☀ ★ Glen Stephens Late September 2021 Stamp Specials ★ ☀

Please list anything spare you have for sale. It MUST have a scan/s and a FIXED price. You MUST have at least 30 posts and 30 days membership on this board to list an item for sale, or your listing **will** be removed.

Moderator: Volunteer Moderator Team

GlenStephens
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!
I was online for Post Number 4 MILLION!

☀ ★ Glen Stephens Late September 2021 Stamp Specials ★ ☀

Post by GlenStephens »

☀ ★ Glen Stephens September 2021 Stamp Specials ★ ☀

Welcome To The Weekend - nearly! In Australia we have a long weekend in most states - EXCEPT for Stamp Dealers! :lol:

Never in 45 years of dealing have I been so busy - we are literally doing 100++ hour weeks, 7 days, and are not even touching the sides right now. COVID lockdowns etc, has seen safe indoor activities like philately EXPLODE with people re-activating them. Much of Australia are AGAIN back into serious lockdown - over two MONTHS here in Sydney - Military on the streets in Sydney to police it all etc, cases soaring in Victoria etc. :lol:

TWENTY exciting new stocktaking lots added below today, October 2

If you want to share these stamp specials with friends, please email them the link to this page -

https://stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=96721

And even more latest stamp gossip and breaking news is here - https://facebook.com/stampboards - and DO tick “Like” while you are there please, we got it way past a milestone 3000 "Likes" this month - an amazing achievement :mrgreen: THE place every savvy collector on this planet visits - daily! Please Pass that link on to your stamp buddies. See how you fare in the short and interesting Stamp Trivia sessions Margo hosts there - https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=92578 - some folks are getting 9 from 10!

$1000s in easy prizes - take a look - and Soccer, Ice Hockey and Rugby tipping comps with great prizes too -

https://www.stampboards.com/viewforum.php?f=12

This list below is all updated today, with TWENTY juicy new lots just added. :mrgreen:

Note, the hotlinks below are 105% guaranteed by me to be all fine and all SAFE to click - just shortened to save space in the text here! Some reading, brand NEW listings, Bargain price COLLECTIONS, and recent DISCOUNTS! :mrgreen:

Even if stamps are paid off over several payments, I will honour these prices below - i.e. a price reduced to $A600 lot, over 3 monthly payments of $200 gets the $600 price showing now, not the $A700 it was last week etc. "First In, Best Dressed" - as I type, ALL are in stock, and many new lots have been added today. :D

Glen

A lot of weekend stamp reading here. Pour a LARGE Coffee or beer or wine, and browse it all carefully! An instant stamp magazine here - and all FREE! 8)

Buy at NETT prices off me - NO cheeky 20%-25% buyer fees like at auction, and all credit cards accepted by me at ZERO extra fee - even Amex. Many Auctions then add 3% or more to use cards. Outrageous. A $1,000 stamp off me using a credit card, costs you $1,000 - NOT $1,300!! :roll: :roll: :twisted:

Ebay and Delcampe these days AUTOMATICALLY adds your local VAT/GST to every stamp lot, AND adds it on top of all the fake shipping costs. No getting around it any more. A '$1000' oz stamp to a UK ebay buyer is now $1,200 etc, plus 20% Taxes on the fake shipping costs.

If I mail from here, the way I do things, the Canada/UK/Europe/NZ etc 20% type VAT/GST type inward fees are nearly always avoided. A huge saving for buyers in those countries. You can thus save $100s on just one stamp alone, AND get it cheap via our suddenly crashed $A dollar. Also, you can pay me direct via paypal in $US/Euro/STG/$NZ, to save currency screws into $A :mrgreen:

My webmaster loaded many of these next few lots (and many more!) in the past hour -

https://www.glenstephens.com/rarity.html

And my lower priced material is always here -

https://www.stampboards.com/viewforum.php?f=27

(Be SURE to hit your "F5" Key on your top row when entering that page, to 'clear your cache' or you will NOT see the new stuff!)

Be the FIRST to see and BUY these new stock items! EVERY month dozens of folks order things just after someone else has beaten them to it. Be FAST this month! NO Nasty 20%++ "Buyer Fee" to add! Buy with CONFIDENCE from someone with 40 Years full Time Stamp Dealer Experience behind him. 8)

HUGE savings on Hagner sheets, Lighthouse stockbooks, and ALL years of the PO Annual Books and albums -

https://www.glenstephens.com/hagner.html
https://www.glenstephens.com/lighthouse.html
https://www.glenstephens.com/yearbooks.html

Massive pix of ALL these on my Rarity Page - https://tinyurl.com/GlenRare

KGV 1/4d Top Value MUH Imprint copy Cat $A850 for $A235: Scarce 1928 Small Multiple Watermark, perf 12½ x 13½. MUH John Ash Imprint single, with the usual centering for stamp 60 in left pane, as every imprint shows of this issue. Printer always "aimed" at top left stamp when perforating sheets, as we know, which are always well centred, but the perforating comb was 1mm out of sync, so final stamp 60 is always out, by that 1mm margin. Perfect clean cut perfs, and strong brilliant deep colour - it GLOWS! Hinged on margin only, so stamp is fully MUH. Lots of MUH come from the lower units of an imprint - the blocks 4 were typically hinged on top 2 stamps, and in lower margin, leaving 2 x genuine MUH units. ACSC 130b, $A875 for a MUH, NON imprint single! Bought well in an Estate ex UK, so near QUARTER cat of a non-imprint single! $A235 (Stock 624LK)

1915 Second Watermark 2½d Indigo fresh MUH - Cat $A400 for $A200: ACSC #10, cat $400. Well over a century old, and not many genuine copies exist in ORIGINAL gum. Clean and attractive with great perfs for these as you can see. 100% GUARANTEED original gum MUH. Minor PO handling bend as common on these but a very nice example. Also has a very nice inking flaw lower right corner as you can see - nothing added extra for that. On the different spaced KGV heads watermark paper - an Emergency WWI printing as the correct Roo paper ex UK was being sunk by the Germans. $A200 (Stock 437JX)

100s of my FAR cheaper stamp lots here - *Bookmark* It! ---> https://tinyurl.com/StampDeals

Here’s something absolutely EVERY reader of this email needs Only $A52 (about $US35!) mailed right to your DOOR globally for that sum, and will last for years. In a very classy zippered hard storage case too! WAY less per unit if you buy along with a stamp buddy, your Club, or for re-sale - been a HUGE seller this year for me - Many HUNDREDS units sold click - www.tinyurl.com/LED10xx for a dozen more photos of it - Stock 682RQ

British Indian Ocean Territory (BIOT) MUH Coll SG $400 - $A150: Attractive MUH collection from 1968. Sets and mini sheets, and lots of gorgeous BIRD stamps as can be seen - heaps of pix here - www.tinyurl.com/MintBIOT SG cat is £202 = $A400. BIOT is all in the news this month globally, with the UPU declaring they are no longer postally valid! Full discussion here - End of BIOT stamps thread: www.tinyurl.com/CollBIOT - $A150 (Stock 124AV)

Roo 2sh 1913 OS FU 10-21 (002).jpg

1913 Kangaroo First Watermark 2/- Brown Large “OS”, VFU - Cat $500 for $A300!: A surprisingly scarce stamp in ANY shape. The values above 1/- were seldom sent to Federal Offices as usage was negligible in a 1d post era. Usually 2 x 1/-, or 4 x 6d or more likely 6 x 4d were used, which were all held in large numbers, and as the 4d was Registered rate, it is still quite common used. This LARGE OS size puncture was quickly dropped within a few months, as the huge perfin meant the stamps tore apart when being separated on this coarse tough long paper fibre paper, where even tearing apart pairs is impossible, without ripping out a perf or three. Lovely light Vic - ‘’Spencer Street - 9 JE : 14 - MELBOURNE’’ cancel - also unusual on these that general got the huge thick parcel KILLERS! Clean and fresh, and totally free of the gunk and goop and aging and hinges that often hides faults.

Even FAIR centering is truly scarce on any large ‘’OS’’, as the Government printer deliberately put aside BAD centred sheets for puncturing for the “Free Government use” and most are SHOCKERS, as you would know if you have looked about. Deep rich colour, and also this has exceptional perfs for any 1913 Roo - near all First Wmks of any value have pulled perfs on one or both sides as you know. Unusually nice appearance for these stamps, that near always have really “wonky” and ripped out perfs.

From the quite massive 3 Generation “Townsville Hoard” collection we flew back with in 2014, which was very heavy on the Kangaroo issues, in 8 huge removalist cartons - www.tinyurl.com/StampHoards Formed around issue time of the stamps, and that I am very slowly working through, and listing up a few stamps, whenever I get 10 minutes spare here and there. None of it has EVER been on the stamp market before. 105% genuine of course, and Juzwin price says add 100% for VFU examples! ACSC 35ba $A500++. For the astute buyer, who realises this is a 1 in a 1000 example. $A300 (Stock 792HQ)

Australia 1915 Second Watermark Roo Perf “OS” Fine Used: The priciest 5/- watermark by a long way. Clean fresh copy, good perfs and centering for these. With attractive “Melbourne - 27 MR : 18 - VIC” dated cds, and not the usual huge smeary rubber thick lettered “Killers” used on Government parcels. This Second Watermark (emergency war-time use on KGV watermark paper) was only on sale for a short time during WWI before the Third watermark 5/- was issued. Only one printing of 679,920 were ever issued. Issued in the middle of WWI, as Germans were sinking merchant ships bringing the correct Roo watermark paper from the UK. Good centering is truly scarce on any early OS, as the Government printer deliberately put aside BAD centred sheets for puncturing for the “Free Government use” and most are SHOCKERS, as you would know if you have looked about.

These as we all know, usually have ugly “fluffy” perfs barely punched out, and with centering all over the place. Deep rich, unfaded, GLOWING Chrome Yellow colour. Clean and flat and very fresh, with no usual thins, creases, hinges, gook or gunk on back, to hide faults. Roos ears are outside of map as you can see, which is highly popular. I keep EVERY Australian stamp in stock 1913-1980 and in FIVE grades for each, from Spacefiller to Superb Used, to suit EVERY budget. I have EASILY the world’s largest stock of used Roos, normal and “OS”. I have this exact stamp in stock from $150 to $600 in cost, depending on how fussy or non-fussy you are! Contact me re your Australia USED gaps. Read up on Used Kangaroo Grading here - www.tinyurl.com/GlenJune19 I’ve seen similar looking copies of this get over $500 lately. SG #037. ACSC Cat 43a, $A700. Just $US275 right now. $A375 (Stock 512JQ)

Superb collection Oz MINT phonecards - Cat $1,222 for $A225! Lovely clean lot, all in full sets from card #1 in 1989 into 1994. All MINT, and superb. Easy to store in Hagners etc, same size as stamp booklets or blocks of 4 etc. Enclosed is a catalogue printout totalling $1,222 for easy checking - a couple pages shown here, plus ALL the cards you will get - www.tinyurl.com/PhonCard Buyer paid $1,100 for these from Max Stern in 1995, his invoice showed. I allowed $150 for them in the Estate, and out they go for just $A225. SAVE $1,000 and be quick - these will sell FAST! Just ONE set cost the owner $200. Delightful looking things, and are really scarce in full sets like this MINT. RARELY offered, and still popular. The total value of trading cards listed on eBay totalled more than $2 billion in the first half of the year - up 175 per cent on the first six months of 2020. Trading card sales on eBay Australia went up 379 per cent in 2020, with a trading card selling every minute. All Official Telecom issues of course. $A225 (Stock 794JS)

Please order via new HTTPS encrypted SECURE site - click HERE ---> https://tinyurl.com/GlensOrder

QANTAS $2 Airbus A380 stamp, totally **IMPERFORATE** Block of 4 - just $A75!: Australia Post a few years back, released just 750 x IMPERFORATE uncut press sheets of these $2 stamps. Striking and varnished etc. You needed to phone a special '800' number after midday, and maximum order was a sheet a person, and they sold out within hours as you'd expect. All the $2 stamps depict the massive Qantas Airbus A380. Qantas staffers and aviation collectors keenly seek this sheet, as do the 1000s of pure “A380” theme collectors. Each press sheet was foil numbered in lower right margin, and also comes with a hand numbered PO Certificate Of Guarantee that only 750 sheets in TOTAL were ever sold, including all left and right panes.

