Private issues in Germany by private postal agencies

General things you want to know. Stamps you can't identify. Catalogue values you need to establish. Advice on ANYTHING stamp related you want. SOMEONE might be able to help. You can post photos of the stamps right here to assist . NOTE: - We have a nearby Forum for basic questions from *NEW* collectors.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

philber
Black Ninja Star! Board Posting Addict.

Re: Private issues in Germany by private postal agencies

Post by philber »

philber

Post by philber »

member389845
Senior Member Advanced Posting Guru

Post by member389845 »

I am attempting to add a further CD catalogue of local stamps to the over 20 I have already produced.
I am now trying to work on one for the German modern private posts.
I note that Colnect shows over 8,000, and whereas I have been told that Biberpost otself has over 8,000 (on Colnect only around 580) I realise I have a huge job in front of me.
Should anyone be able to assist me with scans of any issues (trogether with dates of issue) I would be most obliged.
My email address is phillipo@012.net.il
faro
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

Post by faro »

member389845 wrote:I am attempting to add a further CD catalogue of local stamps to the over 20 I have already produced.
I am now trying to work on one for the German modern private posts.
I note that Colnect shows over 8,000, and whereas I have been told that Biberpost otself has over 8,000 (on Colnect only around 580) I realise I have a huge job in front of me.
Should anyone be able to assist me with scans of any issues (trogether with dates of issue) I would be most obliged.
My email address is phillipo@012.net.il
You do indeed have your work cut out for you!

I've always used the dealer's site listed earlier in this thread - http://www.briefmarken-haller.de/node/5/Bund_inkl_Spezialgebiete/Privatpostmarken - as the Michel catalogue is way out of date.
It would certainly be interesting to find out how many issues they may have missed.
member389845

Post by member389845 »

Thanks for your suggestion.
I have tried to use the Haller site, but...
One can't just dowload scans from this site only full pages.
Even if I print out a page, when I want to scan to copy to insert
in my catalogue, the scan is not very clear.
philber

Post by philber »

Hello, for these post offices, several problems.
Date of issue very difficult to know him.
Broadcast of their stamps in very small quantity.

Biberpost - Christmas stamps 2017
philber

Post by philber »

philber wrote:Norbrief - Rendsburg - stamp issued on 30 January 2017
Canada stamper
WINNER! Stampboards Poster Of The Month

Post by Canada stamper »

Here is a wonderful cover sent to me by Philexx using stamps from the Private Post company Brief und mehr:

Cover from George Brief und mehr.jpg

George lives in Bielefeld. The cover is franked with 2x 70c Brief und mehr stamps with COVID-19-related messages, plus 4x 15c definitive stamps, for total franking 2 euros. There is a black barcoded cancel dated 01.07.2020 and the words BMM -> WELT and Briefsendungen.

The letter seems to have gone via Schiedam, Netherlands, judging from the blue cancel (PRIORITY Port Betaald / Port Paye / Pays Bas postnl).

Can anyone explain what BMM means and why there is a postnl cancel on the letter?

Jean :D
Always looking for new swap partners: Swap thread (INDEX of Lots in first post)
Please visit my Colnect page for my country and thematic wish and swap lists - these are always being updated.
Philexx
I was online for Post Number 3 MILLION!

Post by Philexx »

BMM is according to the German philatelic sites the large sorting office of the company Postcon (earlier it belonged to PostNL). The sorting office in Germany is Neuss, of course they also use the Dutch networks as they belonged to PostNL until August 2019. I guess that explains the Dutch connection.

https://www.postcon.de/

A nice piece of postal history. I'm sorry about all the 15 cent stamps, it makes it look philatelic, but it's all I could get hold of.
Join the Stampboards Monthly Cover Exchanges
Canada stamper

Post by Canada stamper »

Thank you George. So Postcon is a private mail carrier and Brief und mehr would have passed the letter to them?

