SEEK Lighthouse/Leuchtturm GB SF Album Pages (1880–1900)

Others might have what you need -- be specific .. you never know what is out there! But be CERTAIN you have turned "ON" your email access in your account settings, or no-one will be able to contact you. You NEVER know what members of this board have for sale. Do ASK for what you are looking for!

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

Catweazle
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru
2500 Stampboards Post - Senior Guru

SEEK Lighthouse/Leuchtturm GB SF Album Pages (1880–1900)

Post by Catweazle »

I have a beautiful pea-green Lighthouse binder with hingeless pages up to about 1882 or thereabouts... so you could say it is a bit behind the times!

GB Hingeless Album
GB Hingeless Album

After much brewing over the subject, I dare say I'll continue with the stockbook method for anything post 1900. A bit cheaper anyway.

However, since I am missing about twenty years of hingeless pages - has anyone got available hingeless Lighthouse album pages for Great Britain (1882 - 1900)?

I could buy the actual pack, but don't see the point in forking out more money for 1840 - 1880 which I already have.

Yes, an odd number of years. But thought I'd ask you dear folks - if you have some, or know of any up for sale, do contact me!

(I don't mind if there are some stamps involved too but likely I'm not yet in the market for a MUH collection!)

(This sortta thing but in better condition)
(This sortta thing but in better condition)
(This sortta thing but hingeless)
(This sortta thing but hingeless)

Return to “WANTED TO BUY by members - Stamps or FDC or Accessories etc.”