Indeed there were only 375 left pane, and 375 x right pane ... both sheets of 12 are marked and numbered thus lower left. This is a Qantas Airbus A380 issue and that is a red hot theme, even for non stamp collectors. And it is fully imperforate. It is an 100% OFFICIAL PO issue, and one of the very smallest issues in the post war era. It was VERY limited, and has remained RED hot - just like the stamp border colour! I obtained a few by paying folks $100 cash profit to sit on the phone for hours re-dialling until they got through. THERE WAS *NO* OTHER SOURCE FOR THESE! Price per IMPERF mini sheet is from $A75 - full details here - with a LOT more photos of all the options and choices on these, even full uncut press sheets 12 available for $A500 - www.tinyurl.com/QantasStamp - $A75 (Stock 482YL)

Canada 1857 6.5d proof 10-21.jpg

“Colony Of Canada” 1857 7½d Black QV Chalon head - $A350!: A superb looking Plate Proof in black on India Paper. Four gorgeous margins, the one at left large, and shows the end letters of the New York printer imprint in selvedge - cool! SG #12, cat £13,000 as mint and £2,500 used so these SPECIMEN in Deep Carmine, Plate Proofs, are the only affordable way to secure one. Clean and fresh, and NO hinge remains or gook or gunk, or thins or tears on this most thinnest of India proof paper. Some pieces I offer just have huge eye appeal - and this is on top of the pile for this year I think! Just LOVE how it looks when scanned. These were done at the time of issue, and is amazingly clean and fresh for 164 years old, with razor sharp plate impression that truly “pops” off the stockcard. A Gem of a stamp, with the cute dual currency values. I also have the 10d Jacques Cartier from same set in black, (SG #13) with margins not as huge, but Robson Lowe lists that at DOUBLE the price of this one, so far less must have been done? That one is $450 (stock 495EL) and this one is $A350 (485EK)

Please order via new HTTPS encrypted SECURE site - click HERE ---> https://tinyurl.com/GlensOrder

Luxembourg 1956 **RARE** Europa set 3, Hoard - Superb MUH. SG Cat £700=$A1,400, for well under 7% of SG!: Bought a few sets very attractively this week in an Estate of an old French gentleman, who had bought them off leading dealer BEHR in Paris, as an Investment, some years back. This is the KEY set to the entire EUROPA Omnibus series, and has always been highly sought. Mint Unhinged, with guaranteed fresh original gum. This set is 65 years old now of course. One of the scarcest mint sets from post-war Europe, and the absolute KEY to any “EUROPA” Omnibus collection. Bright, well centred, with good perfs, and guaranteed original gum mint unhinged, and will look brilliant in any album, at under 10% of SG. THREE sets of 3 for the “bottom drawer” - SG cat $A4,200, for just $A275 (Stock 568UR) One set 3, SG 607/609, cat £700=$A1,400 - $A115 (Stock 568UQ)

ROO 1915 Rare Second Wmk 5/-, SUPERB USED, also with nice Flaw: The scarce 1915 SECOND Watermark. Absolutely Superb Used looker for these, with unusually clean cut perfs for this Wmk. Lovely deep, bright Chrome Yellow colour, as you can see. Nearly all this issue had ugly “Fluffy” perfs, due to the perforating pin equipment in middle of WWI not being procurable from the only usual suppliers - our “enemies” - Austria and Germany! The Emergency printing on the wrong size KGV head watermark paper. So the Crown over A watermark is of almost never placed centrally - this one included, which is a sure way to pick these, as instant ID at a glance. (Most offered on ScamBay are the common THIRD watermark of course.) With a FAR lighter, crisper than usual corner postal cancel on these heavy parcel stamps than you will ever see. Superb crisp Victoria cds of ‘JE 16 - 1917’.

These were used on heavy parcels during WWI, and really nice lookers are impossible to find. Cancels usually were the heavy ugly smeary mega thick wall, rubber types used in MEL and SYD, which on the yellow colour show very heavily. CTO copies do not exist, like we have all other 5/- Wmks, so as to easily secure pretty copies as one can do with the other 4 watermarks. SG 30, £350=$A700 with NO variety! Top lookers with no vars are touching $1,000 retail these days Bought in an estate this week, and clean and flat and fresh, and totally free of faults, and usual hinges and gook and gunk and aging etc. With nice Variety “Kangaroo Ear Outside Of Map’’ Not the full “Misplaced Kangaroo” (Cat $7,500 used!) but easily visible as you can see. For the collector who wants the VERY finest stamps possible. $A795 (Stock 783JW)

100s of my FAR cheaper stamp lots here - *Bookmark* It! ---> https://tinyurl.com/StampDeals

Roo 1913 6d Bright Blue First Watermark “Retouched E” in scarce Large ‘OS’: Fantastic looking example of this CLUMSY major rarity Retouch, corrected very early on in the 6d printing. Superb and light ‘’Squared Circle’’ cancel of PORT LINCOLN – 3 OC :14 - S.AUST’ - also rare on any 1913 issue, as postmasters were commanded to only use the new Commonwealth cds cancels from 1913. Perf Lage OS - super scarce on this, as only tiny % of 6d sold, were Official perfins of course. MAYBE 1%. Clean and fresh and flat and attractive, deep colour, and no hinges or gook or gunk or aging. ACSC 17(1)j - Cat $A3,000 in Large OS. No finer copy in OS will you ever see, but HALF Catalogue - $A1,495 (Stock 642EJ)

Attractive *complete* 1931 Kangaroo Parcel Post label - scarce Small Multiple Watermark 1/- and 3d KGV perf 14!: Both issued in 1929, on a COMPLETE Parcel Post label type, P.P.1. - a rare survivor. At this Great Depression time, near all parcels had the stamps soaked off as fine used – both dealers AND collectors. The label as can be see also had MARKET STREET printed on it at left. A lot of money then - our unemployment rate was 32% - the second highest globally, and exports had totally crashed. Old School, RED Registered label “Market Street Melbourne - Victoria” and both stamps tied by single 1931 cds “MARKET STREET - MELBOURNE”. 1/- Small Multiple Watermark - ACSC cat $550 on parcel label PLUS a 3d Blue Small Multiple scarce perf 14 - cat $100 on label. Paying the 3d Registered fee, and the 1/- ‘Scale 3’ Parcel rate of 1/-. Clean and attractive and colourful, especially for 90 years old, and used on a parcel. At under HALF cat! $A275 (Stock 792JC)

Australia 465 x MUH ''FOREVER'' stamps. SG $3,440 for $A750! A doubtless UNIQUE hoard of these in PO packs. 93 PO Packs, each containing the Mini Sheet of 5 x peel and stick stamps. Each stamp is good for a domestic letter FOREVER. When local cost goes to $2 (and it will) these are good for $2. These were issued in 2014. The general public could not buy them, so when issued 7 years back, I discovered there was a little known Official PO pack that one could order and buy, for a very short time. So I bought 100 of them, sold a few to good clients over the years for $50 a pack, and put aside the rest as I knew these would rise fast in value in MINT - and they clearly have. (Used are easy to source, and cat is well under mint.)

These designs were replaced in 2017, 4 years back, by a single design, so are seldom seen now. The PACKS really flew totally under the radar, and they really are $50 pieces. Show me another Official PO Pack for sale anywhere GLOBALLY. Outers of a very few were damaged in storage - stamps are all perfect of course, and the rest all are fine. Catalogue is SG 4140D x 186 at £4, and SG 4140E x 279 at £3.50 each = £1,720 (=$A3,440) mint - NOT in packs! A brilliant project for an eBay cash buyer, or reseller etc at $50 apiece or so a pack. The 5 stamps as SINGLES in each, are cat £18.50, or $37. You are paying JUST EIGHT BUCKS A PACK. Great little investment or re-sale hoard. $A750 (Stock 449EW)

Rare early 1864 Tasmania cover Richmond to Secundrabad, with imperf 6d Chalon: A VERY early cover from the fledgling Colony, whose first stamps had only been issued 10 years earlier, and few were used anywhere overseas, except to UK of course. Have never seen one to INDIA. 1863 6d Grey Violet imperf Chalon, sound, with bright colour, and cut square, with good portion of adjoining stamp at right. Tied by a lovely sharp numeral strike ‘76’ of Richmond, tied as well with a superb strike of the red Tombstone “PRE-PAID - 23 MY :64”. To ‘Captain (Later Major, and then Colonel) James Goldie, H.M. 17th Lancers, Secundrabad, Deccan, India. Goldie was recommended for a Victoria Cross by his CO in India, after a report by an independent Board of Officers. (Goldie’s father, Andrew was also a Colonel and was murdered in the Mutiny in India at Cawnpore, along with his mother and rest of family.) Goldie’s Indian Mutiny Medal with 3 clasps was invoiced by Spink for £4,200=$A8,400 - www.spink.com/lot/20003000782 - ton more info on his career on there. Has a fine boxed black Tax receiver of Bombay 23 JUN 1864 – 1 As(1 Anna) and manuscript arrival note at left - “Received 26th June 1864’’ and on face a red boxed “1st D” denoting ‘First Delivery’.

Crisp circular red backstamp Bombay arrival June 24 - 1864 and arrival cds of Secundrabad in central India on reverse of June 26. SG 46 cat “From £425-$A850” on cover. EXCELLENT condition for 157 years old from this tiny colony. I have had this buried on my desk for 10 or 20 years - no idea where it came from, except it was exhibited by someone who also had not researched the recipient. I can see another near exact cover for sale right now in the USA - identical strange size envelope, exact same handwriting, posted 3 months later to Goldie, offered ‘STAMPEX discounted’ for a mere $US3,780 = $A5,100 - www.tinyurl.com/India1864 That cover has cut into 1/- values of this set, with back flap totally missing - mine is very neatly opened, and fully intact, better markings and very fine. The seller has also done no research and also has not ID’d the recipient, or his importance in the British Military. A fine piece for a Tasmania early covers collection, or an Indian one, or a Military one. Save $A4000! - $A995 (Stock 612EV)

embos.jpg

GB 1854 6d “Embossed” attractive used. SG Cat £1,000=$A2,000, for just $A275! A most appealing looking copy as you can see - very attractive for 167 years old. MANY are ugly cut to shape. Queen’s head is crisply and deeply and sharply embossed - very often flattened out when soaking and drying etc. These stamps were tediously HAND embossed/crimped onto very stout paper/light card, ONE stamp at a time by printer. The placement of each image varied wildly on every sheet. Light, crisp “26” barred Diamond in oval strike of Beckenham. Often these were obliterated by very heavily inked “Killers”. Expertised on reverse by respected B.P.P stamp expert Pascal Scheller. Rich colour and clean, with absolutely no hinge remains, or gook to disguise faults, and a premium stamp. Bought well, so an attractive above average stamp, at a very small % of Gibbons. SG 58, Cat £1,000 = $2,000 - just 14% of SG - $A275 (Stock 452GH)

G.B. FDC 1990s superb run - FACE $A325 - Just $A225!: What a superb lot for someone. MASSES of GB FDC exist from 1970s and 1980s. Easy to source. However when the Stamp Boom faded last 80s numbers sold fell away DRAMATICALLY. Cat is high, and even as USED STAMPS, they sell for double this. HEAPS of extra images here - www.tinyurl.com/GB90sFDC Bought from an Estate today and appears to be complete - NOTHING removed by me as always - has the iconic and scarce £10 Britannia mega value, the Castles Defins to £5, Diana strip 5, good mini sheets and popular topicals and so on. All in full sets. FACE is £162.64 = $A325. SG will be 2 or 3 times that, but too busy to plough through that. Estate super buy at just $A225! $A100 UNDER FACE. $A225 (Stock 652CK)

