GB Post War nearly COMPLETE Used - *1,000s* here for $A275!

For Mods only to move threads from the "Stamps For Sale" forum after they have sold, or are not eligible to be there in the first instance! READ the "Rules" on top of that forum folks.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

GlenStephens
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!

GB Post War nearly COMPLETE Used - *1,000s* here for $A275!

Post by GlenStephens »

Image links inactive. Removed

GB Post War nearly COMPLETE Used - 1,000s here for $A275!!

In 2 albums, and as you can see, is nearly complete.

For any AMERICAN buyer that is just $US190 as I type this, and I can do $US20 Priority Air shipping on this one, as I am over there soon.

From KEV11 to 1/- (quite high cat!) and some handy KGV and KGVI, but strongest in QE2 up to about 1990 as you can see. So this is really 1902 to 1990.

Shown here on 78 pages of scans (It will take ages to load!) - 3 album pages per scan generally. Hours of scanning time involved. ;)

All high values sets to £5. Yet you are paying not much more than a DOLLAR A PAGE! Would break down wonderfully on ebay etc I bet?

So HUNDREDs of album pages, and THOUSANDS of stamps I'd guess.

Cat would be absolutely huge .. SG on most of this is as high or HIGHER for used sets than mint .. indeed right through the 1980s, near all commems are SG £3½ = $A9 mint or used. Count up how many $9 sets you see here!

$A275 plus post

Remember, adding another lot of mine here (or on website) for sale in general adds ZERO to your shipping cost, so have a good look at what is on offer here in case something else appeals:

http://www.stampboards.com/viewforum.php?f=27

First member to *post on this thread* gets the lot.

All payment details are on - http://www.glenstephens.com/payment

Call it "GB used in 2 albums on stampboards' and please order via:

http://www.glenstephens.com/order

- and "lay-by/layaway" is always possible - email me with any queries to glen [at] glenstephens.com

And many similar mouth watering NETT price offers are being loaded weekly onto -

http://www.glenstephens.com/rarity and http://www.glenstephens.com/specials

As per stampboard rules - this lot is offered exclusively to board members - and on no other sales venue.

And remember - I use a PAPER based credit card transaction system as I am too lazy to get a machine. In general, you will almost certainly be charged weeks after you get the goods, as I do such boring things in large batches "when I get time". 8)

For members who make a BANK TRANSFER payment you WILL generally get your goods faster as it saves me some hassle. :)
Last edited by GlenStephens on 09 Oct 2008 23:59, edited 5 times in total.
GlenStephens

Post by GlenStephens »

GlenStephens

Post by GlenStephens »

Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!
GlenStephens

Post by GlenStephens »

GlenStephens

Post by GlenStephens »

GlenStephens

Post by GlenStephens »

GB Post War nearly COMPLETE Used - 1,000s here for $A275!!

In 2 albums, and as you can see, is nearly complete.

For any AMERICAN buyer that is just $US190 as I type this, and I can do $US20 Priority Air shipping on this one, as I am over there soon.

From KEV11 to 1/- (quite high cat!) and some handy KGV and KGVI, but strongest in QE2 up to about 1990 as you can see. So this is really 1902 to 1990.

Shown here on 78 pages of scans (It will take ages to load!) - 3 album pages per scan generally. Hours of scanning time involved. ;)

All high values sets to £5. Yet you are paying not much more than a DOLLAR A PAGE! Would break down wonderfully on ebay etc I bet?

So HUNDREDs of album pages, and THOUSANDS of stamps I'd guess.

Cat would be absolutely huge .. SG on most of this is as high or HIGHER for used sets than mint .. indeed right through the 1980s, near all commems are SG £3½ = $A9 mint or used. Count up how many $9 sets you see here!

$A275 plus post

Remember, adding another lot of mine here (or on website) for sale in general adds ZERO to your shipping cost, so have a good look at what is on offer here in case something else appeals:

http://www.stampboards.com/viewforum.php?f=27

First member to *post on this thread* gets the lot.

All payment details are on - www.glenstephens.com/payment

Call it "GB used in 2 albums on stampboards' and please order via:

www.glenstephens.com/order

- and "lay-by/layaway" is always possible - email me with any queries to glen [at] glenstephens.com

And many similar mouth watering NETT price offers are being loaded weekly onto -

www.glenstephens.com/rarity and www.glenstephens.com/specials

As per stampboard rules - this lot is offered exclusively to board members - and on no other sales venue.

And remember - I use a PAPER based credit card transaction system as I am too lazy to get a machine. In general, you will almost certainly be charged weeks after you get the goods, as I do such boring things in large batches "when I get time". 8)

For members who make a BANK TRANSFER payment you WILL generally get your goods faster as it saves me some hassle. :)
Nuno_Silva
RED Shooting Star Posting LEGEND!

Post by Nuno_Silva »

How much is the post cost to Portugal?
admin
Site Administrator
Location: That's on a need to know basis - and YOU do not need to know!

Post by admin »

Nuno it will be $A45 Registered post - please add a note here if you require it so that other members know what you are doing here. :idea:
Nuno_Silva

Post by Nuno_Silva »

Interested but not money this month!!!

Maybe next month if still available:

Thanks
stampderro
Black Ninja Star! Board Posting Addict.

Post by stampderro »

Glen, SOLD. I can't download the pictures but the description sounds good. As always, thanks.
Owen P.
stampderro

Post by stampderro »

yahoo!! 50 posts reached! How long is it going to take me to reach all you learned and funny and interesting stampos out there at 6000+, 10000+, 15000+ posts??
Keep it coming!!
...Owen P.
stampderro

Post by stampderro »

Glen, nice lot! Finally been able to download all the images (painfully slowly at dial-up speed, thanks to my son who used up my broadband download allowance when home from uni, and of course b@&&#y Telstra/Bigpond). Thanks, will send in order to cover purchase. Owen P.
admin
Site Administrator
Location: That's on a need to know basis - and YOU do not need to know!

Post by admin »

Sold to Owen .... there were 76 scans hence the download speed -- or lack of it!
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

Return to “Sold lots, or threads moved by mods as they did not qualify via the rules”