And no problem with the 15c stamps, but can you please explain the rate?
Always looking for new swap partners: Swap thread (INDEX of Lots in first post)
Please visit my Colnect page for my country and thematic wish and swap lists - these are always being updated.
Philexx

Post by Philexx »

Sorry Jean, I seem to have made a mistake with the rate. It should have been International compact letter up to 50g which should be 1.70 euro. So I overpaid on the rate unfortunately. I have sent an email and will send another as I have ten Corona stamps left.
Join the Stampboards Monthly Cover Exchanges
mpstamps

Post by mpstamps »

Hello, I have a bunch of covers from German Private Post companies to foreign addresses. Alle are franked with stamps from the companies + a meter franking or a label from othe companies like Dutch TNT, MaltaPost and others. I have attached some examples.

Best wishes

Manuel
Leipzig LVZ cover to SGP1.jpg
Giessen Mittelhessen Mail cover to AUS1.jpg
Bremen Citipost cover worldwide1.jpg
philatelist

Post by philatelist »

mpstamps wrote: 16 Jul 2020 07:09 Hello, I have a bunch of covers from German Private Post companies to foreign addresses. Alle are franked with stamps from the companies + a meter franking or a label from othe companies like Dutch TNT, MaltaPost and others. I have attached some examples.

Best wishes

Manuel

I like the last cover with a space related stamp... but why was it used on a Dutch cover?

Thanks!
I collect topics:SPACE/COSMOS, W.W.F (Panda logo)-only in MNH stamps, FDCs, Maxicards.Nude - Erotic Postcards.Always eager to TRADE / BUY on my topics. Make me an offer, don't be shy! ;)
philber

Post by philber »

normal, German private post offices have contracts with foreign post offices
e.g. Netherlands - Switzerland - Austria

philber

Post by philber »

New stamps 2022

birds - private post : LVZ

philatelist

Post by philatelist »

philber wrote: 14 Aug 2022 01:32 normal, German private post offices have contracts with foreign post offices

Thanks for the reply.

Are your selling the Space related cover?
I collect topics:SPACE/COSMOS, W.W.F (Panda logo)-only in MNH stamps, FDCs, Maxicards.Nude - Erotic Postcards.Always eager to TRADE / BUY on my topics. Make me an offer, don't be shy! ;)
philber

Post by philber »

BWPOST Esslingen - Train

philber

Post by philber »

philber wrote: 14 Aug 2022 01:32 normal, German private post offices have contracts with foreign post offices

sorry, but I don't have any space stamps
philatelist

Post by philatelist »

mpstamps wrote: 16 Jul 2020 07:09 Hello, I have a bunch of covers from German Private Post companies to foreign addresses. Alle are franked with stamps from the companies + a meter franking or a label from othe companies like Dutch TNT, MaltaPost and others. I have attached some examples.

Best wishes
@mpstamps When I've asked about you selling space covers I was referring to this cover.
mpstamps

Post by mpstamps »

Hi.

I am not sure if I still have this exact cover. But I know that I have for sure some Space topic issues from German Private Post companies. Shall I look and send you some pictures?

E.g. I have this FDC

Best wishes

Manuel
Nordkurier Gagarin FDC2.jpg
Nordkurier Gagarin FDC1.jpg
philber

Post by philber »

New stamps for Nordkurier

Year 2022

DJCMH
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru

Post by DJCMH »

For those interested in these issues, Colnect's database currently lists over 15000 items, with more items being contributed by catalogue users on a regular basis.

https://colnect.com/en/stamps/series/country/529-Germany_Modern_Private_Post_Offices
APS #173088 Stamp Catalog Coordinator for Colnect Online Catalogue https://colnect.com/en/stamps
member389845

Post by member389845 »

Some years ago, I thought to produce CD Catalogues of the Modern Private Issues of Germany, to add to the over 20 CD catalogues I had already produced.
I contacted many of them thinking that apart from appearing in my catalogue they would be interested in having their issues sold on one of the well-known sales sites. I sent out over 20 emails tto start off with and managed to get one answered which turned down my offer, so I didn't bother any further.
In the meanwhile I had already loaded well over 3000 items from BiberPost alone, and also contacted them, they didn't even bother answering.
So for the last 3 years I have not bothered trying to advance my catalogues on this field.
philber

Post by philber »