1918 10/- Kangaroo Grey and Bright Aniline Pink, Superb Used: This WWI 10/- Roo is REALLY hard to source in VFU grade. It was a fortune back then, and was used on very heavy parcels, and the stamps got banged and bashed about and damaged - near all my used stock is defective. These are MANY times scarcer than the 20 year later 10/- CofA watermark Roos. A beauty, with ‘SYDNEY - 20’ GPO cancel, totally clean of the Roo, and totally superior perfs and centering for any Third Watermark 10/-. Clean and fresh, and free of the usual hinges and gook and gunk and aging of a Century old stamp. Deep, vibrant, glowing colour as you can see. SG 43a, £325=$A650 as the cheapest shade. I have Australia’s best range of Australian Kangaroo stamps. Mint and Used - all watermarks, all values to £2, and in all condition grades, from SUPERB to SPACEFILLERS. I have THIS stamp in 5 grades used. Whatever grade you seek, whatever your budget, I can assist, at great prices - contact me with your Want List! About good as you will get anywhere for this WWI toughie - $A400 (Stock 425AX)

Australia 1963 Navigators set 6 attractive *MUH* $A180 (*Or* Fine Used $A140!) : If there is just ONE stamp absent from any QE2 collection of Australia it is the £2 Admiral King stamp. Every time. THE priciest Australian stamp post-war. Super high value issued late 1964, and replaced a year or later by the new Decimal $4 of same design, so a VERY short life. £2 Admiral King stamp and the ship “Mermaid” is the KEY post war stamp from Australia and sells for far more USED than mint out of interest! £2 was 480 pence. The set 6 cost 1038 pence at the PO. A standard letter cost 5 pence (5d) then, until decimal currency in 1966, when it became 4c. So this cost 207.6 first class stamps. Taking today’s $1.50 first class letter rate as our guide, this was $A311 in today’s money, so you needed a BIG wage to warrant that high cost - way over a half Century back. You are paying about HALF the initial PO cost price essentially! (Clean *FU* cds set of 6 is just $A140 - Stock 742JB) Quite nice centering for these, especially key values, clean and flat, with guaranteed original gum MUH. Retail $275, and out they go at $100 under retail - which is about $US125 as I type this. $A180 (Stock 742JA)

Australia Day 1983 27c ‘PRINTED ON THE GUMMED SIDE’ MUH: Amazing that such basic errors were possible in the modern era of computer checks etc. Only a few similar occurrences are known on Australia stamp issues. A rate stamp and only a few are known. ACS 988cc, $400 - 20 years back - SHOULD be treble this level today - show me ANOTHER!! Superb MUH, and has the usual fuzzy looking appearance, as printer ink does not soak into dry GUM very well! HMS Sirius and HM Brig Supply that were the main armed Royal Navy sailing ships in the Captain Arthur Philip 1788 First Fleet, that landed at Botany Bay. Superb SHIP topical, and a key item in any DECIMAL ERRORS collection - $A315 (Stock 491BL)

Australia Official PO FDC 1970-78 the TOUGH era. Retail $700+ - $A275: Burgundy Australia Post album (Retail $60) with nice clean, near complete collection 1970 to 1978 of Official Post Office FDC. The era near EVERYONE is missing. Australia PO only started to make pictorial FDC in 1970. Latter 1970s, to 1990 are incredibly abundant, as we had a massive "Stamp Boom" then, where investors jumped onto the scene, often buying 5 or 10 of each FDC. HEAPS of pix here - www.tinyurl.com/FDC1970-78 So we have a near complete run of the very TOUGH era 1970-1978, only a few missing. 95 FDC - ASC retail $649 .. see detailed sheets on link above, plus a $60 album - so we have over $700 retail here for just $A275. A clean attractive lot. $A275 (Stock 757SY)

New Zealand - KGVI reign £3½ and £4½ "Arms" mega high values, for tiny % of SG. £4,750 Cat for just $A500!: Clean Fine Used with light dated cds, with NO usual tears or thins or toning etc. A stamp pair missing from nearly all KGVI collections, worldwide. SG Cat F209 - £2,250 and SG F167 £2,500 for $A300 each, your choice - or the both for $A500. (These near always have these small audit punctures, and indeed most ALSO have ugly pen or crayon cancels, that this pair have escaped - luckily. As good as you’ll find non postal used. Well centred and very clean. Pop them on ebay, and you never do know. Sold here for just a few % of the Gibbons cat for postal used. Or buy the SG cat £4,750 pair = $A9,500, for just $A500 the PAIR (Stock 562GL)

1913 First Watermark 6d Kangaroo INVERTED WATERMARK Perf “OS’’ Cat $4,000: A very rare stamp - only a very few are recorded in official OS perfin - even non OS are very scarce stamps. Very clean and fresh, usual few shorter perfs as with all 1913 issues, and with deep bight colour, superb centering for any 1913 OS perf as you can see. Clean and fresh and flat, and totally free of the usual hinges and gook and gunk and aging etc and neat Adelaide GPO cds. Excellent centering is truly scarce on any 1913 OS, as the Government Printer deliberately put aside BAD centred sheets for puncturing for the “Free Government Use” and most are SHOCKERS, as you would know if you have looked about. SG #02w, and ACSC 17a, $4,000. Bought well to sell for $3,000 UNDER Cat - $A995 (Stock 716JR)

1978 Aviator, 18c Charles Ulm completely *IMPERFORATE* - 10 pairs recorded - $A675: One of the rarest Decimal errors. Totally imperforate on top stamp, and the lower stamp is strikingly imperforate along top edge with to the perf comb missing the top strike. Depicting famous aviator Charles Ulm, a legend of the pioneer 1930s First Flights in the region. ACSC 793b, $2,500 a vertical pair. ACSC notes that 10 vertical pairs are recorded. (Top rows of 5, being from 2 PO sheets.) A superb fresh corner block 4. Will sell these in a vertical pair, shown on left side, catalogued $2,500 for $A675 (Stock 583AF) or the corner vertical pair Cat $2,500 for $A715 (Stock 583AG) or the full corner Block of 4 as shown here, cat $A5,000 - and save another $A65 - for just $A1,325 (Stock 583AH)

200 x *MUH* Australia 1931 Kingsford Smith inc Plate Number Blocks 4. $A225: SG #121, cat £2.25=$A4.50 each as HINGED singles - these are all MUH! ACSC $5 EACH for MUH - plus $100s extra for the plate numbers. The LOT for about a buck apiece. Mailing a local letter today costs that! HEAPS more pix of them here - www.tinyurl.com/Smithyss From the quite massive THREE Generation, “Townsville North Queensland Hoard” collection we flew back with - 100s of kilos of better material - in 8 huge removalist cartons - www.tinyurl.com/TownsV Bought as new issues from the PO, 90 years back, and were stored in a glassine UNTOUCHED from that date. All fresh MUH original hand applied gum Arabic, and NEVER been hinged - even on outer margins!

FACE value is a whopping 33/- ... had owner bought a Small Multi Watermark MUH £2 (40/-) KANGAROO from the PO with that kind of money - which was current in 1931, Cat of that is $20,000 MUH - I kid you not! ACSC $50 per Plate block x 7 = $350, plus 6 x Plate number pairs so cat of JUST those is about $450. Great investor, or specialist, or re-seller lot. Assembled at issue time of the stamps at face value, and I am very slowly working through it, and listing up a few more interesting pieces that catch my eye, whenever I get 10 minutes spare, here and there! Will take me 20 more years to wade through it all. I grab a few now and again, and scan and add them up here. None of these stamps has EVER been on the stamp market before, in the past Century or so. You will be the FIRST collector to own them since! Amazing original find. $A225 (Stock 714LB)

Australia PO Packs 1970-1974 x 50. Retail $800 for just $A175! A superb hoard for someone. Bought by a Postmaster 50 years ago, as they each came out. All sealed and nice. Generally a few of each. This is the GOLDEN ERA. PO only started issuing PO packs in 1969 so these are the SUPER early ones, and few bothered. And those that were bought, were torn open for the stamps. This has the very scarce 1971 Xmas Blocks of 7 - and FOUR of the really scarce 1972 "BEEF" or Primary Industry sets 5 etc, etc. So these super earlies sell superbly well on ebay etc, and the "Stamp Boom" started latter 1970s and NONE of these got bought in multiples, as the 1980 era was. Bought cheap in 20 storage tubs of material, so OUT it goes at a super silly $175! Current retail is $800 as you can see here www.tinyurl.com/EarlyPax - Full listing and many more pix is there - $A175 (Stock 659UF)

British Virgin Islands 1982 Lions Club International Miniature Sheet IMPERF at top - $A150: Bought an ''Errors'' collection this month, and in that collection was the nearby British Virgin Islands Miniature Sheet, designed by Harrison's Studio London, with a missing strike of top perf comb, leaving 2 of the stamps totally Imperforate at top.

He was a Lions Club International big shot member, and he paid $500 at 'London 1990' his notes said, and was told no others were recorded. Fresh MUH, and most attractive as can be seen. It was the issue in 1982 Celebrating the Anniversary of the Lions Club of Tortola BVI, and has the familiar Lions Club International logo at top right. Have no real idea of value, as BVI issues are out of my usual wheelhouse, and I have no regional catalogue covering these, but for just a tad over $US100, it can all be yours! $A150 (Stock 693JW)

Australia Post Stamp Year Books 1983-2004 (22) at *$1,200 UNDER RETAIL*!: WEEKEND SCOOP - 22 Years of PO Year Books near HALF PO cost! Amazing buy I made from an Estate today. 1983 to 2004 - 22 different PO books, the books and stamps all look clean (for a change!) as they were stored in Broken Hill which is thankfully very dry, with no humidity. Owner wisely had removed the flimsy plastic outer PO shipping covers – stamps ‘sweat’ in there if you do not, and get rusty/foxed. Many folks fall for that mistake. Actual PO Cost was $1,227 and Retail is $1,925 as you can see here - https://tinyurl.com/POalbums

Photos above are just a few books - we all know what these books look like. You get the years mentioned. 1983-2004 complete - 22 different albums. For ebayers - a superb proposition - from 2000 on are RED HOT ... the 2000 for instance cost $87.50 from PO and sells on its own for $100+, all day long, as it has the special Olympic Games Gold Medal Winners sheetlet of 16, that ONLY came in this superb album. Actual PO cost was $1,227 and near HALF that at $A725. The FACE VALUE is just on $900! So you are paying near $200 UNDER FACE for superb MUH stamps in full sets in Deluxe Books in slipcases. All packed up neatly in 1 large carton to keep your mail costs down. Ozzie buyers ONLY, due to 22KG weight. Quick turnover is always my game, and this is the BEST bargain I have typed up this week! $A725 (Stock 793GW)

Hong Kong, 2007 “PRESTIGE ANNUAL STAMP ALBUM” $A110: An overlarge, hard slip cased, classy looking album. Far larger than any Australia Annual album. Totally unopened and pristine. Cost price was $HK490 = $A90+ with note on back from PO to that effect. There is a somewhat similar design cover one from 2007, that cost less at PO. Even they are not common, and retail for well over $A100. After a 15 minute search I could not see one offered anywhere, for any price, at any time. Check for yourself - these must have had a tiny number done? Bought from an ExPat banker then working in HK, for whom cost was never an object! A really superb deal for someone. $A110 (Stock 397KQ)

Australia 1959 3/- Waratah Flower presentation Die Proof: Most attractive imperforate Die Proof, in the issued colour, mounted in a sunken frame, and a superb looking piece as you can see. Only nine die proofs were ever prepared, and issued to a few VIP’s. One of which is in the Queen’s Royal Collection and another is in the Australia Post Archive collection etc. Others went to The Governor General of Australia, The Postmaster General, Director-General of the PMG, and so on. ACSC, 372DP(1), $A2,500. A superb buy, of a mega rare piece, yet at under HALF Cat - $A1,200 (Stock 693LQ)

New Zealand MUH Blocks etc, face $780 for $A450! Strong in 1980s era in a mint sheet file - range of sets mainly in strips and blocks of imprints etc, also 2 x 1984 Annual Albums. Face value NZ$780 alone. Retail is about $A1,500. Many 100s of MUH stamps here. Bought very well and a STEAL for someone. (100s) A pretty new collection, or an absolute goldmine for an ebay re-seller – or for a Kiwi to use for cheap postage! $A450 (Stock 893LQ)

All just loaded up here on Rarity Page - DO take a look - you'll be sure to find something YOU need - https://tinyurl.com/GlenRare - (Hit “F5” key on your upper keyboard, to “clear your cache” if you have visited before.)

