Old Mix of Poland, 100+ old stamps, incl. Warszaw, Central Lithuania & Upper Silesia, US$15pp

Please list anything spare you have for sale. It MUST have a scan/s and a FIXED price. You MUST have at least 30 posts and 30 days membership on this board to list an item for sale, or your listing **will** be removed.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

mpstamps
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru

Old Mix of Poland, 100+ old stamps, incl. Warszaw, Central Lithuania & Upper Silesia, US$15pp

Post by mpstamps »

Old Mix of Poland, 100+ old stamps, including BOB like Warszaw, Central Lithuania & Upper Silesia.

Price is US$15 including worldwide regular postage. Registered extra. Payment by Paypal.

If you are interested in other lots from me at Stampboards, but not happy with my price, just make an offer :-)

Poland older Mix incl BOB1 (1).jpg
Poland older Mix incl BOB1 (2).jpg
mpstamps

Re: Old Mix of Poland, 100+ old stamps, incl. Warszaw, Central Lithuania & Upper Silesia, US$15pp

Post by mpstamps »

Dear Mods, please reduce to US$13 and mark the new price in the headline, thanks.

Dear Stampboarders: If you find some more of my lots interesting, but are not happy with the price, just make an offer :-)

Return to “SELL your surplus stamps at ZERO fee! Please *READ* the rules atop this forum.”