DJCMH wrote: 18 Aug 2022 00:38 For those interested in these issues, Colnect's database currently lists over 15000 items, with more items being contributed by catalogue users on a regular basis.

https://colnect.com/en/stamps/series/country/529-Germany_Modern_Private_Post_Offices
the problem on this site .... the information is not updated. Many new stamp issues are missing.
philber

Post by philber »

member389845 wrote: 18 Aug 2022 01:27 Some years ago, I thought to produce CD Catalogues of the Modern Private Issues of Germany, to add to the over 20 CD catalogues I had already produced.
I contacted many of them thinking that apart from appearing in my catalogue they would be interested in having their issues sold on one of the well-known sales sites. I sent out over 20 emails tto start off with and managed to get one answered which turned down my offer, so I didn't bother any further.
In the meanwhile I had already loaded well over 3000 items from BiberPost alone, and also contacted them, they didn't even bother answering.
So for the last 3 years I have not bothered trying to advance my catalogues on this field.

dear sir,
first of all .... are private companies and a very large part of the people who handle these stamps do not know that you and others collect them.

I don't know if you buy other stamps in other countries (official post) ... sometimes the service is even worse than in private post.

I understand you ... it is very sad

in the meantime ... BiberPost has "fussed" or has been bought by mzz-briefdienst
DJCMH

Post by DJCMH »

philber wrote: 18 Aug 2022 03:56
DJCMH wrote: 18 Aug 2022 00:38 For those interested in these issues, Colnect's database currently lists over 15000 items, with more items being contributed by catalogue users on a regular basis.

the problem on this site .... the information is not updated. Many new stamp issues are missing.
Colnect is a wiki-based catalogue, all listings are the result of volunteer contributors sending information. So yes it is very much not complete (and this true for most areas of the catalogue) , but it does provide a platform to allow for the creation of a complete catalog in the future if more volunteers come to help fill in the gaps.
APS #173088 Stamp Catalog Coordinator for Colnect Online Catalogue https://colnect.com/en/stamps
philber

Post by philber »

DJCMH wrote: 18 Aug 2022 05:45

Colnect is a wiki-based catalogue, all listings are the result of volunteer contributors sending information. So yes it is very much not complete (and this true for most areas of the catalogue) , but it does provide a platform to allow for the creation of a complete catalog in the future if more volunteers come to help fill in the gaps.

I wanted to add stamps, I could never manage it. I only have a premium account.
DJCMH

Post by DJCMH »

philber wrote: 19 Aug 2022 01:23
DJCMH wrote: 18 Aug 2022 05:45

I wanted to add stamps, I could never manage it. I only have a premium account.
Ah send me a message at Colnect (same username there) and I'll happily help walk you through your first submission using the online submission form.
mpstamps

Post by mpstamps »

As an ASFE (A Stamp From Everywhere) I really like the issues of the German Private Post companies.

I tried to make a list of all stamp issuing areas, including also Modern German Privat Post. At the moment I have 239 different companies, which give or gave out own stamps in my list, From 191 of them I have at least one stamp. But I know that there must be some more companies. I posted in this thread 6 years ago and there I wrote of 173 companies (and 93 I had stamps of). You see something happened since then :-)

Many of the companie went out of business or get bought from others. Some existed only a few weeks, issued some stamps and crashed. In the beginning, after 2000, many dealers offered privat post stamps, sometimes for really high prices - which got down after the end of the company. There are some private published catalogues I know. Also Michel issued one in 2006. I do not know if there is a more recent issue, but I am quite sure that a paper printed product has no chance because of the probably 1000s of stamps which were issued since 2000. Biber Post was already mentioned...

If anybody is interested I can offer a lot of Private Post stamps and also the Michel catalogue (used, but in good shape). Please wirte a PM, if you want. Also when you need only some more information, I will try to help.