Image[/centre]

*40* x Australia 1984 SPECIMEN Paintings sets MUH - Face $680 for $A325! FORTY of the special deluxe Post Office packs from 1984, each containing $17 face value of fresh MUH paintings each - all in lavish Gold Embossed packs. The owner notes showed he had bought these as an ‘Investment’ in 1990 for around $1,000 the bundle of 40, off Max Stern. He had high hopes these would also get to the same $600 a set price of the 1963 “Specimen” sets of 4 of 30 years earlier! Condition looks nice and clean. I see quite a few of these stamps arriving used on parcels - not ‘supposed’ to occur, but it seems few notice these days at AP. I saw a mint single pack get $30 on ebay recently! Possibly a 'Paintings On Stamps' collector looking for something a little different? Bought well in Estate, so OUT they go at just $A8 each! $US200 or - $A325 (Stock 842KA)

Great Britain 1902/1910 £1 KEVII Dull Green “SPECIMEN” superb unused: SG Cat $2,800 - for $A900! The type 16 overprint, SG 266s, cat £1,400=$A2,800. Superbly fresh, attractive unused as you can see. NO usual hinges or gook or gunk or aging. And NO usual thins, creases or tears found on these quite massive size stamps. Excellent perfs as you can see - generally many are ripped out. NO repairs or alterations - GUARANTEED by me - all carefully checked. Bought VERY well, so near $2,000 UNDER SG catalogue value! $A900 (Stock 294BA)

"THE WORLD'S GREATEST AIRMAIL STAMPS” Superb Sterling Silver Proofs: The International Society of Postmasters superb production, comprising 25 stamp-sized Sterling Silver ingots, classily displayed in a silk and velvet lined hard and expensive hard presentation case with metal clasps. Superbly engraved and produced, high grade proof impressions of the CLASSIC Airmail issues from the inverted Jenny down. Ingots weight is 343 grams alone - over a third of a KILO, so silver melt value is clearly many $100s alone! Cost original buyer several times this. $A565 (Stock 836LA)

Cyprus 1944 KGVI Rare Perf, SG Cat $1,100 for just $A425! One of the scarcest KGVI issues from the Commonwealth and I have never seen one offered before. Perfect centred fresh MLH. (Excuse the strange murky setting scan - settings were askew!) SG 154a KGVI 1 Piastre, rare Perf 13½x12½, extremely scarce, and only a few sheets appear to have been done by Waterlow in 1944, after German bombings of London created chaos at UK stamp printers. SG 154a, Cat £550=$A1,100 just - $A425 (Stock 834LP)

GB 1977 Silver Jubilee 8½d *TOTALLY IMPERFORATE* - Cat £1,200 for just $A650!: Fresh and superb example of this very rare error, of which owner note stated only one part sheet was ever discovered. Blue and metallic silver - a gorgeous looking pair visually - scans never show metallic ink well. Fresh flat MUH with good margins. SG 1033a, £1,200=$A2,400. One of the key QE2 era imperfs, and bought very well so out it goes at just $A650 (Stock 657BJ)

Bahawalpur 1948 Defins Tops Vals VFU - SG $A700 for $A250!: Superb recess printed large stamps by De La Rue in London. ! Rupee to 19 Rupee top values of set. Missing from EVERY KGVI British Empire Collection, and I’ve never had these before. Show me ANY others for sale globally - they are rare. Clean FU, SG 29/32, £355=$A700, and all expertised. All depict the Emir Of Bahawalpur, who was a super serious stamp collector, who once owned the Imperforate 1928 Kookaburra Mini Sheet that sold for $320,000 etc. $A275 (Stock 534JX)

Seychelles, KEVII 2d Chestnut and Green, with Major SG Variety: “Dented Frame Along Shading Line Under E” - clean VFU, with light, correct cds cancel. SG 456a, Ł190=$A360 used. The major plate variety. Have never seen another, and the neat cancel is totally clear of the variety. Superb perfs and centering. $A185 (Stock 475EB)

USA 1906 Liberty Head $2½ Dollars, Quarter Eagle Gold Coin $A570: A rare coin, and this is in barely circulated grade it looks like. Gold coins mark and scuff readily as it is so soft, but this looks very decent to me. No edge dings, and high points in LIBERTY wording look unworn etc. Not used to taking coin pix, and they do not seem to scan, and do not have a close up setting on my camera, or tripod, or correct lighting so this is as good as you get at 5pm! Has been part of a brooch etc, and if I had a solder gum - which I do not - I'd touch the small central mount solder with tip to liquify it, to remove it cleanly: more pix here - www.tinyurl.com/GoldiesUSA Almost never seen in Australia, and when you buy ex USA you pay the quite outrageous $A60 ''Global Shipping'' rip-off fee, (no stamps used by them!) and eBay then automatically adds 10% GST onto the shipping, and onto these prices! And all these figures are in strong USD - add 25% to these to get into AUD! Click link above - $A570 (Stock 613LA)

Lebanon 1968 Antiquities MS Perf + Imperf x 10 each! SG $1,300 for $A150: Amazing little hoard I bought from the Estate of an old chap who had Lebanese heritage. He presumably bought them as a New Issue? Tyre Antiquities Mini Sheet, depicting the Roman Banquet Bas Relief. Superb intaglio, engraved recess printed issue. TEN of each Perf AND imperf, fresh MUH. (20 x MUH Mini Sheets) Ebay re-seller dream deal - WHO else has these for sale?! Bought cheap, so out they go at near 10% of Gibbons! SG MS #1018 - cat £33 each - Perf or Imperf = £660 = $A1,300. $A150 (Stock 435BL)

MAURITANIA 1982 Grand Prix Car Racing M/S x 500! SG $2,300: $A125: Amazing hoard from the Estate of a Doctor, who invested in all sorts of things from the early 1980s boom era. He had a PO bundle 500 of the Australia 1976 Miniature sheet if anyone wants those! He had 200 each of many Aust PO packs and full sheets. Masses of Aust face value in there. He had bought a bundle of these from France for $A625 his file notes said. 75th Anniversary of Grand Prix Car racing. Fine CTO with full gum at capital city, NOUAKCHOTT. SG MS 729, £2.30 each used x 500 = £1,150 = $A2,300. Under 5% of SG to find them a new home FAST! Brilliant items for an ebay re-seller to offer per 5 or 10 or 50 pieces a time etc - popular thematic, and a seldom seen sheet and seldom offered anywhere. Pay near $500 LESS than original buyer did 40 years back! $A125 (Stock 614RL)

Australia Fifty Years of FDC - Special Gold Foil Postmark *Numbered Limited Edition of 150*, set of *28* Covers!: Official PO FDC were first introduced in 1970. The early ones were largely ignored by collectors, and sold in tiny numbers, and I sold a 1970 30c Captain Cook only this month for $A300 - they are still scarce and popular, with high cat. This new collection comprises 28 special covers, that feature a selection of stamps from 2020, and all 28 covers feature a special Metallic Gold Foiled postmark. Face values up to $3.30 each. Covers come with a classy matching artwork band, to the cover cachet design, also in metallic gold as you can see. The UNIQUE Train/Railway 1970-2020 se-tenant mini-sheet is easily a $100+ piece on its own, being a popular TRAIN topical, limited to 150 globally. The 5c Standard Gauge Train is the 1970 issue, from the year PO started cacheted FDCs. Sold out fast at the high asking price, and most globally had no idea these existed. (Set number #100 is a $50 premium) Stamp collectors need these too - the ONLY way to source this unique and unheralded Mini Sheet. Just 150 covers for the PLANET exist of each. Brilliant ebay seller to split up into 28 lots singly - will do brilliantly I think. EVERY topical you can dream of is in here! One set of 28 - $A250 (Stock 835JW)

Sierra Leone 1933 KGV Abolition Of Slavery Centenary - Wilberforce. The top 2 vales from this iconic and legendary set, which had a tiny print number. Magnificently engraved by Bradbury Wilkinson London. Most of these high value were pen cancelled fiscally on Court Fees, and of course are readily detected under UV, even if cleaned. (SG lists them separately) UV very carefully checked by me, and 105% Guaranteed, uncleaned and postal used with Registered dated cds. Both are absolutely Superb Used - clean and flat and fresh, with perfect perfs and centering, and deep rich original colours, and no hinges or gook or gunk or aging. Both expertised on reverse. SG 179 £500 = $A1000, and SG 180, £850 = $A1.700. Price $450 and $750, or save $50 with the BOTH for $A1,150 (Stock 294AB)

United Arab Emirates MUH sets, 1998-2006 SG Cat $1,375 for just $A450! : 1998-2006 run - SG cat Ł692=$A1,375. Current SG cat noted on each set for your easy checking. Bought a large collection off a banker, who moved around globally, and bought stamps and FDC from POs from wherever he was posted. Often very obscure places. He was in the United Arab Emirates in 1998-2006, and bought these MUH full sets. GLOBALLY, all mint sets are scarce post 2000. "LIQUID GOLD" - can you see anyone else offering these in 1 hit - of course not. All fresh MUH. Gorgeous clean lot. And WILL get pricier over time of course. Bought cheap to sell cheap for $A450. HEAPS more pix here - www.tinyurl.com/UAEcoll Adding these up on eBay would be a big hit as no-one else globally will have these - trust me! Clearly, almost NO-ONE bought these mint as new issues, that much is pretty clear - lots of $20 sets among these. He also bought FDC from UAE for this similar era, also dirt cheap! Ask me. $A450 (Stock 945QH)

"The Engraved Stamps Of The Commonwealth Of Australia" The quite magnificent official Australia Post produced coffee table book: Compiled by Richard Breckon, the respected PO Archivist, and the PO Art Team. Brass cornered, beautifully gold deeply embossed leatherette cover, gilt edged outer leaf edges, with matching marbled heavy slipcase. Issued in a VERY limited Edition for “Australia 99”. I am advised only a few 100 copies were ever made, and were a near instant sell-out, even at the very high issue price. Three similar later books were issued - “Royalty”, 32 Die Proofs (Stock 428YR) Blue book “Federation”, 30 Die Proofs (Stock 428YU) and Green Book ”Transportation”, 32 Die Proofs (Stock 428YX) were also sold in FAR lower numbers - $A400 EACH book, or all 3 for $A1,100. (Stock 428YZ). Being quite recent, they almost NEVER come on the market - no-one wants to let them go! HEAPS more pix of them here - www.tinyurl.com/StampEngr Gary Watson's Prestige Philately got $437 for a book in a Public Auction. They called them "without doubt the BEST product released by Australia Post in recent decades”. Just bought 3 in an estate, and have reduced the price of last two by $200, reduced from $495 to just $295 each! Buy yourself a classy GIFT you'll always love handling and looking at: $A295 (Stock 428YT)

