sarawak, KGV Silver Jubilee, Italy, Spain, Israel, France/Colonies

Return to “WANTED by members - Stamps or FDC or Accessories or images etc.”