Here is the list (first the name of the city or region, then the name of the company)

Aalen (Ostalbmail)
Achim (Goldmann Consulting)
Altena (ABL Arbeit Beschäftigung Leben gGmbH)
Altenbach (Brief Dienst Muldental)
Altenbach (Brief Service Muldental)
Altenburg (Citycourier)
Aschaffenburg (Brief24 Aschaffenburg GmbH)
Aschaffenburg (DPD GmbH & Co. KG)
Aschaffenburg (Main-Brief Logistik GmbH)
Aschersleben (Regionalpostdienst Hartkopp)
Aue (ASD Briefdienst)
Augsburg (LMF Postservice)
Bad Harzburg (Kurierdienst Krokowski)
Bad Homburg (Pro-Doc – Die Citypost)
Bad Orb (Engel Post)
Bamberg (Bamberger Post Service)
Bamberg (Frankenbrief)
Bennewitz (Briefdienst Muldental KG)
Berlin (DBD Deutscher Briefdienst)
Berlin (Paketeria GmbH)
Berlin (PIN AG)
Bernburg (FE Briefbeförderung
Bernburg (Grüne Kurier Post)
Bernburg (Grüne Post)
Bielefeld (Citipost Ostwestfalen-Lippe)
Bielefeld (Regio Brieflogistik GmbH)
Böblingen (BW Post)
Böblingen (Quick Logistics GmbH)
Bochum (Medlog24 Brief-Etikett)
Bolanden (Prosa! Direkt-Post)
Bonn (Fahrdienst Hartwig)
Borkum (Borkum Post)
Brakel (BSB Brief Service Brakel)
Brakel (Nethe-Kurier)
Brakel-Siddessen (Annen-Post GmbH)
Bramsche (Regio-Kurier-Dienst)
Bremen (Citipost Bremen (Nordwest-Mail GmbH))
Bremen (PPD Privater Postdienst GmbH)
Bremerhaven (Citipost Nordsee)
Bretten (City Brief)
Burg/Spreewald (Kahnpost Hotel Zur Bleiche)
Celle (ATK Apotheken-Lieferdienst)
Celle (Citipost)
Celle (Paketeria)
Chemnitz (Medi Kurier)
Chemnitz (Post Modern)
Chemnitz (Transmed)
Chemnitz (WVD Postservice)
Coswig (Neue Post)
Cottbus (Fahrradkurier Buhl)
Cottbus (Fahrradkurier Kurier Service Ruhnke)
Cottbus Regio (Print-Vertrieb GmbH) (RPV)
Crailsheim (Südwest Mail Hohenlohe GmbH)
Deutsch-Bork (Briefdienst Malzahn)
Dresden (Post Modern)
Dresden (Schickor Sprinter)
Dresden (Sprintos)
Eisenach (CC-Courir)
Eisleben (City-Brief-Kurier – Mansfelder Land)
Eisleben (cLc-Center Logistic – Communikation)
Engelskirchen (Bergische Post)
Erfurt (Funke Post)
Erfurt (Mailcats)
Erfurt (MPN)
Erfurt (ThPS Thüringer Post Service GmbH)
Essen (WPS - Westdeutscher Post Service)
Esslingen (BW Post)
Fellbach (B.D.F. Brief Dienst Fellbach)
Frankenberg (Frankenberger Postvertrieb (FPV)
Frankfurt/ Oder (Märkische Post / PZO Pressezustellservice Oderland GmbH)
Freiberg (Kurierdienst Metzler)
Freiburg (arriva Briefe & Service GmbH)
Geesthacht (DATATRANSFER)
Geesthacht (Intermed Service GmbH & Co. KG)
Gera (City Kurier)
Gera (Hermsdorf) (Kurier- und Paketdienst Gehrt)
Germany (PIN AG)
Germany (Spring Global Mail)
Gießen (HPV – Hessischer Post Vertrieb)