Kangaroo 1913 2/- Brown CTO superb - $A200: CTO Kangaroo prices have gone insane in recent times - single stamps selling for up to SEVEN times the recent ACSC prices. So stamps like this one are worth grabbing NOW = ACSC 35wb, $A300 as cheapest CTO date, in average grade – which most are, with pulled perfs, and bad centering etc. First Watermark - Superbly Fresh - been in Scotland all its life I keep EVERY Australian stamp in stock 1913-1980 and in FIVE grades for each, from Spacefiller to Superb Used, to suit EVERY budget. I have EASILY the world’s largest stock of used Roos, normal and “OS”. I have this exact stamp in stock from $30 to $400 in cost, depending on how fussy or non-fussy you are! Contact me re your Australia USED gaps. Read up on Used Kangaroo Grading here - www.tinyurl.com/GlenJune19 The reason Grange Hermitage red wine sells for $500 a bottle, and rough reds are always $5 a bottle, is the same as VFU stamps - some savvy folks recognise real quality - and will gladly pay for it! $A200 (Stock 462KY)

AUSTRALIA - 1922 1d Violet “Star Die” embossed PSE, Rare Printed To Private Order: British Australian Wool, unused - ACSC # ES41. Printed to Private Order for the British Australian Wool Realisation Association Ltd. Envelope is very fresh unused, especially for being a Century old, and the flap is NOT stuck down. This example is indeed far nicer looking than the one depicted in the ACSC! Only a very few companies availed themselves of the PTPO facility for this scarce 1d Violet Star Die. Of course the public could never BUY these at any time, hence their great scarcity – and very high prices today Mint. These were of course pre-paid SASE, sent to clients to get a fast response, and in Mint, clearly few have survived, and hence Mint price is 4 times used price. ACSC ES41, Cat $400 Mint. You really cannot improve on this example! Just $US150 - $A250 (Stock 842JQ)

"THE SWEDEN TRESKILLING YELLOW" Superb Hard Covered Book by Lars Fimmerstad: Published in 2004 - superb hardcover: 185 pages done in a small print run. The only example I can see for sale is $US275 second-hand, plus huge post cost to oz via https://www.abebooks.com – landed cost to you of that will be $A400! An essential book for any decent stamp library.

This is a 185 page hardback book titled "THE TRESKILLING YELLOW : The Most Valuable Thing in the World". Written by Lars Fimmerstad and published in 2004. The "Treskilling" Yellow is a famous postage stamp of Sweden, and considered to be the most valuable stamp in the world. This is its fascinating story and detailed history. Beautifully illustrated, with vintage black and white, and colour photographs.

In BRAND NEW excellent condition. Was still sealed in shrink-wrap, and only opened it to take a few photos - contact me if you want me to email you more images. My detailed review of it here - www.glenstephens.com/snmay05.html The sought after superbly written ENGLISH Edition is offered here! Rare - most that exist are in Swedish or German. $A135 (Stock 958BP)

Laos 1954 Golden Jubilee set MUH - Cat £435 ($880) for just $A225! The KEY set from Laos - the “Sydney Harbour Bridge” issue from there!! The 1954 Golden 50th Jubilee of King Sisauang-Vong. Beautifully engraved bi-colour, steel engraved recess intaglio printing. All are flat MUH, with the usual evenly ‘’suntanned’’ gum after 65 years in Indo China. I see these in stock once in 20 years. SG 40/42, £435 = $A880. USED is the exact same price as mint I notice in SG, this set had such a tiny printing and either mint or used, are NEVER seen offered anywhere. $US135 or $A225 (Stock 584JR)

Yemen Arab Republic, 1975 Revolution 25 Fils, Fully *Imperforate* Pane 50 MUH - Just $A8 each! 12th Anniversary of Revolution : IMPERFORATE pane of 50 x 25 Fils denomination, depicting the 7th Century Al Janad Mosque - one of the world’s oldest. Fine, fresh MUH. Catalogue numbers for the normal issued perforated issue 13½ x 14 are - SG #539, Scott #316 and Michel #1545. Cannot see any other IMPERF versions of this about anywhere on the globe for sale, and a full sheet may well be unique - and after 43 years, none will turn up NOW! Just $A8 each - superb ebayer opportunity to offer in imperf pairs and blocks 4 - an easy double or treble your money deal here surely? $US240 - $A400 (Stock 492RJ)

WWI era Smyth Approval book of GB QV/KEVII Officials. SG $4,500 for $A235! Wonderful old relic and survivor that arrived today. A WWI era W. H. Smyth approval book. Smyth was the leading dealer here. He founded his business in 1890 and died in 1923. Stamps have been in this book untouched, for a Century or so. GB QV and KEVII in this Century year old stapled Approval book, that looks exactly like the 1913 2/- Kangaroo stamp Booklet style! Most are lovely clean and sound clean FU, and from this era will be genuine most likely as most faking took place in late 1930s. The spivs crudely fake things on ebay today in large numbers. Generally above average condition for these. SG Cat as you can see is £2,247 = $A4,500. HEAPS more pix here - https://tinyurl.com/Smyth-GB - Bought well to sell fast at about 5% of SG - $A235 or just $US160. $A235 (Stock 625AK)

2000 "FOR VALOUR" $1 Victoria Cross PNC Retail $300, for $A160: The absolute key to any PNC collection. The ONLY way to source the Victoria Cross design $1 coin is by tearing open one of these. Coin dealers rip up 100s a year, and toss the stamps into the kiloware box. All collectors of face different Australia coins HAVE to have this one. In 10 years’ time a complete PNC such as this will be many times the cost of a coin as the PNCS will be near extinct - the conservative McDonald retail of the loose coin alone is $295 - the PNC is listed at $360.

ebay prices are around that $300 mark for this PNC as you can see. Bought cheap today to sell dirt cheap today. Clean condition - been in an album since bought from mint. Sharp perfect corners as you can see. This is "For Valour" PNC (Stock 284YQ) for $160. Also have the near as scarce 2000 Australian Legends "The Last Anzacs" PNC for $A75 - (Stock 284YR) and the 2001 "Australia Army" PNC, Cat $100 for $A60 (Stock 284YT) and the "Biggie" the 2002 "QE2 Coronation Accession Jubilee PNC" Ret $295 for $A145 (Stock 284YV) AND all the other early PNCs in superb condition at cheap prices - enquire! $A160 (Stock 284YQ)

FAROE ISLAND MUH Corner Plate Blocks 4 collection - $A99: What a deal! Faroe Islands were THE hottest thing on the stamp planet in the early 1980s. Prices were TEN times today’s level - indeed the deceased owner paid Max Stern $750 PER set of blocks for these, his invoice showed. He bought 10 such sets and the invoice was generously rounded down to $A7,000. We have 41 Top left numbered Plate number blocks here - 161 x Fresh flat MUH stamps at about SIXTY CENTS OZZIE a stamp! The 1975 Defins (issue #1) were a really expensive set, and those were about $100 a single set on their own back in the day. LOTS of photos of them all here - www.tinyurl.com/FaroeIs

The VERY first 11 Faroes issues are here in corner Plate Blocks 4. Includes the super high face value 1979 25 Krona Ram - a real FORTUNE back 40 years ago! The CURRENT SG cat as 4 MUH is Ł202=$A400 valued as single sets and clearly, matched Top Left corner Plate blocks is a nice premium added on top of that. YOU pay just $A99 the LOT! Beautiful steel engraved recess printed, line engraved gems ..... most seem to be engraved by the Master of the genre - Czeslaw SLANIA. The original buyer got TEN sets of matched blocks 4 for his $7,000. Superb lot to offer per set of blocks on ebay etc, or break into singles etc. Bought VERY well from Estate so OUT they go at a silly low price - Two sets blocks - $A179 (Stock 287LQ ) One set $A99 (Stock 287LR)

Have stocks right here of all these superb titles below -- brilliant additions for any library. Buy yourself a USEFUL Gift! :)

My lifetime Stamp Manta is "Knowledge Is Power", and I HEAVILY support Philatelic Publishers. Just one modest find using any of those books, will repay the cost right there, and a decent find, just ONCE in your life, will repay book price FIVE times over. A no brainer really!

Shipping cost is often around the SAME in Australia for 1 or 3 or 4 or 5 books! LayBy/Layaway is of course always available on all my stock. ALL are in stock here and now - NO other dealer in the country has stock of all these.
Buy 4 or more titles at one time, and deduct another 10% from the entire order! :mrgreen:

Geoff Kellow - the superb hardcover "The Stamps Of Victoria" Retail $165. Discounted to $A150
https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32599 (Stock code 842FQ)

The superb, MASSIVE Hugh Freeman "Barred Numeral Cancels Of Victoria"NEW 2018 Vol #2. $A199
https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=84178 (Stock code 274BN)

The Numeral Cancellations of New South Wales, 2nd Edition (2017), Hugh Freeman, APR - $A185
https://www.glenstephens.com/snjanuary18.html (Stock 782JQ)

Stanley Gibbons AUSTRALIA (and area) 2019 - near 400 pages full colour - $A80 (Stock 736EQ)
https://glenstephens.com/snfebruary19.html

Australia KGVI and QE2 Pre-Decimals - huge A4 full colour - the BOTH books for $A250 (Stock 892JC)

ACSC "KANGAROOS" 170 pages, Full Colour, new 2021 A4 large size. ESSENTIAL! $A135 (Stock 382KR)
https://glenstephens.com/snfebruary17.html

New 2018 ACSC "Australia Postal Stationery" Catalogue - 484 huge pages colour - $A240
https://stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=80347 (Stock 782DV)

Geoff Kellow the superb 'Stamps Of Victoria' Ret $165. NOW JUST $A125!
https://www.stampboards.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=32599

FULL COLOUR ACSC "Australia KGV Reign" Cat ~500 pages - $A170
https://www.glenstephens.com/snjune18.html (Stock 382KX)

New SG *2022* Part One Commonwealth Catalogue" Cat ~800 pages - $A215 (Stock 579GR)

G.B. 1873 4d Sage Green fresh MVLH, SG. £1,400 ($A2,800) for $A475!: Superb fresh, clean MVLH, amazing really for 148 years old, plate 16. 4d Sage Green with large coloured corner letters, lettered R.E., with the Large Garter watermark. Nice bright colour, and great perfs as you can see. SG 153, £1,400 ($A2,800) A little over 15% of SG …. what a deal for someone, as bought very well! $A475 (Stock 693KQ)

Australia 1970 Definitives, rare Post Office Pack Cat $650, for just $A295: The *Gorilla* - the scarcest Australia face different PO pack by several miles, as it cost a FORTUNE back then. I see one each few years or so. This larger sized B5 pack has all the current Defins right up to the 1966 Navigator set 6, in a plastic Hagner type sheet inside. Add it up - FACE was $10.47 of the stamps here. ‘No big deal’ you might think today. Well near 50 years back that was huge. A First Class letter then cost 5¢! (There are 2 different 5¢ Queens in here) so $10.47 bought you 210 x first class stamps. Today a First Class letter is $1.50, so 210 of those is $A315 in today’s money. Would YOU pay $A315 TODAY for a new issue Post Office pack? Of course not, and certainly almost no-one did in 1970, so they are super scarce, and retail MANY $100s despite being on sale nationally at capital city Philatelic Bureaux. The $4 King alone cost EIGHTY times the then 5¢ letter rate. So the pack was about $A315 type buying price, adjusted to today’s money. You are paying LESS than that! Little wonder almost none sold. ASC P7, Cat. $650 and seldom seen or offered ANYWHERE. Fresh and un-opened. $A295 (Stock 542JKL)

**Spectacular ERROR** stamp Block - $A175: The 2020 Australia Year Books I bought all had a very spectacular printing error in there - the entire word AUSTRALIA was clearly *MISSING* on one $1.10 stamp, as well as the issue year - see photo above. A huge error in this modern era of computer checks. NORMALLY the PO would simply swap them over for the corrected version, before placing them on sale. However this year, for the first time ever, all the 2020 annual books did not have stamps loose as usual in a cello bag or Hagner, that you then placed in yourself. They are now for each set, all printed on a page of gummed paper, with extra design all around them, and perforated within that A4/Quarto sized sheet. Each page is like a huge A4 size Souvenir Sheet essentially! So to swap these over by PO, would mean all the completed Year Books had to be destroyed, new pages for that error set printed, and then the entire book totally re-printed again, and that page newly bound in. WEEKS of extra work. As the error was not noticed until almost the on sale date, it was WAY too late for all that, as books are bought heavily each year as annual gifts, and in recent years, sell out very fast. The CORRECT stamp wording was on course on stamps in all the PO packs, on FDC, and in usual mint form etc. Tons more detail on these here - www.tinyurl.com/Glen1-21

Naturally a PO issued “Country Name Missing” printing error will get into major catalogues globally, and Gibbons and others have already confirmed they are listing it. Such things in the past, like the GB 1988 Xmas error, sold only in GB yearbooks - SG 1414a, is now cat £12,500=$A25,000 a single, mint! The rare FDC is aroubd the same price level. Where the price will finally settle on these 2020 Errors, I have absolutely no idea - they are advertised at $450 already elsewhere, but when my stock is gone, it is gone forever! MASSES of books will be broken up just to secure this error stamp, the ONLY way to source it, and the rest will sit on wardrobe shelves for decades, un-noticed by the regular buyers at POs. Making complete books scarcer than ever. Only 6,500 hand numbered copies were ever printed of the Executive Album of course. (Stock 583KW - and they will be Sleepers!) It seems clear that official Post Offices were told to return all books they held, in early December.

