What does that mean?
All participants of the Postcard Exchange must get the postcards that they are mailing out to their exchange partners, HAND CANCELLED.
Hello and Welcome Everyone to the Postcard Exchange!
TheRoyalCounty is looking for members to participate in a Postcard Special Race.
If you are interested, please take a look at the link below.
Cover Race Discussion, Rules & Call for Race Entrants
This thread is only for listing your participation and for sending and receiving acknowledgements.
Any questions or comments should be posted on the, Monthly Postcard Exchange Discussion Thread.
I will try to put the list together by the 10th.
Scans of your postcards must be placed on the Postcard Exchange - Scans Thread Only.
Please add your name to the list if you want to participate in the Postcard Exchange.
1. Stampboards member for 60 days.
2. Minimum 60 posts made on Stampboards.
3. Agree to use current Commemorative stamps on mailed postcards.
4. You must make a post on the thread, to let your exchange partner know, when you are sending and have received postcards.
5. If you do not mail a postcard to your exchange partner, you will not be able to participate in the postcard exchange until the recipient notes it has arrived. If you do not mail a postcard to your cover exchange partner for the second time, you will be permanently banned from further exchanges. Admin agrees with this rule, and will be notified of any such members.
6. You must post images on the thread of the postcards received for the interest of sender and other members. It is safe to assume all members have some access to a scanner, digital camera, or a phone with which you can take pictures. High quality images are not the point – but SOME image is what is sought!
Just a reminder to all the participants. When mailing a postcard you should ask yourself, would I like to receive what I am mailing out to my postcard exchange partner?