Gießen (Mittelhessen Mail)
Glauchau (K & T Express)
Goslar (Citipost Harz (Medienhaus Krause Logistik GmbH & Co. KG)
Göttingen (Citipost)
Griesheim (MaxiMail)
Halle/ Saale (MZZ- Mitteldeutsche Zeitungszustellgesellschaft mbH)
Hameln (Citipost Weserbergland)
Hamm (Jonas-Mail)
Hannover (Brief Aktiv)
Hannover (Citipost Gesellschaft für Kurier- u. Postdienstleistungen mbH)
Hannover (EP Europost AG & Co. KG)
Hannover (S & S GmbH)
Heilbronn (Regio Mail GmbH)
Hermsdorf (Safe Mail GmbH)
Hildesheim (Citipost Hildesheim GmbH)
Hildesheim (HilPost)
Hof (FP-Briefdienst GmbH) (Frankenpost)
Hof (GOGO Briefservice)
Hofgeismar (Post Team Nordhessen PTN)
Hohenlohe (Südwest-Mail)
Holzgerlinden (City-Post)
Holzhausen/ Leipzig (BSS Brief Service Sachsen)
Hoyerswerda (City Kurier)
Hoyerswerda (City-Kurier SaBra GmbH)
Ingolstadt (DK Logistik GmbH)
Jena (Regionaler Briefservice Jena (RBS)
Jessen (Express-Schatztruhe)
Karlsruhe (Per Rad GmbH) Stadtbrief Karlsruhe)
Kempten (allgäu mail GmbH)
Kiel (NordBrief)
Köln (PIN NRW GmbH)
Konstanz (Arriva Briefe & Service)
Köthen (Kurier & Service Station Köthen KSS)
Köthen (Werbe- und Kurierdienst Schubert WKS)
Krefeld (Blitz Logistik GmbH)
Kropp (NBK – Norddeutscher Briefkurier)
Kulmbach (Kulmbacher Briefservice)
Landshut (Idomail)
Lauenburg (Regionalpost)
Leer (Med. Trans)
Leer (Merkel-Kurier)
Leipzig (Brieflogistik Sachsen (Transport- und Verteilungsgesellschaft mbH Leipzig)
Leipzig (IG Kurier GmbH)
Leipzig (Kuriercenter Holetzek)
Leipzig (Kurierdienst Krauser)
Leipzig (Leipzig Post)
Leipzig (LVZ Leipziger Volkszeitung)
Leipzig (PIN Sachsen GmbH)
Leverkusen (Flott-Flott Leverkusener Fahrrad-Kurierdienst, Ritschka- u. Brief-Service
Lippe (Citipost)
Lubeck (HBO Management-Beratung GmbH)
Ludwigshafen (Landstuhl) (RegioPost Pfalz GmbH & Co. KG)
Lüneburg (Lünebote)
Magdeburg (Biber Post)
Mainz (Postino)
Mannheim (Morgenpost-Briefservice GmbH)
Marburg (Citipost Nordhessen)
Meerane (WDA-Kurier Meerane)
Meissen (Paketeria)
Meschede (eXpress mail e.K.)
Mettmann (iq letternet)
Moers (Blitz Logistik GmbH)
Moers (TNT Post Postservice GmbH)
Moormerland (Fehn Post/CityPost)
Mosbach (GenoPost)
Münster (Brief und mehr)
Naumburger Briefkurier
Neubrandenburg (Nordkurier)
Neuhaus (am Rennweg) (Thüringen Kurier)
Neumünster (Cycle Trans Ltd.)
Neuruppin (Turbo-Post)
Neustrelitz (Pegasus – Mail Express GmbH)
Nienburg (Citipost Mittelweser)
Niestetal (OQUBL Brieflogistik Kassel)
Norden (deutsche CityPost (DCP)
Nordhausen (DAZ)
Northeim (regiosprint)
Nürnberg (Brief24 Logistik- und Zustellungs-Gesellschaft mbH & Co. KG) (eingestellt 31.03.2008)