Even single copies used on scruffy covers the year after issue, are getting $160 - tinyurl.com/ArtError Every book or block I sell has added free, the CORRECT MUH version of this $1.10 stamp included along with it, that I managed to source separately! I can supply just the “Country Name Missing” error Block 4 as shown above here, and on front cover of “Stamp News”, (and the normal correct $1.10 stamp) for $A175 MUH and/or central VFU on - Stock 583KQ - please specify WHICH, or mint will be sent. MUH AND VFU blocks 4 are just $A325 (Stock 583KB) Or a Block 4 on Dec 1, 2020 FDC cover, with error block, and a normal single stamp, side by side for $A250 (Stock 583KB) - you can later hand write or sticker your name on it if required! Only managed to do a very few FDC. OR secure all three of these options above and save $75, (MUH/FU/FDC) for $A525 (Stock 583KV). Or, the hand numbered by PO, LEATHER cover 2020 year book (only 6500 hand numbered exist) for $A350 (Stock 583KW) or pristine unopened PO Deluxe album for $A295 (Stock 583KR)

GB fresh MUH COMMEM sets circa 1990, way under face! I just removed all UK stamps from a carton of GB PO Annual Albums this week. From the circa 1990s era, as the books weigh a ton to mail anywhere, and are not fast sellers anyway. Part contents of just one book scanned here to give you an idea, as they are all fully sealed n PO outer plastic and a few outer plastic wrinkles consequently show here in pic. No energy or spare time to take an hour and bust them all out of PO packaging. The year books were latter 1980s and early 1990s like these. TOTALLY unpicked as always -- whatever hot topicals were in each year book are in this postage lot. Either list up on ebay set by set, or start an instant MUH collection, or if you live in UK, use on classy outward sendings. There is 225 quid face value of COMMEMS in there,) in full MUH sets. **NO** dreary Machins of any kind, and no essentially useless 3p and 7p face values etc from 1970s etc! EVERY savvy ebayer seller knows a quid of two of full commem sets on a small UK packet, or overseas letter sendings, are worth MORE than face value retail, nearly cancelled. All these included

I worked that out over 40 years back! See 100s of examples here - www.tinyurl.com/GlenPost Buyers LOVE getting it - but I make a nice profit on EVERY sending. Some other savvy sellers have too. But sourcing pretty full sets of commems in full sets is not simple. They fetch a FAR higher % than dreary Machins, and rightly so. It is receiver useful, versus landfill. The sending of them is appreciated by buyers, who buy again - the dopes using common Machins are cursed by buyers. Me ESPECIALLY. EVERY stamp den on the planet should have a folder of ATTRACTIVE mint commemorative stamps of your country on hand for next mailings. We ALL know what current postage rates are - take them up correctly franked to PO and you are home free - If you can get them in 1 hit under face, far smarter still - email me if anyone is smarter than the average ebayer, and wants £225=$A450 of full attractive, commem sets! MUH full sets and strips etc, for WAY UNDER FACE at $A350. A UK Buyer can pay in Sterling right into my UK account if you want to dodge overseas credit card gouges. Also, for UK buyers I mail in such a secure tracked way, that HM Vatman pays no attention. $A350 (Stock 582LQ)

Hutt River Province 1975 Mini Sheet #1 x **440** Retail $3,080 - just $A245!: These were issued in the Stamp Boom, and investors bought quantities of many things. These included, clearly! Someone decided to buy 440 of these attractive Miniature Sheets. Face value is $1.20 a sheet - so FACE alone is $528 alone. He could have bought a mint £2 Roo for that money 47 years back! And dealer retail is $7 a set = $3,080 as you can see here - www.tinyurl.com/HuttMS Bought well to sell FAST, at a fraction of what he paid 47 years back, and you pay just 7% of current retail. Doing 100+ hour weeks now, and just no time to break these down as I really SHOULD! He had a few other issues in duplicate full PO sheets that he bought at the same time if anyone is interested, also at a low % of retail. Brilliant lot for someone on ebay to offer per sheet, or per 10 or per 100 (you have 440 sheets!) and make a real killing. This Hutt River material is enduringly popular. A few single sets sold for $510 on ebay - to many bidders.

Amazing find .. owner paid $3,200 for these in the 1980s according to his auction invoice. These are near FIFTY years old now of course. Hutt River's FIRST ever Mini Sheet. The Principality of Hutt River is situated some 600 km north of Perth, Western Australia and is an Independent Sovereign State having seceded from the Commonwealth of Australia on 21st April 1970. The Head of State was the late HRH Prince Leonard. His son, Graeme took over the reins of the Province. For many years until recently, he printed his own stamps, issued his own coins and notes, and also issued his own passports and bestowed Knighthoods to visitors from all over the world. Pay near 7% of current retail, and just 44% of face! $A245 (Stock 462BX)

Australia 1929 2/- Small Multiple Watermark Kangaroo: Fresh well centred MVLH – a superior example. ACSC #39, Cat $A300 as very cheapest shade. Good perfs and deep colour as can be seen. A short lived issues and 100 times pricier than the CofA that replaced this one. SG #110. Juzwin retail $225 for average copies. $A200 (Stock 572BL)

1946-49 Food Parcel Label. 5/10d Blue, Myer Department Stores: Superb fresh flat, bright, unused, totally free of hinges and creasing and aging - PL4A, $2,000 for the usual rough grade one sees which are mostly soiled, tatty and very frequently, creased and thinned etc. Have NEVER in 40 years had a complete unused label in stock. For anyone not aware of the history of these historic items, they are near the rarest Australian post-war Postal Stationary items. In the late 1940s (indeed until 1954) Britons were subject to rationing. Even as late as 1950 goods such as these were still rationed in the UK - canned and dried fruit, chocolate biscuits, treacle, syrup, jellies, soap, sugar - and much fresh produce like milk, butter and meat and of course petrol - www.tinyurl.com/46Ration

Australia was the bread basket of the "Motherland" for much of this produce, which was freely available in Australian stores. Rationed goods in England that transported well - such as canned and dried fruit, chocolate biscuits, treacle, syrup, jellies, soap, sugar were cheap to buy here, and of course greatly sought after in Britain. An extensive "Food For Britain" campaign was mounted in the post-war years. The largest department stores like Myer were very active in selling these "ration busting hampers" packed full of local made goodies, that would survive a long 10,000 mile sea voyage. The Post Office offered a special low cost concession reduced rate, of 5/10d for 14 pound weight cartons of such goods. This was an INCREDIBLY low rate. A standard ˝ oz airmail letter to the UK cost 1/6d - or more than 25% the cost of a heavy carton of food!

Myer Department Stores, and 2 others approached the Post Office to produce gummed labels that had an impressed stamp on them, so as to identify the sendings that attracted the new low postage rate, and save them time in affixing stamps, as no single stamps to that value ever existed. The Post Office did this, and as you can see the sideways 5/10d blue KGVI head stamp impression, was exactly in line with that design used on the widely used 2d pre-stamped envelopes, and the 5d Registered envelopes of the time. This is of course an OFFICIAL Australian Commonwealth Postal Stationery item, and is listed thus in the superb ACSC volume on them. KGVI Reign collectors globally seek these. A ton of extra detail on these labels here - www.tinyurl.com/Food1946

These special 5/10d labels only lasted in use for 3 years (until 1949) hence their great scarcity today. Even mint or used "cut outs" of the stamp area are scarce (I have a very fresh FU one of those with good margins for $A75) and it is 30 years since I have handled a large full unused label like this one. These Food labels have sold for up to $A24,000 each (heavily creased!) at auction. ACSC Cat PL4A, $2,000, for just $A1,150. This is wildly under cat thus, as I stated above in print. Cat should be double on these. After 75 years, for a huge label, on very thin fragile paper - the best appearance you can buy - show me ANOTHER for sale, at ANY price GLOBALLY! $A1,150 (Stock 672KQ)

1960s Formular BANK Aerograms - Northern Territory to GREECE! The three Formular Aerograms above were invoiced at about $A250 at public auction, over 20 years back by Rodney Perry Auctions. WHY??? Three Airletters/Aerograms from oz Banks to Greece. One from Tennant Creek, Northern Territory the others from Darwin - NT to Greece - what a combo! Decimal and pre-decimal - nice cut-off pairing. All with cool and colourful bank forms and receipts printed inside. They are the unstamped FORMULAR types. Why banks used those I have no clue. And WHY did they sell for that - way above estimate? This lot comes complete with the original sale invoice, and the Rod Perry original lot card. The 10d blue was ‘Approval Style 37’, and is not often seen - and that was not even illustrated in the Perry sale cat. Anyway with an estimate $150, clearly there was a bit of bidding, even then, to get it to where it was sold. Over a half Century old now. Many more pix and back and front and insides, and discussion here - www.tinyurl.com/Aerogs $A150 (Stock 315AJL)

Kangaroo 1913 5/- Grey and Yellow fresh CTO, $A295: CTO Kangaroo prices have gone insane in recent times - single stamps selling for up to SEVEN times the recent ACSC prices. So higher value stamps like this one are worth grabbing NOW = SG 13, £200 = $A400 for average used. With the lovely crisp gloss ink PO CTO cancel of “MELBOURNE - DEC 3 - 13” Superior perfs and centering for any 1913 CTO, as you can see, which often are ripped out and perfs touching. Nice rich glowing original Chrome colour, and fresh and clean, and totally free of hinges and gook and gunk etc - so usual on these with original gum. I keep EVERY Australian stamp in stock 1913-1980 and in FIVE grades for each, from Spacefiller to Superb Used, to suit EVERY budget. I have EASILY the world’s largest stock of used Roos, normal and “OS”. Contact me re your Australia USED gaps. Read up on Used Kangaroo Grading here - https://tinyurl.com/GlenJune19 Only $US210 right now - $A295 (Stock 836KF)

18K Solid Gold and Sterling Silver German OTTO HUTT Fountain Pen, brand new: **$A250 off**! I made a big wholesale buy from local Agent, Renniks/Lighthouse, to celebrate this exciting new product range, and can offer to clients for $A255 off, at just $A999! All German made, top end quality. The superb Xmas gift for a partner, Boss, someone special, or YOURSELF! In stunning award winning Italian made gift/storage box, with slide out drawers, with polishing cloth, and Deluxe leather carry case, extra ink cartridges, and ink converter etc. A hand numbered and timeless pen, for those who like the VERY finest things in life. VERY expensive 18 carat solid GOLD nib. This exact same pen was advertised in the current PO “Impressions” Deluxe catalogue, page 41, for $A1,254, and totally sold out fast - see https://tinyurl.com/OttoAP and https://tinyurl.com/OttoRoller - full details of these pens on those links. Comes with the popular Medium thickness nib. Save $250 on nib pen at $A999 - indeed that is only $US700! (Stock 386LW) The similar design Platinum/Sterling Silver body with roller ball tip, also superb gift boxed (see PO link), is discounted $A150, and is only $US600 - $A850 (Stock 386LX)

Papua New Guinea 1994 "Emergency Overprints" stamp sets 11 or 20 - from $US175: I have always had the largest stock of these overprints in the world. Buy DIRECT from the original "source"! Thousands of collectors NEED this set to complete their collections, as all album pages on the planet make spaces for them. Only 45,000 sets were ever printed, NONE were ever sold by the agents, the Papua New Guinea Bureau, or even Australia Post. Nearly all were used up on genuine commercial mail. Not discovered by the stamp world until months after all the key values were all used up on mail! I first reported their existence to the stamp world. "Set of 11" - SG # 730/740. Michel # 714 -724. Scott # 860/871. ASC Cat $A420 (approx $US300), for the basic set 11 alone.

