What does that mean?
All participants of the Cover Exchange must get the covers that they are mailing out to their exchange partners, HAND CANCELLED.
Hello and Welcome Everyone to the Cover Exchange!
TheRoyalCounty is looking for members to participate in one of his Cover Races.
If you are interested, please take a look at the link below.
Cover Race Discussion, Rules & Call for Race Entrants
This thread is only for listing your participation and for sending and receiving acknowledgements.
Any questions or comments should be posted on the, Monthly Cover Exchange Concerns, Questions, etc… thread.
Scans of your covers must be placed on the Monthly Cover Exchange Group - Scans Thread Only.
I will try to put the list together by the 10th.
Please add your name to the list if you want to participate in the Cover Exchange.
The Rules are:
1. Stampboards member for 60 days.
2. Minimum 60 posts made on Stampboards.
3. Agree to use current Commemorative stamps (unless, participants decide otherwise) on mailed covers and place a stiffener inside each cover. A stiffener can either be a piece of card (something like a card from a cereal box) or several pieces of paper folded to fit inside an envelope.
4. You must make a post on the thread, to let your exchange partner know, when you are sending and have received covers.
5. If you do not mail a cover to your exchange partner, you will not be able to participate in the cover exchange until the recipient notes it has arrived. If you do not mail a cover to your cover exchange partner for the second time, you will be permanently banned from further exchanges. Admin agrees with this rule, and will be notified of any such members.
6. You must post images on the thread of the covers received for the interest of sender and other members. It is safe to assume all members have some access to a scanner, digital camera, or a phone with which you can take pictures. High quality images are not the point – but SOME image is what is sought!
Just a reminder to new participants. When mailing a cover you should ask yourself, would I like to receive what I am mailing out to my cover exchange partner?