Nürnberg (Nordbayernpost Zustellgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG)
Nürnberg (PZD Nordbayern)
Nuthe-Urstomtal (Zustelldienst Musiol)
Oberkotzau (CC Shop Kurierflotte)
Obertshausen (Rhein Main Post)
Oldenburg (Citipost Nordwest)
Oldenburg (mail-express GmbH & Co. KG)
Osnabrück (CPO Citipost Osnabrück GmbH & Co. KG)
Osterholz-Scharmbeck (Elbe-Weser-Post GmbH)
Passau (Neue Presse Post)
Peine (Kreis Kurier)
Peitz (Brandenburger Zustellservice)
Perleberg (Dittmer GbR Kurier)
Plettenberg (MK-Postservice)
Potsdam (DEBEX GmbH)
Potsdam (Die Briefboten GmbH)
Potsdam (MAZ Mail)
Quedlinburg (Stadt Kurier)
Ratingen (Postcon)
Rathenow (Blitzkurier)
Regensburg (City Mail Regensburg GmbH)
Rems-Murr (BW Post)
Rendsburg (NordBrief)
Reutlingen (S...mail Brief Beförderungsservice)
Rheiderland (Ems-Dollart Post)
Ribnitz-Damgarten (RIDAS)
Riestedt (Südharzer Stadt- und Landkurier)
Rietberg (OWL Brieflogistik)
Rostock (NordBrief)
Rostock (Olymp-Post)
Rostock (OstseePost)
Rotenburg (IWR Logistik)
Rudolstadt (Der Eilbote)
Saarbrücken (Saarriva)
Salzgitter (BBS – Blitz Brief Service)
Sangerhausen (Sangerhäuser Kurier)
Schleiz (Wisenta Kurier)
Schönburg/bei Naumburg (City – Kurier)
Schönebeck (GO-Print – Anhaltpost)
Schopfheim (Lokaler Brief-Kurier)
Schwedt (City Brief Bote (CBB)
Schwerin (MZV - Mecklenburger Zeitungsvertrieb)
Schwerin (NordBrief)
Schwerin (Regional Brief)
Seesen (b.i.g. Sicherheit GmbH)
Sinsheim (M-B-E Multi-Brief-Express)
Sömmerda (Thüringen Bote, Inh. Petra Rose)
Sondershausen (SVR Service-Vermittlungs-Realisierungsunternehmen (SVR Briefkurier)
Stadthagen (BZS Brief-Zustell-Service)
Steinkirchen (Nordkurier – Regionalpost)
Stuttgart (BW Post)
Stuttgart (SchwabenPost)
Suhl (LLS)
Suhl (TZD Thüringer-Zustelldienst GmbH)
Tauberbischofsheim (Tauber-Brieflogistik GmbH)
Thüringen (Kurierunion, Freistaat Thüringen)
Torgau (Citypost)
Torgau (Kraftverkehr Torgau)
Treuenbrietzen (Briefdienst Malzahn)
Trier (TV Zeitungs-Zustelldienst GmbH)
Trostberg (Chiemgau Post)
Uetze (Fuhsebote)
Ulm (Südwest-Mail)
Uslar (Uslarer Postkurier UPK)
Verden (Sprinter-Brief-Verden)
Verden (StadtLandBote)
Waiblingen (BPD Express Brief- und Paketdienst)
Weimar (2RD Bote Weimar
Weingarten (südmail GmbH)
Weißenfels (City-Kurier)
Wenigsen (Weserberglandpost WbP)
Wilhelmshaven (Jade-Post Zustelldienst)
Witten (Opti Mail)
Woltersdorf (PIN Brandenburg)
Woltersdorf (Speedy-Express)
Worbis (DEG)
Wriezen (Oderlandbrief)
Wuppertal (MSG Briefdienst)
Würzburg (Citykurier – Autokurier Wecklein)
Würzburg (FN Brieflogistik)
Würzburg (Main Post Logistik)
Zollernalb (BW Post)
philber