Definitive sets like the 1967 Anguilla overprints set 16 are already cat at £25,000 mint in Stanley Gibbons - and Anguilla has NOTHING like even 1% of the global collector following of PNG - think about it! This PNG set has a LONG way to go yet - that seems very clear. For very detailed and comprehensive background on this issue, with all numbers printed etc - see my special page on these issues: https://tinyurl.com/1994PNG SPECIAL - set of 11 (ASC Cat $420!) for about $US175 at $A250 (Stock 942GA) Set 20 as illustrated for just $A300 (Stock 942GB)

Finally - all the 1994 "Emergency" sets I sell are of course guaranteed 100% genuine. You may ask for my Photo Certificate Of Genuineness on my security watermarked colour letterhead for this set of 11 or 20, mint or used, dated and signed, illustrating in full colour the exact set I mail you. If required, this CERTIFICATE costs you an extra $A70 (Stock 928ZV) on top of price of the stamps, largely to cover the considerable time and messing around of individually preparing each one, typing, and scanning etc.

This is substantially cheaper than sending it to the R.P.S. in London etc, which takes half a year to get back, and also incurs substantial Registered airmail cost to you - in both directions. And quite frankly, the RPSL would not have a clue about these issues. 'Too Modern, Old Chap' they would sniff! Years down the track when the set sells for a multiple of what it does now, such a certificate Guaranteeing these came from original PNG sources in 1994/5 will add FAR more than $A70 to the extra price you obtain when selling! (Stock 942GW)

Complete Set Australia Post Year Albums 1983-2003 - $1,000 *UNDER* Retail !!: Red Hot Estate special. All TWENTY ONE albums. The FACE value of the stamps inside is $842.27. You are paying WAY UNDER UNDER ACTUAL FACE! ALL are 100% valid for global postage if you ever need to use them. You are basically buying $100 bills for less than $100! I just bought TWENTY sets of 21, off a guy who bought them for an “investment”, so have slashed over $1000 off my usual selling price, to see them clear FAST.

The issue price from PO was $1,103! You are paying $300 UNDER PO cost, and $1,000 less than retail. One of each year Australia Post books here, from the 1983 book, and ALL have a matching coloured, hard slipcase, to prevent dust and moisture entering the book. My discount Retail is $1,810 as per link below. Save $1000 off retail! All the LATER Year Books and the Black “Leather” cover ones are always in stock - I have the WORLD’S BIGGEST AP YEARBOOK STOCK - also keenly priced cheap, and all are offered singly, if you only need certain issues, at - https://tinyurl.com/yearbks $A800 (Stock 735ET)

Solomon Islands 1991 **UNISSUED** stamp - fully SG and Scott noted - Cat $500, for just *$A100* each ($US60) MUH!: 1991 Health Campaign, 65¢ UNISSUED value, depicting “Less Healthier Food” at left. A set of 5 stamps were printed by Walsall Security Printers in the UK, on the usual CA sideways watermarked paper. On arrival of stock in the Solomons, it was decided not to issue this 65¢ value, as it was noted the more correct English term was of course - “Less Healthy Food”. In error however, a small number of sheets were delivered to some remote Post Offices, and they were certainly used on commercial mail, and several clearly dated used in period pieces and stamps are recorded, from charity kiloware. Full story here - https://tinyurl.com/Glen4-19 Used singles have fetched up to $760 each at auction. I have 4 of them on piece, plus another Dolphin stamp, all with a clear “LATA - March 12 - 1992” cds, dated part envelope to North America - see pic above. This unique used multiple is just $A500 = $US300 (Stock 362C) The last 2 loose singles Auctioned by Status Auctions got $670 and $760 each they confirm - see https://tinyurl.com/SolsError Scott 693a, listed at $US350 = $A585 a mint single. I was sold a block 6 fresh MUH, and I can sell a MUH margin Block 4, Scott cat $US1,400 (= $A2,350), for just $A325 (Stock 362JA) or a MUH single as pictured above, Scott Cat $A585, is just ~$US60 or: $A100 (Stock 362JB)

Belgium rare 1952 Koekelberg Basilica Fund Mini Sheet MUH, Cat £600 - $A395: A super scarce post war Europe sheet and being near 70 year old now, not many MUH are encountered. A large sheet, and of high face value - few in the early post wat years were buying such items. SG 1392 Cat £600=$A1200. Show me another for sale! $A395 (Stock 691JX)

img]https://www.stampboards.com/images/Margoz_2007/August%20mailout/cqDHGPu.jpg[/img]

1993 GB 24p Machin stamp *POSTAL FORGERY* in MUH blocks, $A4 each! I bought a couple of sheets of these 25 years back when they first surfaced in the UK, sold to Indian and similar family owned small corner stores and supermarkets, who retailed stamps for normal letters. A UK dealer, Bushell & Wright, was too scared to offer them in the UK, in case Scotland Yard paid him a visit. So he did a deal with me, and I sold them here for about $A40-$50 per stamp as I recall. Sterling was VERY high back then of course, and UK retail was £20 which was about $A45 a stamp then - literally.

These were the FIRST Postal Forgeries ever to appear in the UK for over a Century, since the QV 1/- "Stock Exchange Forgeries" of the early 1870s. SG lists those forgeries between £850-£4,000 EACH used. MY forgeries of these are as low as $A4 apiece - see https://tinyurl.com/24pFakes

The dealers got a Barrister's written opinion (copy of which I can enclose for you!) that him owning or selling these above face value created no offence under British Law in his view. Just as well - the forgers were caught and got prison sentences of up to 12 years each – far more detail here - https://tinyurl.com/24pFakes These forgeries are listed in SG, under Cat X969. Single current Machins from Kiloware are getting $A325 each on ebay as I report below, so Machins are back in the news BIG time - https://tinyurl.com/Nov12SN

Large UK dealers currently sell blocks of 8 of these same 24p Machin Forgery stamps for Ł77.50 ($A150 plus post!) or about $A20 apiece, as you can see - https://tinyurl.com/24pFakes I have one even larger block on hand at $A4 a stamp, if anyone is interested in breaking it down on ebay etc for a far greater profit - click link above. Keep a single, or block of 4 for yourself from the above lots, and sell the others on ebay etc, to get yours FREE! You may even come out in front money wise, and still keep yours free. Illustrated MUH block 10, is just 30% of UK dealer price - $A65 (Stock 619TQ) or a MUH block of 20, perfect for any album page, for a QUARTER of UK retail - $US60 or $A100 (Stock 619TR)

Cocos Island 1991 Provisional Overprints Complete Set:
Fresh MUH set of 7 of the regular size stamps, SG 234/239, and that includes the very rare 1991 Coconut "OFFICIAL - PAID MAINLAND" which as always, is CTO with full gum - and was never sold Mint without the corner cancel. A cover with 3 copies, just sold for $A4,800. (SG #01) - see https://tinyurl.com/Glen4-19 – Cocos prices have gone quite INSANE at auction in March 2019 - click the link! ASC 140a/148a, cat. $A350 just the 7 small stamps. This includes both types of overprint grid bars on 10¢ Shell, as per cat listings - one is VERY scarce. One of the priciest and most sought “Shell” stamp sets of the post war era - globally. The 2017 ASC Catalogue Retail is $350 a set 7. I also have the scarce and huge, December 1990 size $5 on 65¢ Aeroplane, Emergency overprint MUH, ASC 186a, cat $A110, for $A70 (Stock 107CR) So, the basic set of 7, ASC Cat $350 is from me $A275 (Stock 107CQ) or all EIGHT overprint stamps as per photo above, including the scarce and huge $5 Aeroplane, for a $A25 discount - all 8 for $US190 or $A320 (Stock 107CT)

Jordan - 1982 National Monument stamps set 3 IMPERFORATE! $US60 Bought from someone whose Father had been a senior postal official at the time, ~40 years back. He had the complete set of 3 in MUH pairs, and the same set in Imperforate strips of 3. All fresh MUH. Attractive group, fresh and bright, and will offer them separably, and as a group for anyone wanting to re-sell etc. The horizontal PAIRS as shown are $A100 (Stock 683HW) The strips of 3 are $A135 (Stock 683HX) or the entire holding of all 15 imperfs is just $US135 to clear (under a tenner each!) - or $A200 (Stock 683HZ)

The Superb ~500 page ACSC "KGV" is released in full colour - detailed review on link below. Also see my very special reader deal on the hard cover deep grained "leather" Arthur Gray KGV catalogue - just $A65! More detail here - https://tinyurl.com/GraysKGV - buy them TOGETHER for a special $20 discount price -

Full review on - https://www.glenstephens.com/June18.html

Price of the excellent 500 page FULL COLOUR ACSC "KGV" opus work is $A175 plus post, and if you want to order it along with the $A65 superb case-bound leather cover Arthur Gray sale catalogue, with all prices realised lists etc, I can do the BOTH for a special "$20 Off" offer of just $A220 or $US130 the two, plus post (Stock 382JK)

Papua New Guinea 1971 SHELLS Booklet x *50* Mint copies! Just $US150 Estate buy today. Someone looks like they bought these near a Half Century ago, and they have only just now reached the market. Pretty booklet, with marginal blocks 10 of the 1969 7c Shell Definitive stamp. SG SB3, Cat £650 = $A1,350. Pfeffer #3 cat $1,500. Very seldom seen early booklet, and a great ebay re-seller etc, as both PNG and Shells are globally super popular. Just $A5 each, or $US3 apiece - Cat £650, retail $1,500. Just $US150 - $A250 (Stock 782RT)

NEW Editions of Brusden White *ACSC* KGVI and QE2 Pre-Decimal in COLOUR: Just printed. In Full colour for the first time, and in the new large A4/Quarto type size for the first time too. Lots more data, and superb Dr Geoff Kellow research, and the KGVI includes all the BCOF issues of course. All Proofs and essays and trials, and errors and imprints, and plate numbers, and the usual vat amount of ACSC data found NOWHERE else. These new editions supersede and update the previous 2015 editions, and are in full colour for the first time, and in the new large A4 format, means tons more info is in each book. The listings have been fully revised, with some additions and corrections, and with additional illustrations.