Post by philber »

Thank you for the information.
member389845

Post by member389845 »

Many thanks.
However there being so many posts who have issued so much material it would be virtually impossible to produce a complete catalogue, especially taking into account that most of the posts I have sent mails to in order to obtain at least full lists of their issues don't even bother to reply.
philber

Post by philber »

member389845 wrote: 20 Aug 2022 18:05 Many thanks.
However there being so many posts who have issued so much material it would be virtually impossible to produce a complete catalogue, especially taking into account that most of the posts I have sent mails to in order to obtain at least full lists of their issues don't even bother to reply.
me,
my biggest problem is how to buy their stamps.
I don't live in Germany, so some post offices refuse to sell them to me.
I have some contacts with some private post offices.
But always difficult to know when they issued new stamps, how many of them, what kind of paper they used.
member389845

Post by member389845 »

It seems that most of these private posts have no correct business plans. You want money, you sell, or at least inform the "outside World" what you have to sell.
philber

Post by philber »

member389845 wrote: 20 Aug 2022 18:47 It seems that most of these private posts have no correct business plans. You want money, you sell, or at least inform the "outside World" what you have to sell.

I believe that "private" posts and "public" posts. Do not concern themselves with the sale of stamps.
The sale of stamps is very unprofitable for them.
In my country, Belgium, I can no longer find collector's stamps at a post office counter !!!!
They are more interested in sending parcels, which is more profitable for them.
philber

Post by philber »

LVZ-post
30 Jahre Firmenjubiläum LVZ Post - 30 years company anniversary LVZ Post

New stamp edit : 1/08/2022

Last edited by philber on 20 Aug 2022 21:08, edited 1 time in total.
philber

Post by philber »

LVZ-Post

1,00€ internationales Porto Postkarte / Standardbrief - 1.00€ international postage postcard / standard letter

New stamp : edit - nothing information

philber

Post by philber »

Citipost - Hannover

Friedensbotschaft 2022 - Message of Peace 2022

new stamp - edit 25/06/2022

sheet of 10 identical self-adhesive stamps

view of the 10-stamp sheet

back of the sheet of 10 stamps

stamp
philber

Post by philber »

Pin Mail - Berlin

philber

Post by philber »

Brief und Mehr - Münster

Frieden für die Ukraine Spendenmarke - Peace for Ukraine Donation Stamp

edit : 4/03/2022

sheet of 10 identical self-adhesive stamps

philber

Post by philber »

philber wrote: 14 Aug 2022 01:43 BWPOST Esslingen - locomotive - lokomotive

Schnellzuglokomotive von 1870 - Express locomotive from 1870

Zahnrad-Dampflok E10 für Indonesien - Cogwheel steam locomotive E10 for Indonesia

Württ. Klasse C Schnellzuglokomotive - Württ. class C express locomotive

Schmalspur-Zahnrad-Dampflokomotive für Argentinien - Narrow-gauge rack-and-pinion steam locomotive for Argentina

Württ. Klasse K Güterzuglokomotive - Württ. class K freight locomotive

mpstamps

Post by mpstamps »

Hi,

even for me as German citizen it is not so easy to get stamps directly from the companies. Some of them are not really prepared for collectors, but more for the customers of their postal services - which is okay, as it shows that the stamps are not only issued for collectors and you will never find them on any covers.

There is German dealer who has a big stock of Private Post issues and also many, many new issues from 2022.

https://www.briefmarkenwelt-geier.de/deutsche-privatpost-anbieter/

But I am not sure, if he sends also to foreign countries. For another Canadian member of SB I ordered some stamps from him and send them abroad.

ANd of course ebay.de is also a good source for German material.

Best wishes

Manuel
philber

Post by philber »

mpstamps wrote: 21 Aug 2022 06:09 Hi,

even for me as German citizen it is not so easy to get stamps directly from the companies. Some of them are not really prepared for collectors, but more for the customers of their postal services - which is okay, as it shows that the stamps are not only issued for collectors and you will never find them on any covers.

There is German dealer who has a big stock of Private Post issues and also many, many new issues from 2022.

https://www.briefmarkenwelt-geier.de/deutsche-privatpost-anbieter/

But I am not sure, if he sends also to foreign countries. For another Canadian member of SB I ordered some stamps from him and send them abroad.

ANd of course ebay.de is also a good source for German material.

Best wishes

Manuel

Thank you
I know this site, I use it to get information about the stamps I buy.
Example: date of issue - new items.
I prefer to buy directly from the post office. Even if sometimes it's sad that they don't take you seriously.
Sending emails or letters ... no reply.
philber

Post by philber »

Letterboxes of the private post office Regiomail in Heilbronn

On a trip to Sindelfingen for the Briefmarken-Börse, I passed through Heilbronn to buy stamps directly from this post office.
Box located at the entrance of the company.

philber

Post by philber »

Nordkurier:
Old stamp

philber

Post by philber »