Two on-cover prices are now provided for every stamp - for solo usage and for other uses of each stamp. With prices that will gob-smack you! The relevant Postage Due issues have also been included in each volume - a HUGE plus. QE2 includes Australian Antarctic Territory and Cocos (Keeling) Islands issues. For most buyers, purchasing both together add zero extra post cost over a single copy - so get yours NOW. As I have typed a million times - “Knowledge Is Power” and using these just ONCE, can easily pay for themselves. A solo use on cover of a very common stamp, now Cat $500, will in fact pay for these TWO times over! King George VI is 232 x A4 pages. $A125 (Stock 892JA) and Queen Elizabeth 2 is 276 large A4 pages, price $A135 (Stock 892JB) Or buy the both TOGETHER and pay $10 less at just: $US165 or $A250 (Stock 892JC)

Australia Post in recent times, issued THEIR scarcest new issue for 100+ years - see photo below. A genuine local, and official "Emergency" postal issue, as the dullards in Australia Post had not planned for our new $1 postage rate too well. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Stampboards of course reported it to the world first - if you collect Australia you DO need these - https://tinyurl.com/rare30c - NO dealer in the country has stock - except me AFAIK.

PO's sold out fast, and I am down to a couple sets 6 as I type this. There are TWO very distinct sets 6, Type "A" and Type "B" and I have just 2 sets of each in stock. If anyone has any spare sets, singles, or postally used covers to sell - please email ASAP!

It is now confirmed these sets ARE now listed in Stanley Gibbons with full catalogue numbers - SG 4492/4497. And soon set to follow are, Seven Seas "ASC", and Brusden White ACSC, Renniks "Stamps Of Australia" and probably Scott and Michel. Renniks cat just out has these at $4,500 a set of 6 mint. If you collect Australia you MUST source these, OR be incomplete.

This set 6 recently sold for $7,900 - more detail on link below

I have 2 of the IDENTICAL Albino Print error strips on the also scarce "ADELAIDE $1.00 2016" set 6 - for just $US300 or $A500 (Stock 793HQ) - more details and pix here - https://tinyurl.com/Glen0816

It is clearly THE scarcest Australia new issue stamp set for 100 years.

If YOU still need these, prices are heading just one direction now they have been allocated full SG Numbers - full details here - https://tinyurl.com/GlenMay16 and are in the leading Renniks Australia catalogue, at $4,500 a set 6.

This amazing stamp issue made the big selling Newspapers, Fairfax and News Limited websites, and Radio media nationally. And this story was the Number #1 viewed article on the Linn's Stamp News website in the USA this week, and was in UK Magazines -

https://www.glenstephens.com/snmarch16.html

Did you realise the "30c Adelaide 2016" stamps shown above were catalogued recently for $A4,500 the set of 6, and are also now fully listed in the Stanley Gibbons Catalogue? My today's price of $A1,995 ($US1200) - Stock 582GY - will seem cheap next year! I now have ONE set 6 left.

I can offer the identical "Adelaide 2016 $1.00" sets of 6 for $A450 for 10 sets 6 MUH, but strictly while stock lasts. (Stock 571GU) (Or 1 set is $A65 - Stock 571GX) Or TWO sets one M one FU is $A120 - Stock 571GF. Retail on those is up to $A100 a set already.
“$1.00 Adelaide 2016” strip 6 with striking reversed ALBINO “Ghost” prints: $A350 Stock 571GC - (Identical 30c strips have sold over $5,000!) Stars of the future. Mark my words. :mrgreen:

New Zealand 2006 Kapa Haka Maori Dancers Rare “Unissued” set of 5: Sold, advertised, mailed and charged to some standing order clients by NZ Post. But hastily withdrawn in panic at Eleventh Hour, as some Maori activists did not like the design images! 39 mint sets of 5 were mailed, and a few FDC, booklets and one coil roll, and they are the rarest post-war issues for 100 years from NZ. (See detailed note on these in SG “New Zealand” cat after SG #2285.) An affordable way to buy these is via the un-issued 45¢ "Poi" Maori dancer self-adhesive booklet stamps or the 45¢ coil version. FAST ordering is recommended as when my small stock is gone, they can't be replaced.

Current market leading NZ Len Jury mass selling catalogue is $17,500 a set of 5, FDC at $25,000, and coil or booklet 45c singles $2,500 each. MY price is $A1,500 a single (Stock 583AB) 45¢ self-adhesive booklet stamp neatly cut from the block, or $A2,750 (Stock 583AC) a horizontal pair. (45¢ Coil stamps the same prices - Coil strip of FOUR for $A5,000 - Stock 583AH) Or $A5,000 a booklet block of 4 (Stock 583AD) - if a block is still intact of course when you order! (A block of 4 is a booklet “pane” - each booklet has 2 panes of 4, and a pair.) Or the complete booklet of 10 for $A11,000. (One only booklet on hand - Stock 583AE)

These figures are miles lower than NZ retail which is high as tiny supply rapidly shrinks, and news of their existence slowly spreads overseas. "Linn's Stamp News" carried my story on these front page in colour. And best of all, the NZ dollar has strengthened a lot against $A in recent months. A Len Jury auction in Auckland saw a set of 5 of these sell for $14,900 on a $13,500 estimate, and a later Mowbrays NZ sale had a set 5 invoiced at $14,562. In 2016 a set 5 was invoiced at NZ’s largest stamp Auction for $11,500. Forget Auction prices - I have a full set of 5 for sale MUH at $A8,500 a set 5 (Stock 583EF) or $A30,000 for matched MUH blocks 4. (Stock 583EG)

If you buy them off me, as an Australian resident, you avoid a certain 10% GST impost upon arrival from NZ as a highly insured item, versus ordering locally, and avoid the nasty new 3-4% "overseas use surcharge" + bad exchange rate your credit card bank will certainly levy. Likewise for NZ buyers, I mail in such a way Registered as to cause no 15% GST and Customs “interest” there on entry. My copies are IN-STOCK, and ready to mail now. NZ Buyers can pay into my NZ account if they choose, to save card and Forex fees.

Remember only 39 mint sets of 5 of these were EVER sold, and a few booklets and coil stamps, and NZ Post has confirmed that in writing, and confirmed these were a fully legit PO issue - see article below. Each stamp in each set is FAR scarcer than the 1906 1d "Claret" Christchurch, which have fetched up to $NZ22,500 each at public auction. See recent strong sales and that stamp’s history here - https://tinyurl.com/NZClaret These Kapa Haka are Classics of the future. For FAR more details of them all here: https://tinyurl.com/KapaNZ - a full set of 5 from me costs only $A8,500 (Stock 583EF) - or just $A1,700 apiece!

All the above nett priced stamp offers and MANY more just loaded up here - DO take a look - you'll be sure to find something YOU need ALL WITH PHOTOS - https://ow.ly/Fmntv - (Hit “F5” key on your upper keyboard, to ‘clear your cache’ if you have visited before.)

In this low interest rate climate, and Euro zone jitters, good stamps often perform FAR better than money in the bank, the evidence shows clearly. The overheated Real Estate market in Australia is experiencing a correction as we speak, given our economy and COVID lately, and stamps are generally unaffected in such downturns, indeed usually go up.

Top quality German made Lighthouse Stockbooks are always a great idea to grab to re-sort your stamps - I have them on special right now for HALF the price of Hagner sheets - https://ow.ly/FmolL

All just loaded up here on Rarity Page - DO take a look - you'll be sure to find something YOU need - https://tinyurl.com/GlenRare - (Hit “F5” key on your upper keyboard, to “clear your cache” if you have visited before.)

The FIRST person whose order form is received by me gets each lot. Last month about 30 orders arrived after someone else had snagged it, and 8 folks were after just one lot, so do check it NOW I’d suggest.

All the above nett priced stamp offers and MANY more just loaded up here - DO take a look - you'll be sure to find something YOU need ALL WITH PHOTOS - https://tinyurl.com/GlenRare

Top quality German made Lighthouse Stockbooks are always a great idea to grab to re-sort your stamps - I have them on special right now for HALF the price of Hagner sheets - https://ow.ly/FmolL

If you wish to pass these specials and News onto any interested stamp friends, simply cut and paste and forward them these links - https://tinyurl.com/StampsFace - https://tinyurl.com/GlenApril20and - https://tinyurl.com/GlenRare - https://tinyurl.com/StampDeals - https://tinyurl.com/Glen04-20 :D

Not a member of https://www.stampboards.com YET! Join the 22,500++ who ARE globally - simple and FREE - Just click "REGISTER" at top left of this screen - or use this link - https://tinyurl.com/signSB :)

Please order anything of interest on my sites via new HTTPS encrypted SECURE site - click HERE ---> https://tinyurl.com/GlensOrder

And please do that NOW. The FIRST order form I receive gets the lot. I often have 5 or 10 folks after the SAME lot each month. :idea:

All payment details etc are on: https://tinyurl.com/GlenPay - NICE franking is used when I mail : see member pix of that here - https://tinyurl.com/GlenCTO - and COMBINED POSTAGE is fine – save money buying more than 1 lot at once! :lol:

For overseas members, to find out the approx cost in YOUR currency, click here - https://xe.com - the $A has CRASHED lately, and for USA buyers etc, these prices are REALLY cheap in your money!

MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - don't like it - mail it back within 48 hours of receiving it. No-one ever has yet. :)

And "lay-by/layaway" is always possible - email me with any queries to glen [at] glenstephens.com - OR "trade-ins" always possible! If you have a pile of surplus stuff, I may well be happy to offset that against this item, see: https://tinyurl.com/GlenBuy

As most know - I do NO fairs or shows, have NO shop, and do NOT bother with ebay or any other auctions. I buy endless bulk lots from Estates, and distress sales etc, in this massive city of 6 million with no other real stamp buyers, and offer it here at NETT prices for fast turnover. NO "20%-25% Buyer Fees" and “3% credit card fees” to add to my NETT prices, as in auction!

Many similar mouth-watering NETT price offers are being loaded weekly onto - https://tinyurl.com/GlenRare and https://tinyurl.com/GlenSpec

All my lots lots $A200 and under are always mailed Unregistered and untracked at YOUR risk, unless YOU specifically note otherwise on order form. 100,000s of my transactions for 35 years have been safe by normal post. :idea:

If Registered (PO cover is to $A100 only sadly) is required, clearly STATE that on order form - cost is extra $A4 local, and minimum $A15 extra foreign. Only YOU know if your street or Apartment address is secure - a large packet covered in pretty stamps left outside, just might tempt passers-by? Only YOU know that, I do not. Mail contractors these days are often lazy and leave packets on top of mailboxes etc in view of public, and/or out in wet weather etc. PO Boxes are FAR safer. :idea:

"All Risk" Insurance is always possible if required as well, at $A2 per $100 covered - again it must be specified on order form. It is like Travel Insurance - decline that when booking your ticket, and THEN tell Qantas you really meant to take it 3 weeks back, and you now need to cancel your ticket for no penalty, and see how you go with THAT one! :lol: :lol:

For members who make a BANK TRANSFER payment you WILL generally get your goods faster, as it saves me some hassle - but you MUST email me the confirmation number etc - many "forget"! :)

If you change your email address please be sure to email me with the NEW address or easier - use the link at end of the email you got. Each sending I make, a heap of emails are returned marked "no such mailbox" as collectors have changed ISP's or providers or plans or jobs, and do not advise those who only have the old email address on file - like me!

GLEN STEPHENS

Dealer In Fine & Rare Postage Stamps Of The World For Over 40 Years Full Time (Life Member ASDA New York, also PTS London, and IFSDA (Switzerland).

PO Box 4007, Castlecrag, (Sydney) N.S.W. 2068. AUSTRALIA.

ozstamps at gmail dot com

Phone: 0409 399 888 (25 Hours - 7 Days)

Global Administrator
The Sheriff
The Sheriff

Re: ☀ ★ Glen Stephens Late September 2021 Stamp Specials ★ ☀

Post by Global Administrator »

Just added 5 more lots. :)

Including this absolute gem for just $A350!

Canada 1857 6.5d proof 10-21.jpg
Click HERE to see superb, RARE and unusual stamps, at FIXED low nett prices, high rez photos, and NO buyer fees etc!

Return to “SELL your surplus stamps at ZERO fee! Please *READ* the rules atop this forum.”